[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How shit my life is if I wish that I had similar life as in Peep Show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

How shit my life is if I wish that I had similar life as in Peep Show?
>>
Not shit being Mark or jez would be a lot of fun. Netflix needs to bring this shit back
>>
B I G S U Z E
I
G

S
U
Z
E
>>
>>86556407
>freeloading while someone else pays the rent

Sounds great
>>
>>86556544

WHERE ARE THE BIG SCISSORS? DID YOU MOVE THE BIG SCISSORS?
>>
>>86556407
Same boat. Frankly I'm just jealous they can get/hold down a job. And the fact that Mark has enough money to get an apartment with his own bedroom and can afford to live there more than a month before getting evicted.

I'll never know what that's like.
>>
>>86556544
why do they call her big suze?
also is the show worth getting in to? never watched it aside from a youtube video scene here and there
>>
>>86556695
Yes: especially if you love self-loathing comedy
>>
>>86556858
>especially if you love self-loathing comedy
Great
>>
>>86556407
Why are the brits so good at making comedies you can relate to?
>>
>>86557413
Because that's real comedy, whereas Americans are about imitating a life they all dream to have but never will because their soul is in a safe somewhere
>>
File: Back.jpg (109KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
Back.jpg
109KB, 900x450px
Will it be quinoa?
>>
>>86556407
>>86556605
Yeah, it's not a bad life being Mark. Got a nice, roomy flat in London. Earns a decent wage at an office job he doesn't actively hate. He's just terrible with women.
I'd switch with him, definitely. I'd get a flat and a job in London.
>>
>>86556695
>why do they call her big suze?

she's tall.
>>
>>86557413
>>86557473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyv4jGWEzxY
>>
>>86557413
Americans are shit because they all delude themselves with the "American Dream" nonsense. Every American comedy character is at least upper middle class without explanation. America is truly a lost cause.
>>
Peep Show makes me want to get a boring office job (like im qualified) just for the financial security.
>>
>>86556407
You're not sick bu you're not well...
>>
>>86558171
>Now You See it
This guy is a pleb, don't watch his shitty content.
>>
>>86558023
When is this going to come out?

Also, after rewatch, s8 and s9 weren't as bad as I remembered them.
>>
>>86558413
The trailer used to say Wednesday at 10 but they changed it to coming soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWY1Zf1TUHA

It probably starts on the 30th.
>>
>>86558023
what's this?
>>
>>86558023
I'm not sure, the trailer didn't convince me much. Looks more like a family drama with some funny moments. Also, isn't it a project by just one of the writers of Peep Show?
>>
>>86558023
>>86558671

You guys just made my day. I didn't know about htis at all.
>>
>>86559444
>Also, isn't it a project by just one of the writers of Peep Show?
I looked it up and it's actually none of them. Armstrong and Bain wrote Peep Show together. Back is written by Simon Blackwell who only wrote four of the 54 episodes of Peep Show.

I'll definitely give it a chance though, always good to see Mitchell and Webb on screen together.
>>
>ywn be a man with a van
Why even live?
>>
>>86558114

Croydon isn't London
>>
I dunno. As a britfag this show hits pretty close to home and I see it as a kinda contemporary horror show in a way if i watch while depressed
>>
There is nothing worse than being a britcuck. Especially a britcuck in London.

>make less money than the median murrican
>have to pay 4000 cuckbucks for a shoebox in London
>half your income is stolen from you to pay for Ahmed's 7 bedroom house
>>
>>86560352
it's literally in London
>>
>>86560448
This. Not a Londoner (Thank fuck) but I'd love to live in the US. Hell, I'll even take Canada
>>
>>86560448
The only thing worse than being a brit would be a yank. I cant imagine being surrounded by fat retards with guns at all times.
>>
File: political peep show.jpg (41KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
political peep show.jpg
41KB, 540x536px
>>
>>86560448
I've been to London a handful of times and it's a beautiful city, even the outskirts. But I'd never want to live there. It's incredibly expensive to live. In fact it's highly unrealistic that Mark from Peep Show can afford to rent a flat like that, even in Croydon. Maybe if Jez actually got a job and paid his share of the rent it would be possible. But a random desk job does not net you a flat like that.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.