[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf was this guys problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2283.jpg (42KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2283.jpg
42KB, 400x225px
Wtf was this guys problem
>>
File: 1501897347669.png (420KB, 525x496px) Image search: [Google]
1501897347669.png
420KB, 525x496px
He was a winner and took the one opportunity he had and didn't care who he brought down in the process. If you ain't first, you're last!
>>
>>86575710
dat trashy
>>
>>86575608
What an asshole. I feel bad for the brothers.
>>
The brothers didn't love McDonald's like he did
>>
File: IMG_7813.jpg (35KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7813.jpg
35KB, 700x526px
Pretend you're a complete loser your whole life and you see an opportunity to become a huge success, but in order to do so you gotta screw a couple of dummies over. What do?
>>
Has anyone ever become extremely successful without screwing anyone over?
>>
>>86575608
The poor brothers.

Glad to see that more people saw this film
>>
>>86576397
This.
>>
>>86577658
The creator of Pokemon.
>>
>>86575608
I dunno but why was he dressed like a fucking bum the entire time. Apparently the real life guy had really dressed himself up.
>>
>>86575608
The brothers actively harmed their business because they felt insecure another guy was doing their own shit better than they were. And then Kroc went on to donate billions to various charitable causes while the brothers died penniless and bitter
>>
>>86578070
fuck off with this shit

the original mcdonalds didn't want to compromise, croc had no problem compromising literally every aspect of everything until it was completely unrecognizable
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.