[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

euron thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: big cock euron.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big cock euron.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
euron thread post all his lore any of the theories
>>
>>86568480
Book Euron:
>Eye-Patch
>Blue Lips
>Valyrian Steel Armor
>Dragon Binding Horn
>Crew of mutes
>Captured Priests from every religion on the planetos
>Trying to invade all of Westeros at once
>Knowledge of/contact with Bloodraven
>Knowledge of/contact with Others
>God-Complex (as in he literally wants to turn himself into a God, which as far as villain motivations go is metal as fuck)

Show Euron:
>BIG COCK
>Gives his entire fleet to a foreign Queen for no reason at all
>No aspirations beyond marrying Cersei

Who did it better /tv/?
>>
>>86568480
Literally where the fuck has he been for the last seven years? Why did he not "rescue" Theon all those years before that he was indentured to the Starks?
>>
>>86568791
he was banished by his brother for fucking his other brothers salt wife
>>
>>86568791
>rescuing a his contender to the throne

he literally explains it in the show, you dumb Danyfag, he was off in exile becoming a great captain. You wouldve noticed this if you werent so busy fapping mindlessly to your piglet of a waifu.He was waiting for his time to be ready and strike
>>
>>86568888
Arya is mai waifu thank you very much.
>>
File: Euron-Profile.png (997KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Euron-Profile.png
997KB, 700x900px
>>86568480
AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO CAN SAVE US

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H0akpdRW2Qc
>>
File: 1489843436350.png (192KB, 422x398px) Image search: [Google]
1489843436350.png
192KB, 422x398px
>>86568666
JUST

but holy shit he really has VS armor? Does anyone else?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM

Burlington Bar webm when?
>>
>>86568948
I'M NOT GONNA STAND HERE AND WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIT
>>
>>86569009
He's the only one we know of, apparently it would have cost as much as a Kingdom even before the Doom of Valyria, so he's pretty baller.
>>
>>86568480
>When Euron hits your g spot
But seriously, his character is fucking terrible. I hope he gets some off-screen death
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.