[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 8 Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 37

I just read the entire season 8 leak.

Fuck this guy.
Fuck him.
Fuck him.
Fuck him.
Fuck him.
Fuck him.
>>
>>86565991
What do the leaks say? Link?
>>
gib leaks
>>
>>86566199
>season 8 leak
http://www.desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/#
>>
File: 1500932047206.jpg (31KB, 441x484px) Image search: [Google]
1500932047206.jpg
31KB, 441x484px
>Implying Euron did anything wrong
>>
Euron is a good boy
>>
I don't think they'll actually do the part with hanging Dany's dead body in King's Landing. Normalfag SJWs would throw a shit fit.
>>
>>86566343
Oh God please let this be real
>>
>>86566343
Seem surprisingly believable compared to what I usually see
>>
File: 1503066389615.png (108KB, 194x192px) Image search: [Google]
1503066389615.png
108KB, 194x192px
>tfw cannot separate between actual script and fan fiction because both are essentially becoming the same quality-wise
>>
File: 1501536790968.jpg (45KB, 552x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1501536790968.jpg
45KB, 552x1073px
>Bran becomes the new Night King and the cycle begins anew

I want to believe this is fake but I have a sinking feeling that this will be real with the ending being bittersweet.
>>
>Tormund gets killed by Drogon's fire
Fuck this garbage show, DABID is a fucking idiot
>>
>>86567061
who is this vulcan vixen
>>
>>86566343
This is fake.
>>
File: 1502581255775.jpg (200KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1502581255775.jpg
200KB, 764x512px
>>86567061
gib smooch
>>
>>86566343
>http://www.desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/#
Bullshit. That's quality writing, and zero violence. Normies would never go for it.
>>
>>86566343
>desi

Yeah, no.
>>
Jesus Christ, I can't tell if this leaked shit is worse or better than the shit we're getting now.
>>
>Yara Wants Theon to come With her, but tells her he won’t fail her another time.
>Theon fights Euron himself. Ironborn and Northmen fight the wights, while Euron battles Theon. Euron gets the upper-hand and swings his axe Theon right in Theon’s body. Theon dies immediately,

lol
>>
>The North and Daenerys’s army gather outside to face the Night King’s army. Jon orders Sansa, Arya and Daenerys to stay inside Winterfell. They are too valuable to lose and promises them that Winterfell will not fall. Varys, Tyrion, Robin, Samwell, Gilly, Lyanna and Missandei also remain inside Winterfell. Arya first doesn’t want to but obeys Jon’s wish. Sansa asks Meera to get Bran inside asap. A huge flock of wights invade the battlefield of Winterfell. Dothraki face the Army of the Dead first and many of them are taken out quite easily. Lots of White Walkers keep coming. Ghost fights with Jon and saves him at one point from a White Walker trying to kill him. Ghost is killed off trying to save Jon. Inside Winterfell, Daenerys is frustrated that she’s not able to help and that she should fly Drogon to destroy the undead. Missandei answers that it’s not wise to join the fight while she’s pregnant. Sam tries to console Gilly and Little Sam. The news surprises Sansa, Tyrion and Varys. Drogon comes in between and takes out a big chunk of the Night King’s army but also kills some of the Northern bannermen in the process. The White Walkers also enters the stage with the Night King flying Undead Viserion above them. Viserion starts to destroy the Northern’s army as well. Lord Glover and Howland Reed die, and are killed by dragonfire. Tormund leads the Free Folk and fights but is killed by Drogon’s fire. Drogon also manages to kill an undead giant. Meera wants Bran to leave the Godswood but he tells her he has help and Jon and co. Bran is trying to control Rhaegal with his mind. Meera warns Bran that is too dangerous and that he should stay inside. Jon and Daenerys’s army is diminishing greatly since the White Walkers keep coming.
>>
> White Walkers try to invade Winterfell. Grey Worm faces two White Walkers and is able to take out one of them with his spear made from Dragonglass. The other White Walker kills him. The White Walkers supposedly try to invade Winterfell to take down Bran. Brienne guards the castle together with Podrick, Jorah and Gendry. White Walkers start to invade there as well. Podrick is killed off by a group of Wights, which makes Brienne go psycho and takes out one of the White Walkers as well with Oathkeeper. Meera is urging Bran to give up and get inside but Bran doesn’t want to. He wants Meera to leave instead and get safe inside the castle. Meera answers that she will stay together with him until the end. Jaime Lannister and the Tully forces come to the North’s aid right in time. Bran is managing to warg inside Rhaegal and the dragon starts to fight undead Viserion, trying to bite him right in the neck but gets gravely injured during the fight as well. Rhaegal starts to breathe fire on Viserion, which seems to make the Night King start leaving the battlefield on injured Viserion’s back.
>>
>>86566343
poo in loo
>>
>>86567317
It's the premiere. Lots of piece setting.

But don't worry, everyone here will call it shit and attempt to pick it apart anyways.
>>
Why do the leaks not even reveal how the Night King dies? I thought it was supposed to be a big thing.
>>
>>86567651
I'm in ep3 now. So far the writing on all the eps is pretty good.
>>
>>86567709
Because they're dumb fanfic
>>
So the white walker thing is never explained just that Bran will take up the title after the old NK dies?
>>
>>86566343
>Storm's End
lol
>>
>>86567651
It's counter productive to pick apart bullshit, Pajeet.
>>
>The wedding between Cersei Lannister and Euron Greyjoy takes place in the Throne Room. Euron looks very delighted, Cersei not so. It’s Qyburn who has them married. Cersei wears a tight, long black dress. She looks quite sad during the wedding. The wedding scene itself doesn’t take long and the scene switches to their wedding bed. This scene is an intercut between Cersei and Euron having sex and Jaime and Brienne also having sex in their hut. The two still think of each other.
>>
File: images.jpg (95KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
95KB, 352x550px
>>86567811
This desu. Sad that he won't survive the series.
>>
>>86567859
LITERALLY WORSE THAN FANFICTION
>>
>>86566343
Way too much fan service and nonsensical pandering bullshit to be real

