[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make video talking shit about someone and try to ruin their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9428.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9428.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>make video talking shit about someone and try to ruin their careers
>when you get called out act buddy buddy with them
>invite them on your podcast
>berate them even more

Anyone else hate this faggot now? He used to actually make decent vids
>>
>>86574842
They're kikes, man, what more do you expect?
>>
only good video he made was the matty b juicy one
>>
>>86574842
Literally who?
>>
did you catch Hila mirin?
>>
Stop making these shitty bait threads. You didn't get your house forclosed on because of "da jewz"
>>
any video before 2014 are the only ones worth watching.
>>
h3h3 has literally always been normie ass boring "reaction" vids. i've tried so many times to see what the hell people like about this garbage, but it's so absurdly dull
>>
>>86574842
It was delicious seeing Jake on the verge of crying.
>>
>>86574842
Are you talking about the Jimmie the Dentist episode or the Jake Paul episode?
>>
>>86574842
The one with the comedian dentist seemed especially fucked up. The guy didnt seem like a bad guy at all, he just went a little too far sometimes. But Ethan and Hila come off as passive aggressive bullies the whole episode, there was no reason to treat him like some kind of nazi just because he humor was edgy.
>>
>>86575350
>i've tried so many times to see what the hell people like about this garbage
friend simulator

90% of these jewtubers are friend simulators. what people see in the ones they like are similarity to themselves. people who watch h3 are smarmy, possibly Jewish or at least very pro-Jewish, nu-male redditors.

people who watch Sam Hyde probably also watch BLACKED.
>>
>>86574842
I thought that the meme was that Logan Paul or whoever was a gigantic shithead so he took the opportunity to invite him on the show as a meme and berrate him more. I don't think he ever really tried to save face after taking a huge shit on him.
>>
Didn't he go all buddy buddy with leafy when he got called out?
>>
>>86574842
A jew cries in pain as he stabs you.
>>
>>86575595
>Jimmie refers to a group of black people as "blacks"
>Ethan immediately gets uncomfortable and stumbles through the rest of the interview

It was hard to watch honestly and not because of Jimmie.
>>
>>86574842
He, like most youtube critics, is completely devoid of talent.

He's basically accumulating power by making people bow down to him because if they don't, he'll keep shit talking.

I hope someday they find some dirt about him to see how he likes it.
>>
>>86574842
Ethan has been doing this shit for a year now. The only difference is now is that people are waking up. I'm not even surprised he did this shit.
>>
File: fuck MDE.png (103KB, 1120x737px) Image search: [Google]
fuck MDE.png
103KB, 1120x737px
>>86574842
I think Ethan is a stand-up guy and he would never talk shit behind someones back
>>
>>86576509
Its ironic that they just did a podcast with Humongous about toxic SJWs and then proceeded to get offended that someone said "blacks" instead of "african americans". Wouldnt "blacks" be the less offensive term anyways? It just a simple descriptor, "African american" makes way more presuppositions than "blacks"
>>
The more I read about this guy the more mixed feelings I get. But I still like his content enough to watch it here and there.
>>
>>86576423
>me and leafy are such good friends that im going to condem him and everyone who does his style of video because he made fun of an autistic guy

Leafy is trash but Ethan is complete scum for throwing him under the bus while playing the concerned friend angle.
>>
>>86577107

I think it's more the fact that he said "blacks" instead of "black people". It's dehumanizing or some shit, who knows how people who get upset about words think.

I wish he'd confronted Jimmie about it though, because it's incredibly easy to argue that saying "Asians" or "Indians" or "whites" is exactly the same thing and no group finds those phrases offensive. Blacks deserve their own instance of the word PEOPLE if they're not going to be referred to as African-Americans.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.