[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This needs to happen in the preacher tv series. Most white supremacists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1qL1dlU_d.jpg (162KB, 640x984px) Image search: [Google]
1qL1dlU_d.jpg
162KB, 640x984px
This needs to happen in the preacher tv series.

Most white supremacists are ugly beta faggot losers that white girls don't want to breed with.
>>
>>>/co/
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 703.jpg (84KB, 597x822px) Image search: [Google]
703.jpg
84KB, 597x822px
yeah cause leftists are all real winners.
>>
>>86570724
you can't have effeminate hair and a beard
pick one
>>
>>86570563
But the kkk hasn't been relevant in decades what would that accomplish?
>>
nah did you see the white supremist march? most of them were aryan chads who dressed well and spoke gently, this is a fantasy that liberals have of people who are redpilled

just google nazi soldiers and see what real men look like
>>
>KKK being releavent in this day and age
This meme gotta stop
They're being portayed as the "white devil boogyman" and they haven't done shit since the 1930
>>
File: RCO009_1461903913.jpg (394KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO009_1461903913.jpg
394KB, 1041x1600px
I just hope Starr ends up as unhinged and mutilated as he does in the comics.
>>
>>86570788
Umm, sorry sweetie, yes you can! It's 2017, let's be a bit more understanding and less bigoted, hmm?
>>
>>86570563
White girls overwhelmingly prefer white men, but Leftists are the shit tier of the white race, even beautiful looking men lose all their appeal on revealing their Leftist ideals, because who wants a man with less testosterone than a clitoris?
>>
>>86571311
But it's two completely juxtaposed appearances and that contrast is not aesthetically pleasing at all. It's not an agenda, it's just practical design sense
>>
>>86571572
Ever think about who made that design in your mind "practical"? Little thing you absently belong to called The Patriarchy.
I think you're jealous that they're fabulous and you're a drab! lol!
>>
File: When the cringe is too strong.gif (3MB, 435x244px) Image search: [Google]
When the cringe is too strong.gif
3MB, 435x244px
>>86571705
That, or he looks like a retard and will cringe himself inside out in 10 years like every fad chasing mong does

You ever see late 30-somethings react to pictures of themselves from the 90s?
That's this guy and everyone like him when they grow up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.