[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only marry one, /tv/ The witch or the genie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: jeannie-vs-samantha.jpg (157KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
jeannie-vs-samantha.jpg
157KB, 1000x600px
You can only marry one, /tv/

The witch or the genie?
>>
which one floats?
>>
>witch thinks for herself and fucks up your day based on what she wants

>genie lives to serve you in her perpetual youth and grant your every wish

tough choice.
>>
>>86566316
Witch because I'm hopelessly attracted to women that live to undermine me
>>
>>86566094
Q: can the Genie make her tongue a foot long if she wanted to?
>>
>>86566094
This would have been the first war on /tv/ if 4chan had existed at the time

Samantha is too smart to do kinky shit.
>>
>>86566356
yea but samantha aged. her mom was esmerelda and she was an old lady. id rather take the eternal 25 year old that does whatever i want.
>>
>>86566398
no but she can if YOU want her too
>>
>>86566439
sorry the mom was endora.
>>
>>86566439
>She always did whatever she wanted and the master thing was just for the fetish.
>>
>>86566439
"Jeannie, I want you to make your tits 3x bigger and lactating."
"Yes master."
"And make me look less like a faggot."
"I'm not God, master."
>>
>>86566515
you're crazy genie could've done that.
>>
Samantha.

Jeannie is a dumbass. A hot, sweet, well intended dumbass, true, but life with her clearly would be difficult.
>>
>>86566485
>yea dummy. his fetish.
>>
>>86566356
>>86566485
>>86566515
>>86566571
bunch of virg's. fuck a couple girls and get back to me.
>>
>>86566571
fundamentally it boils down to which man embarrasses you less to be associated with, Darrin Stevens or Major Nelson. Samantha's great but Darrin is a useless twat.
>>
>>86566439
>yea but samantha aged

Really, really slow. They never outright say how old the witches are in the show, but it's clear from the various bits of dialogue that they are several centuries old.
>>
File: shantae.png (276KB, 1384x497px) Image search: [Google]
shantae.png
276KB, 1384x497px
>>
Jeanie, because with Samantha you get a Mother in law who wants you dead.
>>
>>86566744
ridiculous semantics. genie could take any form you want any time. why is this even a question? let's talk ginger or maryanne
>>
>>86566873

This, lose the mother in law and it's a better argument.
>>
>>86566949
booloney. theres no argument between a witch and a genie. you could make genie look like samantha if you wanted. samantha wouldn't do that.
>>
>>86566094
Can I just fuck the bunny?
>>
>>86566817
How could she in any sense be shocked by that request
>>
>>86567431
Because Shantae is too pure and not for lewds.
>>
>>86566094
>cutie 1960's house wife with magic powers
or
>cutie slave with magic powers
its a tough choice but have to go with genie. women can turn on you with the flick of a light switch just. sam is example of even a good woman with magic powers can go wrong.
>>86566316
pretty much this
>>
>>86566094
Samantha every time.
Bewitched still offers bizarre and unlikely fantasy adventures even now.

>1960s fantasy: supernatural powers
>2010s fantasy: wife that puts your dinner on the table when you get in from work

There is Samantha statue in Salem, I hope it doesn't get knocked down.
>>
>>86566094
Genie because I'm not an edgelord Satanist.
>>
>>86569350
Adult here. Marriage isn't a 24/7 fuckfest, grow up kids.
>>
>>86566094

genie dude. not even a fair question.
>>
Childhood is thinking that Jeannie is best, adulthood is realizing that Samantha makes more sense
>>
Jeannie for a slew of reasons. The biggest one being Samantha having free will, which is very dangerous for someone with magical powers. Jeannie has to obey her master; Samantha can, and often does, disobey her husband's wishes.
>>
Jeannie

Because that means I am a badass astronaut in this scenario and not the whining, useless piece of crap Samantha got saddled with as Darrin #2
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.