That being said, what with the how the seasons are going so far, it's probably actually real
>>
>Missandei ends up with Tyrion

wat
>>
First few episodes were kind of believable
>>
>>86568001
At least Tyrion has a dick
>>
>>86567709
> • The Night King and a White Walker manage to enter the Eyrie, which Jon notices. Sansa and Robin Arryn are still inside the Eyrie. The Night King and the White Walker are now inside the Eyrie and the White Walker attacks Robin. Robin tries to defend himself but the WW mounts a spear through Robin, which makes him fall through the Moon Door. Sansa manages to grab Robin’s spear and kills of the White Walker. It’s Jon Snow who comes to save Sansa and wants her to jump through the Moon Door right on Drogon’s back. Jon and Sansa are together on Drogon, who’s destroying the Eyrie. Jon manages puts Longclaw through the Night King’s chest and kills him. The Night King dies as the Eyrie collapses.
>>
>>86565991
scripts aren't written in giant paragraphs, even drafts and treatments. fan-fiction is.
>>
>>86565991
>Gendry lives, is legitimatized, and marries Sansa, who is the Warden of the North and Vale
>Davos just fucks off
>Tyrion marries Miss Sunday
It's fake news, lad.
>>
>>86567859
>Jaime and Brienne also having sex in their hut
wat
>being last living member of Aerys' elite force of legendary warriors
>be born into one of the most powerful families in the world
>be devilishly good looking
>be extremely intelligent and an accomplished general, diplomat and fighter
>literally save all of westeros by killing the mad king when he tried to make you kill innocent civilians
>the only girls you ever have sex with are your twin sister and an ogre
>everyone only remembers you for being the kingslaying oathbreaker who fucked his sister
Being Jaime is suffering
>>
>>86567510

Why would they keep Theon around for this long just to die like that
>>
>>86568063
It's so obviously a summary you moronic fucking retard
>>
>>86568045
I read every episode of the "leaks" through the pastebin last night and I never saw this
>>
>>86566767
Wouldn't that make good ratings though?
>>
>>86566343
>Lord Royce isn’t too pleased to have Robin Arryn commanding their men. You can literally read that from his face.
BRAVO
>>
>>86568125
Why would they bring Jon back from the dead just to die like that?
I really hope this leak is all fake at this point
>>
>Drogon an heroes and kills Jon, Jamie, The Hound and Jorah.
lol
>>
FFS, when I read the leaks of Season 8 i unironically got teary-eyed reading that Danys body is hanged in KL and people throw shit at it and mock her corpse. wtf is wrong with this show, her corpse hangs in the background for the whole of the last few episodes? That seems a tad bit too gruesome even for GOT
>>
In the Eyrie, the army of the Undead is diminishing by the second. Edmure is leading his men very well; Tyrion does too. The Night King is no longer mounting Viserion and tries to get inside the Eyrie with another White Walker. Viserion tries to attack Gendry and opens his mouth to spitfire on him. Gendry mounts a spear of Dragonglass in the mouth of the dragon. Undead Viserion falls from the rocks of the bloody gate and it is Drogon who finishes the job and sets Viserion on fire.
>>
>>86568182
It would be great as long as we can see her tits
>>
File: 1500945442822.jpg (610KB, 1723x771px) Image search: [Google]
1500945442822.jpg
610KB, 1723x771px
>>86568148
Literally /ourguy/
>>
>>86567199
just like the season 7 spoilers :^)
>>
Jorah has made it into Dragonstone and finds Daenerys laboring. Things don’t look too bright for her. A sad Samwell concludes that both mother and child could never survive together and he only can save one of them. Jorah wants Daenerys to survive but Daenerys doesn’t want to give up on her baby. Samwell sets through and Daenerys manages to deliver her baby. Samwell tells Daenerys that she has delivered a girl and asks for her name. A very weakened Daenerys Wants to name her baby Lyanna, as Jon Would have liked that. Daenerys is dying and Missandei, Varys and Jorah realize that. The Golden Company is getting the upper-hand and start to invade the stairs to Dragonstone as well. Daenerys says goodbye to Jorah and thanks him for always being there for her. Jorah expresses his love for her and Daenerys asks Jorah to continue his oath and to keep her daughter safe for her together with Missandei. She asks Jorah to release her from her suffering and to kill her. Jorah says he never could and it’s Varys who puts Samwell’s sword, Heartsbane, through Daenerys’s chest.
>>
>>86568182
if that is true, I will personally devise a machine to time and dimension travel to Westeros just to kill Euron over and over again
>>
>>86566343
>only posting episode 1

https://pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW

here's 2-6(yes, the season is only 6 episodes long, but 2 are ridiculously long)
>>
>>86568036
kek
>>
>people actually think D&D are going to kill off Jon, Dany, Ghost, Tormund, The Hound, Jorah, Meera and Bran all within the span of 2 episodes

