[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rewatching the first movie now, and got to the bit where Sam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: latest.png (251KB, 377x300px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
251KB, 377x300px
Rewatching the first movie now, and got to the bit where Sam Neill gets out of the car to see the sick Triceratops and Bob Peck says "See! I told you we should put locking mechanisms on the cars!"

How did I not spot this before? There were discussions about whether or not the cars taking tourists past carnivorous predators should have locks? And since every car comes with locks as standard, that means they specifically had those ones designed without locks. In a dinosaur safari park!

I swear Spielberg's greatest gift is taking shit that makes no sense at all and making the audience think "Yes, that seems reasonable".
>>
Hammond was a senile old man who didn't think the park was dangerous at all

He brought his grandchildren on the test run
>>
File: spared-no-expense-19713236.png (110KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
spared-no-expense-19713236.png
110KB, 500x369px
>>86572649
Spared no expense.
>>
>>86572649
The eyes remind me of a guy I knew in highschool. Yeah, I assfucked him. Why are you asking?
Did you seriously think even for a moment that this story wasn’t going to end with me fucking his ass? We’re obviously not working on a level of mutual respect here.
You see a fine ass like that, clothed or unclothed, you’re going to find a way to fuck it. You’ll figure out a way to lure it away from all the other asses in your classes. You’ll devise a plan to trap it in the locker room with you, watch it quiver a while in fear. You’ll relish pulling the pants and then underpants off of that ass, and then gently easing yourself into its puckered hole. You’ll cherish the memory of the long strokes you take, in and out of that ass, slowly working your way to climax. You’ll lose your mind in ecstasy as you climax deep into that ass, and then keep fucking it, pumping your own cum out of that ruined colon.
Anyways he’s a 6/10
>>
>>86572649
they were standard car locks on them you idiot. you know the kind you can just hit a switch to unlock. they didnt go hey take the door locks out. they just didnt add a child lock system to the front doors
>>
Hammond was too concerned about the big picture to muss over small details. His staff was woefully small and probably didn't have the ability to get him to care
>>
>lock people in cars
>dinosaurs get loose
>people can't escape from the car and get eaten
>>
>>86572875
>>86572649
Cars somehow crash people can't get out and die.
the line shows that they had a debate about the locks.
>>
File: RARE.jpg (388KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RARE.jpg
388KB, 1200x1200px
You were supposed to be able to get out of the cars and walk around, why else would there be bathrooms and rest stops outside the T-Rex paddock?

Muldoon just likes to walk around and talk about random security measures like killing all the dinosaurs.
>>
>>86572979
And that's your opinion my man. I respect it. But that doesn't mean I have to accept it. But that does mean you have to accept this dick. I'm bending you over my coffee table and pulling your pants down. I'm lubing up your asshole and throwing out some bantz now. I'm inserting myself fully inside your anus, shoving deep into your rectum. Thrusting back and forth, in and out, grunting and sweating while you're moaning and bucking. Pretty soon I'll blow my load deep into your colon and we'll share a passionate kiss as I continue to fuck you, churning my milky cum into a sticky white froth.
>>
>>86572841
>>86572979
/thread
>>
>>86572841
>they just didnt add a child lock system to the front doors

I think it was a bit more then that. Child locks can easily be ignored/overridden, just rolled down the window, reach out and open the door from the outside.

>>86572926
>the line shows that they had a debate about the locks.

I would assume that's what happened. The smart option, which Muldoon may have argued for, would have been some sort of remote locking system in place, so that the command center could control when and where visitors could get out of the car.
However that would have cost money and as we all know, Hammond only liked to spare no expense on flashy shit that the visitors would see, not the actually behind the scenes stuff.
>>
>>86572649
he means locks that a person inside the car can't unlock you autistic faggot. please abort yourself.
>>
>>86572649
>And since every car comes with locks as standard, that means they specifically had those ones designed without locks.

Aren't the tour vehicles just electric dollys on a fixed track, designed to look like cars?
>>
>>86573534
Fuck you
>>
the first park seems really lacking in rides/attractions

it seems there's only a guided car tour. would people be willing to pay thousands (of 1993 money) just to sit in a car and see the occasional dinosaur?
>>
>>86573737
>it seems there's only a guided car tour. would people be willing to pay thousands (of 1993 money) just to sit in a car and see the occasional dinosaur?

Yes. People would have paid shit loads just to see a dinosaur.
But after the initial novelty of seeing dinosaurs while sitting in a car?
Well, remember Hammonds conversation at the dinner table with Gennaro?
Hammond starts by saying that the basic tour is just what they'll open with and other attractions will come along later. I seem to recall concept art of people kayaking down a river with dinosaurs flashing up on the projector screens. In fact if I had to guess, I'd say that a lot of the things the Jurassic World park would end up doing were based on what Hammond wanted to do.
Secondly, Gennaro is the one who wants to charge thousands of dollars for people to come to the island, while Hammond says he didn't create the park to cater to the super rich and that "Everyone in the world has the right to enjoy these animals"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.