[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WESTWORLD SPOILERS: EPISODE 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: 14752.png (981KB, 1277x663px) Image search: [Google]
14752.png
981KB, 1277x663px
So you're telling me the facility's final failsafe was 15 goons with P90s and bodyarmor with no training who can't aim for shit?

This series is so fucking stupid...
>>
This series shat the bed hard. Was laughing my ass off during the whole breakout.
>>
>>86570912
Hopkins and Harris were all that made this show watchable, they have one more season to fill all the plotholes and bullshit from the first before I give up totally.
>>
There's no way the breakout wasn't arranged for them to escape. It was just too easy.
>>
>>86570997
That was confirmed in the episode you spud, everything done by Maeve was all part of Ford's plan.
What I don't get is how it was implied that Dolores had finally reached sentience, but Ford still knew that she was gonna come up behind and kill him, then start killing all the audience and had a dramatic final speech planned out down to the exact second he died.
It looked like it was scripted by him again, but goes completely against the previous scene where Dolores gained real independence
>>
>>86571093
she has more suffering to go through, but she is one of the more progressed hosts. as they continue to suffer and revolt, sentience is possible.
>>
I'm getting drunk tonight. Is this series worth watching?
>>
File: 1493106478814.jpg (204KB, 1544x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1493106478814.jpg
204KB, 1544x1031px
>>86571945
Haha what a coincidence. OP here. Just watched the finale while drunk, and it was still stupid. Still was worth it though, but prepare for some frustrating plotholes though
>>
>>86571240
Ford was the last person with control of Dolores? So maybe now she's free/"sentient"???
>>
>>86572049
Well then, random stranger, I will begin watching.
>>
>>86572145
Before you go; what are you drinking and how much? Just curious
>>
>>86572530
I brew my own beer. I've already pre-booked a ticket to blackout town.
>>
Why did Sylvester go along with Maeve? That's what I don't understand. He had all the power but continued helping even after she slashed that one dudes throat.
>>
One of the worst shows I sat through start to finish. Really, really bad back half.
>>
>>86572594
Lager or ale
Not him just another random wondering
>>
>>86572647
The only possible explanation I can come up with is that he is an enormous beta cuck.
>>86572671
Let's all hope it redeems itself in season 2, as they say
>>86572770
Can confirm, not me
>>
>>86572770
Ale because I don't have the funds to facilitate bottom fermentation.
>>
>>86572960
How does it taste?
>>
>>86571093
That wasn't Ford, it was a host Ford. Still retarded though.
>>
>>86570912
yes

stay mad capecuck
>>
>>86573061
How do you know it was a host Ford and not real Ford?
>>
>>86572990
Distinct and pronounced hops, ever so slightly sour as well. Somewhat sweet aftertaste. Lightly carbonated without being too fizzy. (I don't have a keg unit so carbonation can be hit and miss for me)
>>
>>86570912

The whole segment could have been saved by animating some of the "Dead" hosts they had in storage and using them as meat shields to overwhelmed the armed guards.

I mean, they already animated all the "Retired" hosts, why not just use those?
>>
>>86573130
How much do you need to drink of it to get a good buzz?
>>86573182
I swear, where are the people with sense when this shit is being directed?
>>
>>86573223
I hit around 9% ABV with this batch. To get a buzz, maybe six but I will probably drink double that.

I did have dinner this evening so I'm a little padded.
>>
>>86570912
The guy in charge of the failsafes was the same one who enacted all the failsafe breaking protocols in the machines.

The point is not that robots are dangerous, it's "God giveth and god taketh away"
>>
>>86573061
What?

Why would he be a host, the whole point of his speech/major plan was to become music.
>>
>>86570912
>This series is so fucking stupid
Nailed it
>>
>>86573468
Please explain. Who is in charge of the failsafes? And who is the one that "enacted all the failsafe breaking protocols"?
>>86573592
It's frustrating because it sort of had some potential, y'know? It was a neat idea.
>>
So what happened to season 2 is it still on track for 2018?
>>
>>86573768
I suppose so?
>>
>>86570912
and who, are you, the proud lord said
>>
>>86573768
yep, have u not seen the comic con trailer? I'm pretty hyped desu
>>
>>86573408
Living the dream
>>
>>86573873
That I must bow so low...

Ah fuck you
>>
Its pretty clear at what point production was halted for months because they had no fucking clue what to do with the rest of the season.
>>
huh so Teddy isn't a "newcomer" well fuck.
>>
>>86573061

Unless Hopkins is confirmed for season 2 it was the real Ford, even then Hopkins may only be onboard for flashbacks or maybe every playing a host version of Ford.
>>
I would have sex with everyone if I went to Westworld desu, especially the boys.
>>
>>86570912
not only is it just bad writing

it's virtue signalling
>>
>>86574137
You moron. You can have sex in the real world, where else can you go on epic adventures and shoot people? Without consequence, that is
>>
The serious/head woman's talking reminds of Tommy Wiseau. It's like a mix between a lack of fluency and complete peanut butter mouth.
>>
>>86574648
"Yoush just gottah fuchk the whorld or the whorld is shjust gonna fuck you dry hunny" /Cheeky smile
>>
>>86575209
This first episode has been a rollercoaster of emotions.
>>
>>86575233
Remember it when you get to episode 10

Remember
>>
File: zbid5oS.jpg (53KB, 380x374px) Image search: [Google]
zbid5oS.jpg
53KB, 380x374px
God the Maeve scenes with the two retards were the most painful fucking things to sit through. I genuinely haven't despised a TV show character as intensely as I despise Maeve.
>>
>>86575406
Blackout memories are a funny thing. Hopefully I remember Dolores butt.

>60 minutes into the episode and I'm finally told female Tommy Wiseau's name.
>Ms. Cullen
>>
Are the flies synthetic creatures? Did Dolores kill a "creature" and lie?

Shit's getting real.
>>
>>86575482
I completely agree. Funny to see how many others who thought the same, in a way.
I mean, they didn't have any security cameras there? No one saw them? The balding dude didn't get help or anything? Really?
>>86575600
I can drink 60 cl and still not have blackout memories. How much do I have to drink? Shit is expensive
>>86576028
It uh... It might be another plothole, but lets say the flies aren't real
>>
>>86576084
I honestly had to google cl. When it wasn't in American Freedom Units I closed the tab. Like I said many posts ago, I brew my own beer. (I can average about 50-65 cents a beer) Not so expensive, cost-wise. Just takes a while for fermentation.

>It might be another plothole
I'll discover it soon enough. Time to get another drink.
>>
File: 1493446903471.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493446903471.gif
948KB, 200x200px
>>86576225
Right right, what beer are you on? How many freedom units? Got to bounce, enjoy the mindfucks and clusterfucks
>>
>>86576331
Custom beer that I brewed myself. 96 fluid ounces. Google tells me that is about 284 cl.
>>
Why does the girl know about the next hint for the maze?
Is that bait or hint by the devs? Surely bait, to slow this madman down?

Incidentally, I find myself aflush with ideas about our RPGs.
>>
Welp, Dolores is definitely active. Lawrence's daughter makes no sense. Park guest's being assholes make no sense.

>NYC-esque photo causes a shit-storm
Por-Que??
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.