Lol no
>>
The script does nothing to explain the white walkers phenomena, FAKE NEWS
>>
Cersei Lannister and the Mountain receive Qyburn in the Throne Room. He comes to tell her that Daenerys has been defeated. Cersei laughes and both drink to celebrate their victory. Cersei begins to feel dizzy and the audience realizes that it’s Arya with Qyburn’s face. She has poisoned Cersei with Jaden’s vial. Qyburn starts to confront her and Cersei realizes that something is not right here. That’s when Arya makes her identity known. She tells Cersei that a lion should never have fought with a pack of wolves. Cersei begs The Mountain to kill off Arya but Arya tells her that won’t help. She brings in Nymeria and the Hound to finish the job. Nymeria gravely injures Cersei and the Hound combats with the Mountain. It’s Arya who finishes Cersei and slits her throat. Nymeria and the Hound destroys the Mountain but he doesn’t seem to die. The Mountain loses his helmet at some point and that’s when the Hound manages to burn his face with fire. The Mountain is left to die and The Hound, Arya and Nymeria leave The Red Keep.
>>
>>86568164
why would they introduce Ned Stark in the first season and just kill him off?
>>
>>86568294
>Cleganebowl
So it's fake.
>>
>>86568277
Season 8 will only have 6 episodes. They already said that they recognised that viewers felt too safe as they hadn't had a scene with the impact of the Red Wedding since.
You best believe half the cast is being killed off in series 8.
(Not that these leaks are real, but that's not why they're fake)
>>
> impying drogon can die
>>
>>86568277
lol yes. I always knew GOT/ASOIAF would go the Harry potter route of "everyone dies and no real closure" that every hack writer does when their story is too convoluted for a good ending
>>
>>86568277
If do they do kill Jon and/or Dany it will almost certainly happen the last or next to last episode.
>>
>>86566343
The spoilers don't at all explain the WWs deal. They're just evil conquerors for their own sake that want kill all life on their world?
>>
>>86568333
You can't stop Cleganebowl anon. It's eternal, an event set in stone. Forever and always, Cleganebowl is happening
>>
>>86568334
source on only 6 episodes?
>>
>>86568388
Their deal was explained earlier. They are a bio-weapon created by the Children to fight the First Men that has gone rogue
>>
>>86568255
Euron could not be any more of /ourguy/
>>
>>86568334
By 6 the remaining named cast that are living is easily under 10.
>>
>>86565991
If this is true, it makes up for him being so watered down compared to his book version
>>
>>86568388
>implying they'll explain shit
>>
So what happens to Arya?
>>
>>86568426
They announced it before s7 aired, that there'd only be 13 episodes between the two seasons.
But a google search will help
Or even
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Season_8
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-8-final-release-date-hbo-episode-count-length-a7863421.html
>>
>>86568477
Rides off into the sunset because reasons
>>
>>86568494
thanks m80
>>
post more fake spoiler, they are enjoyable to read.
>>
>>86566343
Am I blind or was there no wrapup with NK aside from trying to enter the Eyrie?

Also this is mostly decent but that last episode is utter shit. I'll be so let down if Euron ends up last villain standing.
>>
>>86566343
I don't why they end with Gendry marrying Sansa. WTF? Gendry was always paired up Arya, she's the one he cares about the most and shares the most scenes with. Why does he end up with Sansa? He doesn't know the gal. I'm not a shipper or anything, but those two don't pair up well. If Gendry marries someone known, it should be Arya. His story revolves around her mostly.
>>
>>86568235

Seriously...I don't think I've ever read got spoilers/leaks that didn't end up being correct
>>
>>86568561
because Arya is a strong independent womyn that needs no man
>>
>>86568561
>I'm not a shipper or anything
genrya btfo m8
>>
File: image.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>86568210
Underrated post, gibs Danibewbs
>>
File: 1461183037530.png (651KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1461183037530.png
651KB, 1024x576px
>>86567061
Who's this semen demon?
>>
>>86568362
Also, I miss the trend of having the second to last episode of each season being the biggest (Blackwater) and/or having a major bombshell(Ned's beheading) that changes the dynamic of the show.
>>
>jon dies by some gay ass wildfire

wow normies will hate this, don't get me wrong I hate it too
>>
>>86568561
Its a replay of the whole "bobby b wanted lyanna but got cersei" arc with Gendry-Sansa-Arya. Dont you know how much GRRM loves his "histroy repeating itself"
>>86568477
Literally says "Im done with Westeros." (no, really she literally says that) and goes on a boat to Essos to never return
>>86568431
Seems like a cartoon Villain for Season 8
>>86568467
I always could tell show Euron was gonna be very important to endgame
>>86568210
>implying it wont be a body double
>implying she wouldnt demand $374536727463 million per episode of naked corpse if it was really her
>>
>>86568427
Only how the first WW was made
>>
>zero mention of night king dying

Fake und gay
>>
>>86568561
Gendry is a bastard with commoner blood and was raised as a commoner almost his entire life. I doubt he knows how to read or if he's educated to any degree. What common traits does he share with Sansa? I mean, at least Arya acts more like commoner and wants to be a warrior like Gendry.
>>
>>86568245
>dany dies in childbirth

feminists gonna be mad as fuck
>>
>GoT becomes an Mass Effect tier ending

Seems realistic desu
>>
typical american television, making up a "final boss" for the last season and defeating him will be the end of the show. just like BrBa did with the neo nazis.
>>
>>86568774
It'll probably happen but GendryxArya is so stupid. Gentry's pretty likeable, Arya's a psychopath.
>>
>Lyanna asks about Dorne, on which Tyrion answers that Dorne is now ruled by one of Oberyn’s daughters. She has been married to a man who has always dreamt of owning a castle and having a fine young lady. Now he has both of them.

Bronn saves and marries the bad pussaaaaay!
>>
File: ZGF1m1f_d.jpg (30KB, 640x316px) Image search: [Google]
ZGF1m1f_d.jpg
30KB, 640x316px
>>86567179
>>86567291
>>86568654
Bernadette, she's been in the show awhile now
>>
Last Scene

We end with a scene in the far far North, in the Lands of Always Winter. A single White Walker rides to and brings the body of Bran Stark to an altar. Remember that the Night King stabbed Bran in episode 2. He was stabbed in the heart with Dragonglass. He performs a certain ritual and Bran opens his eyes. They’re bright blue. The White Walker puts a crown on Bran’s head and the altar slowly changes into one of ice. Winter is coming…
>>
>>86568841
But Bronn already has a lady.
>>
>>86568902
nice
>>
>>86566767
Stop being scared of SJWs faggot...that would be their red wedding...a moment tô really shock the people
>>
>>86568816
Us non americans, am i right? xD
>>
>Jon, Jorah, Jaime, Hound, Drogon all get killed by wildfire set up by twat euron.

My face when I'm trying to brainwash myself that none of these script leaks are true and that at least Jon makes it out alive.

