[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dude catchy music and punch lines xD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Guardians-Galaxy-Vol-2-New-Logo.jpg (534KB, 2047x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Guardians-Galaxy-Vol-2-New-Logo.jpg
534KB, 2047x1024px
Dude catchy music and punch lines xD
>>
>>86567289
The music wasn't even catchy though. 'Come a little bit closer' was the only memorable song in Vol 2, the rest was just glorified background music.
>>
>>86567489
hello pleb
>>
>>86567527
There are no other moments in Vol 2 that compare with the uses of 'Come and Get Your Love', 'Hooked on a Feeling', 'The Pina Colada Song', 'I Want You Back' etc.
All of those songs became iconic to GotG and are tied to memorable scenes.
You really think people are gonna hear 'My Sweet Lord' in the future and think of that scene where they were flying over the planet? That's literally the only other song I remember and that's only because I loved that song beforehand, not because it was used in an interesting way.
>>
>>86567702
the chain.
>>
>>86567702
>>86567724

Fox on the Run was pretty sweet too
>>
>>86567702
Yeah. It perfectly demonstrated the problem with mining the past, you eventually run out of good stuff.

There are more than an album's worth of good (and suitable) 70s tunes tho.
>>
>catchy music
>punchlines
That doesn't sound too bad
>>
>Life threatening moment where you're about to die
>Crack a corny ass joke while some smooth 70's disco plays

Love this film! lmao'd the whole time.
>>
>>86569499
Because they're not in any real danger. Did anyone seriously think Batman or Superman would die in BvS? It's a superhero movie. They never die.
>>
>>86569702
This is my problem with all capeshit movies, why should I give a shit about any of the things happening when I already know that all of the characters are appearing in the 10000 planned sequels?
>>
>>86569702
>Not in any real danger

Its heavily implied in several of those scenes that they are in immediate danger. Or even that the Universe is ending. And they are having wacky arguments over scotch tape while their only hope listened to a walkman and dances.

Its retarded. There is blood and intense violence so clearly its not meant as a full on Children's movie, yet it has clown shoes shit like this happening.
>>
The entire Ego storyline was boring as fuck. 2 hours of literally nothing happening other than pretty colors. These movies are a scam
>>
>>86569702
>Did anyone seriously think Superman would die in BvS? They never die.
Anon, I have some bad news for you...
>>
>>86569071
nice
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.