[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOW this was SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

WOW this was SHIT
>>
worth watching illegally?
>>
>>86558071
Yeah.
>>
So according to the movie ,guns never need to be reloaded and can be fired without having small enough fingers, if you are a monkey
>>
>>86558047
why?
>>
>>86558170

>Monkeys Vs White men
>Monkeys are the good guys
>>
>>86558361
the monkeys were the protagonists' faction but neither side was really portrayed as objectively good or evil.
>>
>>86558047
but chris stuckmann,the most honest critic on the planet gave it a perfect score,surely you just didn(t get the social commentary and underlying themes and metaphores!
also,have you seen annabelle:creation? I thought it was a stylish and creepy haunted house ride that didn't let up!
>>
>>86558500

>Monkey vs Men, fighting for their survival, only one of the species can thrive
>No objectively good side.

It's almost as if the movie portrays the fall of men as something that isn't really all that bad.

gtfo, it's a piece of garbage that makes you hate men, western men.
>>
>>86558818
I think you are a closet self loathing retard with too many issues to be announced on a mongolian basket weaving coloring image book
>>
>>86558818
Wtf I hate western men now?!
>>
>>86558361
So this is the reason why you didn't like the movie?
ya got autism yo
>>
>>86558361
>Monkeys Vs White men

pretty sure there were more than just white men there, anon
>>
eat shit faggot the movie was great
>goat cgi
>great plot
>good characters
>awesome cinemagratophy
>>
>>86559426
Niggers are monkeys
>>
>>86559244
>>86558860
>>86558500

>It's a movie that makes you root for monkeys instead of men, in the fight for survival.

>Human, God's creation, are portrait as evil.

>elaborate, carefully made, emotional story, but the conflict is too pat and manipulative with an Anti-Christian, Anti-American, politically correct humanist worldview

Although very subtil, It's clearly an anti western movie, if you like that kind of stuff, fine, personally, I can't stand it.
>>
>>86558047
Fuck off retard, APEKINO
>>
>>86559426

White as in western men.
>>
>>86559596
>very subtil

Wow if you weren't an obvious brainlet before you sure are now
>>
bad ape
>>
File: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>86558128

>Implying every other action movie is realistic
>Also using brain when watching fucking action movie
>>
jacket ape was jar jar for a new generation
>>
>>86559646
Rocket
Best
Ape
>>
>>86559468
It's just bait from the OP to get replies, he likely enjoyed the movie. It's sad but that's how this site works
>>
>>86561034
He was definitely my least favorite part but I can understand why they added him for levity, most of what happens in the film is pretty damn grim
>>
>>86561189
No I really disliked it

My mom brought me to watch it but I didn't see 2nd movie, just dawn
This was bad
>>
>>86561249
I see that the poster count went up by 1 when this was posted
>>
>>86561328
Yes I went home
Did OP at my parents'
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.