This ending is just a tragedy - I mean it.
>>
>>86568902
boooo
>>
>>86568902
There much always be a lich king
>>
File: 43242342342.jpg (90KB, 1347x359px) Image search: [Google]
43242342342.jpg
90KB, 1347x359px
AYO HOL UP

>SMACKS LIPS

DIS BE TRAUMATIZING AND SHIT
>>
Honestly that's pretty much the perfect ending to the series. If that's the script they come up with for the final season then I think that would be a really strong finish to the series.
>>
>>86568477
She goes to Essos to continue being an assassin.
>>
>>86568841
who is the daughter?
Bad pussey is (supposedly) dead, and so are all the others.
>>
>>86568973
>there are losers who get traumatized by an HBO series
when i feel like i'm failing, I now that I am not that low
>>
>>86568774
I would have preferred it if Gendry becomes jaded and loses his romantic side after he believes Arya is dead, marrying some random noble from a powerful House of his region most suited for him to cement his rule of the Stormlands that makes him miserable, or at least their marriage is an unstable, distant one. Like father, like son, you know?
>>
>>86568841
This is the set series killed the character that was set up as the protagonist and had The Red Wedding. You think they would expect it by now.
>>
>>86569021
some bastard, i think
>>
>>86568561
The man deserves that red pussy after all of these years in that boat
>>
>>86568762
It says he dies in episode 5
>>
>>86569064
Meant to quote >>86568973
>>
These leaks are awful but I can honestly see D&D doing all of this.

At least people's upset reactions will be hilarious.
>>
>>86568841
>All daughters are dead

Lol fake
>>
>>86565991
>>86566343
This is old. This "leak" came out before they had even finished writing the scripts. These were confirmed fake months ago with the person who made them coming out to confirm their fake and gay status.

Anyone who believes this shit is real is a retard.
>>
>>86569185
Thanks anon I needed that.
>>
File: 1502100559190.jpg (137KB, 1167x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1502100559190.jpg
137KB, 1167x1071px
>Daenerys’s body hanging from the walls in King’s Landing. The people of King’s Landing are throwing shit at her body and make fun of her corpse.

>throwing shit
>>
>>86569185
yeah, just like the last (((leaks))) were totally fake. No way D&D would pull something that uninspired. Oh wait
>>
I really hope this is fake, i'm a massive faggot when it comes to endings like this, mass effect 3's ending still mentally scarred me to this day, i just want dany and jon to fuck on drogons back and live happily ever after, is this too much to ask?
>>
>>86569250
>le happy ending meme, otherwise I can't sleep :(((((
kys
>>
>>86569250
you sound like a real queer
>>
>sansa is lady of the north and the vale
>married to gendry, lord of the storm lands
>their heir would be in charge of 3 kingdoms
i'm sure the king or queen would have no problem with one of their subjects controlling the armies of almost half the continent
>>
>>86569292
but Sansa is WOKE and deserves it because she was raped by evil Ramsay
>>
>>86569249
You can believe what you want.

There are way too many things left out of this "leak" to be real. I saw these when they first appeared. They have been getting refined with time. The people who keep passing this stuff off have been trying to make it more believable for months now.

Either way, I knew they were fake to begin with. Too many unanswered questions.
>>
>>86569292
it's real dude my dad works at hbo
>>
Did I read through it too fast? What happened to the WW threat? The last thing he did was walk into the Eyrie, and then is never mentioned again.
>>
>>86569326
there will undoubtedly be many unasnwered questions given that this season has been rushed to death, next season will be worse.
>>
>>86569326
>Too many unanswered questions.
Such as?
>>
File: 1424942399200.jpg (24KB, 204x222px) Image search: [Google]
1424942399200.jpg
24KB, 204x222px
>Bronn makes it all the way through and gets a castle with bad poosy (or at least disreputable poosy)
>>
>>86569326
>Implying they answer every question
nigga, have you seen the last season? They just rush the everloving shit out of it now to make maximum moneyz
>>
>>86568561
S1E1, Ned and Bobby B talk, Bobby B "your frst born daughter will marry my first born son."

poetry
>>
>>86569292
What part of "bittersweet" dont you understand? They basically went full circle to the starting point, with a Targ on the Iron Throne and Stark-Vale-Baratheon-Tully alliance. Its just like GRRM to hint at a future war. Do you even pay attention?
>>
Holy shit this would be great and make this fanservice cringy season actually worth it.
It's literally D&D's redemption arc.
>>
>>86568973
You've not been paying attention
>>
>Leak
>Scene 5
>Arya and Brienne are training and Jon is impressed by his sister’s fighting skills.
>Brienne still in WF
>Scene 7
>Bronn not being punished for "betrayal"
I don't fucking think so, bud
>>
>>86569365
Gets backstabbed, the Eyre collapses, Sansa escapes jumping onto drogon through the moon gate.
>>
File: tyene-sand1.jpg (663KB, 1250x706px) Image search: [Google]
tyene-sand1.jpg
663KB, 1250x706px
Bad poossy confirmed alive.
>>
File: got s7.png (75KB, 952x1441px) Image search: [Google]
got s7.png
75KB, 952x1441px
>>86569326
yeah, because this was a fake and all. Fucking sped
>>
>>86568045
>robin arryn gets killed and falls through moon door.

Well at least sweet robin finally flies through the moon door.
>>
>>86566343
Literally the first paragraph.

>Night King attacks Eastwatch (which we know from the LEGIT S7 leaks)
>Tormund and Gendry flee the scene

Then a the end of the paragraph the half retarded autistic fan-fiction writer fucks up.

>whilst we see a burning Castle Black in the background

Fake and gay.
>>
>>86568045
>>86568137
same, where is this at?
>>
If the leaks are true then it means literally none of the prophecies meant anything.

No Azor Ahai

No Valonqar

No payoff
>>
None of these fucking spoilers are true for season 8 you dipshits.

The spoilers that have all been true so far show that once Euron learns about the white walkers being real,he realises they can't travel by sea so he returns to Iron Isles and isn't seen again.

