[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why he is being portrayed as almost completely emotionless?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

why he is being portrayed as almost completely emotionless?
>>
I didn't get that impression.
>>
>>86560569
His restaurant gave him that reputation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk
>>
>watching Preacher S2 unirionically
cuck
>>
>>86560616
Can you reference a scene in the show where he was shown as something other than bored or very mildly annoyed?
>>
>>86560765
Because he IS bored and annoyed, that was the entire point of the episode and why it ended with him being gangraped over Jesse's file. He found something to get excited about (buttrape and catching Jesse).

I swear to god /tv/ you don't even comprehend most of the stuff you watch. But I suppose that why your autism is an issue.
>>
>>86560765
After he killed that guy and took the throne he seemed very pleased.

The point is not that he's emotionless, but that he knows exactly what he wants. I would say he's procedural rather than emotionless. He's passionate about his goals and a romantic for serendipity.
>>
>>86561100
don't bother. those idiots will sperg out over nothing. no point in explaining anything to those memekids and nazicucks.
>>
His limbs are still in place, wait a season till he goes full batshit
>>
File: grammar nazi.jpg (60KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
grammar nazi.jpg
60KB, 500x447px
>>86561100
in the comics he was a lot more dynamic and would throw temper tantrums
I can't really picture the live action version doing pic related
>>
>>86561269
This
We are probably progressing to this >>86561293
>>
>>86561293
Some things don't translate well from comic to screen though otherwise they just look goofy and stupid.
>>
Power rankings of current characters in the show:
>1. Cassidy
>2. Herr Star
>3. The Saint of Killers
>4. Eugene
>5. Hitler
>6. Dennis
>7. Jesse
>8. Featherstone
>9. Hoover
>10. caveman in Hell
>power gap
>10. Tulip
>>
>>86561652
>Saint of Killers
Why did the show cuck him so hard?
>>
>>86561731
So he could come back later even more fucking pissed off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.