[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck went so fucking wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Reply or you will die.png (99KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
Reply or you will die.png
99KB, 1200x533px
What the fuck went so fucking wrong?
>>
>>86558216
>filename
everyone dies anon.
>>
File: 1502683071340.jpg (47KB, 544x409px) Image search: [Google]
1502683071340.jpg
47KB, 544x409px
What the suck went so chucking wrong?
>>
>>86558263
lol
>>
There isn't anything quite as overrated as """classic""" Simpsons. I'm glad that based sneedposting has destroyed any possibility of real discussion for this garbage show.
>>
>>86558216
SNEED
>>
>>86558422
formerly dumb chuckposting
>>
>>86558422
shit taste
>>
Like Chuck, the classic Simpsons relied on character development, satire, and genuine warmth. Today, however, the Simpsons resembles lowly pandering and bizarre cartoonish antics, similar to Sneed's marketing and sales tactics.

You just can't seed and feed you're way too success.
>>
>>86558216

Groening took the best writers with him to make futurama, fox basically took over at that point
>>
sneed
>>
>>86558216
Fuck sneedposting.
>>
>>86558531

This. Everyone blames Mike Scully because he was the show runner during the downfall, but he's proven himself to be funny with the show before. When he got in charge he just didn't have much to work with.

Also, now you have on the show writers who grew up with it as a child, but because they were too young, they didn't really appreciate and understand the clever satire and emotional moments, so they just think the show is entirely about being wacky and having celebrity guests' cocks sucked.
>>
>>86558216
fag
>>
>>86558422
1-V-1 me, Season 3-7 are still masterpieces of TV and you can suck a chunky dick if you think otherwise.
>>
>>86558216
it went on for too long
>>
>>86558263
You need to apply noise. The solid yellow looks wrong on the grainy background.
>>
>>86558422
Old Simpsons is still a masterpiece but what people need to realize is that there were still shitty episodes, and there were still poorly done celebrity appearances, and there were still bad jokes.
>>
SNEED
>>
Classic writers left to write for Futurama, causing the show to die alongside Phil Hartman
>>
Lets have a good old goldern era Simpsons thread

>Post images
>Post jokes
>Post scenes
>Post songs
>>
>>86558800
a sign of a pleb is that he excludes seasons 1 and 2
>>
>>86559390
DENTAL PLAN.

They have the plant but we have the powerrr.
>>
>>86558422

How much of a brainlet do you need to be to think Golden era Simpsons is bad
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.