Come the fuck on. Do you really think the most fan-pandering show alive is going to have their feminist role model murdered and hung on a wall while people throw shit at her?
>>
>>86569709
yes. They did not give a fuck before, they won't give a fuck now
>>
>>86569662
Retard. Even gay ass reddit was intelligent enough to spot the fake. Neck yourself.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6rfros/hbo_leaks_for_season_8_script_outlines/

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6qx4f8/season_8_episode_1_first_leak_is_here/
>>
>>86569709
If they return to following Martin's notes, yeah
>>
File: 1501894086655.jpg (1MB, 3801x2909px) Image search: [Google]
1501894086655.jpg
1MB, 3801x2909px
>>86569482
>>
>>86569757
>They did not give a fuck before, they won't give a fuck now

Yeah back when they had source material to follow from. The Red Wedding is literally nothing compared to these bullshit leaks.
>>
>>86567317
>Tyrion becomes Regent
>FatSam becomes the ruler of the Reach
>Arya travels on to become a super-assassin

sounds like GRRM to me. All of his self-inserts survive and prosper
>>
So Daeny is pregnant?
Wow so fucking unexpected, called that years ago.
>>
>>86568507
patriarchy restored
>>
>>86566898
probably because theirs no source to work off ya fag
>>
>>86569169
true, true.

If these leaks are real, which I doubt they are but would be hilarious if true, its like they tried to attempt a great sad but awesome series finale like the Shield or Spartacus but instead managed to just go full retard and ride off into the sunset ala Sons of Anarchy
>>
>>86566343
This is too high quality to be real
>>
>>86569435
the night king literally doesnt have a death scene
>>
>>86569938
top kek

>high quality

This is why you will never amount to anything.
>>
>>86569691
Never mentioned in the show, it would be stupid to pretend they forgot to include it this late.

D&D were aware they didn't want to explore certain subplots. It was a good decision to never mention those rather than leaving unanswered questions or fail at answering them.
Read ASOIAF if you want to know about the less important spinoffs.
>>
>>86569974
retard, see >>86568045
>>
>>86569974
Is this your first HBO series? not all characters have definitive endings.
>>
>>86565991
>Power hungry dragon lady loses

H AS AHA
>>
>>86568277
The Jon/Dany characters are the most stereotypical self-insert power fantasies, and given that the fat man has built his brand on subverting tropes there is literally no way he will let this one pass. It's almost certain that they'll face a tragic end one way or another.
>>
>>86566343
to imagine that Rome had to die for this
>>
>>86569996
>>86570015
>>86570016
It's fake, it has been confirmed. Let it go cuck boys.
>>
What happens with the white walkers and the NK in those leaks?
>>
>>86569110

Only the list of deaths says so

Scene descriptions do not. Pretty important to leave out.
>>
>>86570040
we left gurm's realm of grim reality a while ago
>>
>>86570076
White Walkers fuck off back north and NK launches a nuke on the Iron Islands
>>
>>86570066
confirmed where?
>>
seems like some poo has taken /tv/ on a ride lmoa. good on the poo though
>>
>>86570016
lol yeah the night king dies offscreen

sure
>>
>>86570135
Reddit. Reddit is where the author originally posted it. Reddit is where he revealed it is fake.
>>
File: 21931215.png (546KB, 2600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
21931215.png
546KB, 2600x2000px
>Dany dies
>>
>>86570133
What?
>>
>>86570135
Just read through it, and you'll realize that it's horseshit.
>>
>>86566343
>Tyrion survives
Bullshit, dropped.
>>
File: thread of prophecy.jpg (63KB, 417x749px) Image search: [Google]
thread of prophecy.jpg
63KB, 417x749px
Not reading any of this shit but is there any mention of Azor Ahai and who becomes him?
>>
>Eddard Targaryen
:^)
>>
File: IMG_0296.png (233KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0296.png
233KB, 464x464px
>>86569975
>>
>>86570272
No. The fan-fiction writer makes a sad attempt at making Azor Ahai Varys but it falls flat.
>>
>>86570272
Euron becomes him
>>
>>86570309
Pathetic.

>>86570316
I won't accept anyone other than Jaime becoming the prince who was promised.
>>
>>86568951

agreed, i'm barely a fan of this show, i just watch it to have water cooler talk with the normies at the office, but this would be such a travesty of an ending that i cant even see them considering this for a second
>>
>>86570083
True, but I don't think Dumb & Dumber have the self awareness to realize this. They are probably gonna want to stay true to his style in the end, as a final nod if nothing else. The suits would probably love some shock value and controversy as well.
>>
>>86569709

>Do you really think the most fan-pandering show alive is going to have their feminist role model murdered and hung on a wall while people throw shit at her?

>while. people. throw. shit. at. her.

This would cause the highest level of butthurt ever recorded in human history. A hundred-trillion MegaTrumps of feminist & liberal butthurt.

The effect will be so intense that it will probably be visible in the Earth's strata millions of years from now. It will be detectable on planets in distant galaxies.

Please, please, please be true.
>>
>>86568045
The Night King is simply beaten in battle? It was that easy? This shit is too dumb to be real.
>>
Wait, how does Night King die? I seemed to have missed it.
Drogon breathes fire on him with NK riding viserion? thats how he dies?
>>
>>86568951
>set up by euron

wat, tyrion and jaime already knew it was there so euron didnt stash it, and he didnt do anything to lure drogon there either so how exactly did he set that up?
>>
>>86570510
there are several battles with him, read all the episodes dumbass
>>
at least bron and davos made it out ok

shame about the hound, rip
>>
>>86570603
>at least bron and davos made it out ok
this
>>
>>86570566
The Night King is simply beaten in battle(s)? It was that easy? This shit is still too dumb to be real.
>>
>>86566343

this is fake for sure. Howland dies, then has a conversation with Jon in the next episode? Bran who is supposed to be some tree god just gets stabbed to death without impacting much at all?
>>
>>86566343
>Theon dies
fuck this
>>
>>86570739
Well, that sounds exactly like D&D writing.
>>
If there is a scene where Euron makes a "muh big cock" joke while people throw shit at Danny's corpse in the background, D&D will have redeemed themselves for their shitty writing. I can't imagine a bigger and more hilarious betrayal of a fandom than that. I hope they have the balls and/or stupidity to actually do it.
>>
File: my name jeff.jpg (46KB, 439x359px) Image search: [Google]
my name jeff.jpg
46KB, 439x359px
>Kill all of the best guys in one scene

muh womyn power strikes again
>>
File: 1502558681005.jpg (810KB, 1297x977px) Image search: [Google]
1502558681005.jpg
810KB, 1297x977px
At least euron goes out in glorious style
>>
I want this to be true only because of Cleganebowl. Fuck the Night King. Fuck the Queen
>>
>>86565991
Tell us what you read, retard
>>
>Daenerys’s body hanging from the walls in King’s Landing. The people of King’s Landing are throwing shit at her body and make fun of her corpse.
KEK thats perfect
>>
>>86567859
>and Jaime and Brienne also having sex in their hut
Oh fuck off this is fake as fuck
>>
>>86565991
quack

quack
quack
quack

QUACK
QUACK
QUACK
>>
>>86570818
I would applaud the mastery of D&D if this becomes true
>>
The reason these are so believable is because of logical and natural the progression of the plot into those scenarios would be.
>>
>>86570367
Jaime goes up in fireball with every nearly major character and the last dragon as Euron blows himself up in style with wildfire. If that ain't the prince that was promised I don't know what is
>>
File: 1502590970013.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502590970013.webm
3MB, 960x540px
bitches who cant act should be forced to get their titties out every episode
>>
>>86565991
Shitty ending if true. Missandei is one of the most boring characters, and worst actors, but lives, and most of the good characters die?
>>
>>86569021
He had some younger daughters that weren't fighters. I think he writes a letter to one of them in one of the episodes
>>
>>86566343
>" Melisandre leaves Dragonstone and the series."
>Shows up two episodes later
Sure
>>
>>86571254
also why is she old and young at the same time. is she a wizard
>>
>>86571254
probably meant the young actress. melissandre appears only as an old woman from then on
>>
>Tyrion and Missandei are now the parents of Jons and Daenys daughter
top fucking kek
>>
>>86571151

Welcome to the Game of Thrones, Shall we begin

People who don't take risks like Sansa, Sam, Tyrion, Messie live people who try to be heroes die

Et wala
>>
>>86571352

>A dwarf and a shitskin can have sex and adopt a white child

>There's nothing wrong with that

Is this some kind of commentary on being more accepting in modern society
>>
>Bron got the bad pussy in the end
>>
>he's no longer riding dragon, but trying to enter some place when dragon dies
>?????
>night king is dead

yeah, wut?
>>
File: 1467499442469.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1467499442469.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>86566343
>Arya getting cucked by Sansa
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH
>>
>>86570739
It says Howland was intended to die in 2 but it was changed.
>>
Seem really actually believable..only inconsistencies are that Brienne doesn't leave for King's Landing and it doesn't say how the Night's King dies
>>
Regardless if it's true or not, there's still time to change ALL of that shit.
>>
File: 1502679764703.png (272KB, 646x680px) Image search: [Google]
1502679764703.png
272KB, 646x680px
Euron confirmed best final boss
>>
File: 1377052771882.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
1377052771882.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
>>86565991
>>86566343
Hey for a made up leak, this isn't half-ba-
>last scene
HAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK
>shit explodes, everyone dies
>>
File: IyENtv5.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
IyENtv5.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>fuck the army of the undead, Euron is the final boss
>mfw
>>
I believe it desu, for the series at least.
>>
>>86571521
FUCKING THIS!

Jon, Dany and the gang needs to get their shit together and kill the real enemy Euron!!
>>
>>86571521
if anything they will cave to the tumblr whales that want dani to live and smash the patriarchy
>>
>>86571536
It sounds like the typical D&D writing.
>>
File: Well-Shit-Moments-Weather.jpg (101KB, 640x583px) Image search: [Google]
Well-Shit-Moments-Weather.jpg
101KB, 640x583px
why the fuck did i read it
>>
>>86569873
Kys
>>
>Bran isn't Brandon the builder
>There is larger meaning behind Azor Ahai
>There must always be a Lich King
fuck this
>>
>>86570955
This better be fucking real. Would make up for every scene of hers I had to suffer through.
>>
>>86571667
What did you expect? They killed Stannis, the Azhor Ahai. They don't want that prophecy-bullshitz
>>
>>86571521
If you don't like it then go create your own series and invent whatever shit you want, cuckold
>>
>>86571579
exactly
>>
>>86571667
no larger meaning*
>>
>>86568182
>Danys body is hanged in KL and people throw shit at it and mock her corpse

logical end for mary sue
>>
>>86571667
whats the larger meaning?
>>
>>86568182
#ThisIsWhatAFeministLooksLike
>>
>>86571322
>also why is she old and young at the same time. is she a wizard
Are you seriously asking this
>>
>>86571815
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

The fuck are you sperging out about, tumblr? I stated neither approval or disapproval in my post, pumpkin.
>>
>>86566343
This shit is way too hamfisted

>No Jaime killing Cercei, which is one of the most hinted character arcs in the show
>Worst character death possible in TV history (Daenerys)
>As she's dying in labour, Varys stabs her in the STOMACH?????
>Hanging Daenerys' body and showing people throwing shit at it
>No Cleganebowl, instead it's an unsatisfying 3v1
>Unexplained Night King death
>Forgot that wargs posseses the bodies they're in if they die whilst warging
>White Walkers gets no explanation as to what the fuck they are doing
>After utilizing the forgotten wildfire in s6, DABID decides there's even more, which is just humiliatingly bad writing (this is what kills Jon and the last dragon)
>Daenerys' baby fucking disappears from Dragonstone somehow
>Tormund dies from Drogon's bad aim
>Brienne of Tarth, one of the best fighters in the world is killed by a random, unimportant White Walker
>Giant White Walker army somehow sneaks up on Winterfell, the most central castle in the North

I liked that Arya was sent by Jaqen, pretty obvious Euron would know who the Faceless Men are
The rest is really bad
>>
>oh shit the dead are a serious threat!
>just send men at them until the problem goes away
>heroic King's landing raid has opened
>King Euron is the final boss
>virgin walkers just kinda fades into the background
At least all the dragons die.
>>
>>86571903
Dunno
>>
>>86571946
I like you.

Btw, where does it say they possess the body when they're warging a dead person?
>>
>>86570505
Don't you mean MAGATrumps?
>>
>>86571946

Are you a woman
>>
I hope the leaks are true, if so Euron is gonna go down like a true CHAD in season 8
>>
>Doom of Valyria
>Azor Ahai
>Prince that was Promised
>White Walker Purpose
>Dany dying
>Jon dying
>The Cersei half assed cleganebowl shit.
>Jon and Dany separating would be completely fucking stupid.
>Bank of Braavos storyline completely disappears.
>>
>>86571946
it really is in tune with what Dabid's style is though
>>
File: pleasegoback.jpg (82KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
pleasegoback.jpg
82KB, 1200x627px
>>86571864
there is no way they let this happen or even better let her die in child birth. the roastie tears would engulf the planet as bad as they did when Trump was elected. Calling it, there is no fucking way (((HBO))) D&D let this happen.
>>
Why would Cleganebowl happen? Cersei is queen and all her enemies in Kings Landing are dead, why would she have a trial for herself?
>>
File: 1502380660291.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502380660291.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>86566343
>Gendry the Dragonslayer
>Night King randomly dying in a battle over the fucking Eyrie
>Dany dies in childbirth
>Dany's corpse is crucified
>KING EURON
>Euron is the final boss
>fucking everyone dies in a random explosion
>THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A NIGHT KING
>TELL THEM ONLY THAT THE NIGHT KING DIED, AND BRAN STARK DIED WITH HIM
This is too good to be true. God, I hope this is real.
>>
>>86568125

I was wondering the same thing. Theon's got some role to play, he's been around since season 1 for fuck's sake, and hasn't done much beyond getting tortured. The fact that he's still getting screen-time in season 7 means he's going to be doing something in the endgame.

In the novels, he had a fakeout death and comes back 2 books later. I just can't imagine making a big show of bringing him back (learning Reek is Theon is supposed to be a twist) and then just killing him off again with no plot advancement makes no sense.
>>
WE WARCRAFT NOW
>>
>>86572063
Tbh, it's just what I interpreted it as when we saw the warg wildling turn into the crow as Jon killed him, sending it at him when he's presumably dead.
Might just be a bad interpretation, though.
It did make alot of sense with the previous 3ER telling Bran "he will fly".

>>86572091
Do I have to be a woman to find killing Daenerys in birth is retarded?

>>86572146
It really isn't.
These "leaks" in the FINAL season leaves more questions unanswered rather than answered, and no matter how much retarded shit D&D has done, they'd never kill fan favorite Daenerys in child birth and show her hanging body with feces on it.
>>
>>86566343
This is Battlestar Galactica season 4 or Dexter season 8 levels of bad.
>>
>>86572490
she would die the best death a woman can die
>>
>>86572420
The show has a lot of loose ends and long running plot threads that will end up going no where. Theon is one of them.
>>
>>86572595
But she didn't choke on my cock?
>>
>>86572490
>they'd never kill fan favorite Daenerys in child birth and show her hanging body with feces on it

SEETHING
>>
>>86572490
>they'd never kill fan favorite Daenerys in child birth and show her hanging body with feces on it.
kek
>>
>>86566343
>He also makes Gilly sure that he’ll always regard Little Sam as his own Sam and he’ll inherit the Reach one day.
Why the fuck is he such a cuck?
>>
>>86572582

Nothing wrong with the mutiny arc in Season 4 of BSG desu
>>
>>86572642
This is pretty much the downfall of GoT in the TV medium.

There's only so much you can do in 8 hours of TV, whilst in a book you can write whatever the fuck you want.

Truly sad.
>>
>>86572490
Oh okay it was your interpretation, thought I missed something. But yea maybe u're right.

Btw desu, you're underestimating how retarded D&D are.
>>
>>86568584
This is the third version of "spoilers" for season 8 though. Each one gets more ridiculous.
>>
>>86570545
Jon lands the dragon there and Jaime knows there is wildfire so he runs there to warn him and gets blown up. What doesn't make sense is that if Euron knew there is wildfire there he wouldn't go there
>>
All of this sounds like shit that Dabid and Dabider would do.

It's real, isn't it?
>>
It was okay until I read the part where Varys stabs Daenerys with Heartsbane.

This is just hilarious. I hope it's all true tho.
>>
>>86568674
the wight hunt was supposed to be that
and the battle of the bastard at season 6
season 5 was kinda shitty i'll give u that
>>
File: 1502395352634.png (26KB, 713x611px) Image search: [Google]
1502395352634.png
26KB, 713x611px
>Dabid and dabider
>Dumb and Dumber

kek we need more of this
>>
>>86570309
I think Jorah was supposed to be Azor Ahai but he couldn't kill Danaerys so no one becomes Azor Ahai
>>
>>86569479
>your firstborn daughter will marry my firstborn son
But that's not what he says
>You've got a daughter. I've got a son. We'll join our houses.
>>
>everybody in this thread discussing some guy's terrible fanfiction
The show is bad, but this is next level.
>>
I mean the season has been so bad this shit falls in line with it.

Given the LE LIFE AND DEATH IS RANDOM bullshit that GRRM keeps pushing having 5+ main character deaths in one explosion is not exactly out of the question.
>>
>>86572490
they are creating a show where confederates won. are u joking?
>>
>>86565991
I'm disappointed with the ending, but the whole people throwing shit at rotting dany's corpse would be completely worth it.
>>
>>86569292
G A V E L K I N D
>>
>mfw the culmination of this shit series I already experience in WoW ~7 years ago
>>
>>86573213
if you think that is at all in line with how the books tell the story you are an idiot
>>
File: 1445742147587.jpg (211KB, 1214x680px) Image search: [Google]
1445742147587.jpg
211KB, 1214x680px
>>86572239
The spirit of Cleganebowl is simply redeemed Hound vs Zombie Mountain. The trail was simply one theory of how it could happen.

The hope in the possibility of Cleganebowl lives on until the Hound or the Mountain are gone for good.
>>
>>86573767
>Qyburn kills Mountain because Euron is betraying Cersei
>>
>>86573767
It's just going to be a fairly unremarkable fight scene in a season packed to the gills with bloated action sequences. Why are you guys so hyped for it?
>>
>>86565991
I honest to God hope this isn't real.
>Euron being the final boss, and not the enemy that's been set up since the opening scene of episode 1
>Theon getting no pay off for seasons of suffering, just dying by Euron
>Jaqhen telling Arya to kill Cersei for God knows what reason
>Arya killing Cersei and not Jamie killing Cersei like it's been set up with the Maggy the Frog Prophecy
>Tyrion and Missandei getting together for some reason
>Gendry and Sansa getting together, even though Arya and Gendry makes more sense. Them owing like half the entire kingdom
>Everyone dying in a big fuck off explosion with leftover wildfire that was already used in Season 6
>No resolution to various plot threads like Jamie's redemption and legacy, The White Walker's motive for doing what they do
>Melisandre doing whatever the fuck
>Bad pusy(?) and Bron getting together
This HAS to be fake
>>
File: 1485035040660.png (320KB, 544x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485035040660.png
320KB, 544x700px
>>86570505
>This would cause the highest level of butthurt ever recorded in human history. A hundred-trillion MegaTrumps of feminist & liberal butthurt.
>The effect will be so intense that it will probably be visible in the Earth's strata millions of years from now. It will be detectable on planets in distant galaxies.

I`m concerned that it would break the fabric of space and time.
>>
>>86568902
What would be the point of this story only for the white walkers survive and get a new NK that's lame as hell
>>
How do you guys know the leak is legit and not just something a neckbeard made up?
>>
>>86571946
>>As she's dying in labour, Varys stabs her in the STOMACH?????
>>Hanging Daenerys' body and showing people throwing shit at it

They'd never dare to do this.
>>
>>86568774
They could go the route of Gendry's ambition and desire to become a noble (which was denied to him since unlike John or even Ramsey, Robert did jack shit for him growing up) making him a prime mark for Sansa, who as we all know, is a huge fucking snob type who likes the trappings of royalty and shit.

Gendry would probably be OK with Sansa being his "in" to the world of nobility and all that entails fancy-wise and helping him fit in and shit. Sansa would be happy as hell to have a beta boy like Gendry who relies on her and her knowledge of fancy shit, that she can manipulate and wrap around her finger.

If anything, it would be like the marriage Ollena had with her husband. She's the brains of the entire affair, while Gendry is the brawn that is hopelessly devoted to her and lets her wear the pants in the marriage.
>>
god this shit is so bad
>>
>>86573901
>Euron being the final boss, and not the enemy that's been set up since the opening scene of episode 1
Why do so many people want this show to be even bigger generic fantasy crap than it already is? Euron is a way more compelling and unpredictable villain than Night King.
>>
>>86574039
Because it sounds like the typical dungeons and dragons writing.
>>
>>86574039
Dumb enough to be true
>>
>>86573981
Obviously the white walkers are eternal. They either invade once every thousand or so years, or there was something specific that caused them to invade this time. Hopefully it will be explained.
>>
>>86574039
its literally someone made up from reddit that somehow you gobblefucks have started eating. /r/freefolks is laughing at /tv/
>>
>>86574098
Euron isn't compelling though. He's just the third *le crazy psychopath* villain for the series. At least The White Walkers have been set up since the beginning of the series, and make sense to be the ending of the series thematically.
>>
>>86566343
>howland reed dies in the ep 2
>magically appears in ep3
>>
>>86566343
I hope to fucking good D&D change this shit if it's even remotely true. This is impressively awful, like on a level I didn't think was possible.
>>
>>86574284
>The evil zombies who spent seven years walking a distance that a cripple boy and his entourage traveled many times over
>compelling
>>
Cersei doesn't die at the hands of one of her brothers? Confirmed fake leak
>>
>>86568137
The guy added it after he was asked about what happened to the NK. It just randomly went from him being a threat to everyone going to kings landing to fight euron.
>>
>>86574796

Valonqar is a genderless word, and Arya was secretly the daughter of Ned Stark and Tywin's wife, hence a sister to Cersei.

Problem solved
>>
>>86568045
>The Eyrie collapses

????

What the fuck?

Also what is the fucking purpose of setting up the whole Lightbringer prophecy but not using it to kill the Night's King?

Whoever made these up are retarded which is what I guess makes them believable to some.
>>
File: 1502946765936.gif (3MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502946765936.gif
3MB, 320x320px
>>86565991
My keks

Daenerys die, I can't wait 2 years for SJWs throwing a shit fit
>>
>>86570959
It was pretty convincing up until that part
>>
FUCKING CLEGANEBOWL CONFIRMED YOU FUCKING TWATS !!
>>
>The Hound is fighting like a boss right here.

the leaks sound like horribly written fan fiction

is tv that naive?

daenerys saves the day
>>
>Lyanna Mormont didn’t make it to Bear Island and died.

based loli finally dead
>>
>>86567061
THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A NIGHTS KING
>>
File: giphy.gif (458KB, 330x161px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
458KB, 330x161px
>Daenerys comforts Jon the Targaryens have been inbreeding for years and she’s perfectly healthy.

WTF???
>>
>>86574971
Was Lightbringer ever mentioned besides that first Melisandre speech in the beach of Dragonstone where Stannis pulled some random sword on fire? I doubt people even remember it.
>>
>>86575129
Think D&D not GRRM
>>
If this is true my theory comes true about Tyrion ruling until Jon and Daenerys son/daughter is old enough
>>
File: 0183 - 4JbyDH6.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
0183 - 4JbyDH6.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>Theon fights Euron himself. Ironborn and Northmen fight the wights, while Euron battles Theon. Euron gets the upper-hand and swings his axe Theon right in Theon’s body. Theon dies immediately, Euron laughs.

/ourboy/ didn't deserve this end.
>>
>>86566343
>Storm's End

Yep, fake. No way they're adding a new set to the show, no less a place they've never fucking shown or really talked about except in vague passing.
>>
Please! no! anyone but him please jewish gods, talk D&D out of this. Fuck the fat neckbeard, who cares what he wants. Don't take the True King away.
>>
We just need the set pics when they start filming next season and it will confirm if this shit is true
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.