[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can The Hound and Tormund save game of thrones? Episode 6 is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: do you want to suck my dick.png (1MB, 2580x2760px) Image search: [Google]
do you want to suck my dick.png
1MB, 2580x2760px
Can The Hound and Tormund save game of thrones?

Episode 6 is pretty shit except for these two, Sansa and Arya are cringy in literally every scene, the good lads have to get saved by YAS QUEEN SLAYYYY, and Jon and Dany is beyond fan fiction tier.

The only light in the darkness is the Hound and Tormund. If it weren't for these two I don't think i could stomach watching any more of this shit.
>>
COCK
PENIS
I LIKE IT
I BET YOU DO
XD
>>
>>86556133

They were not even the best characters in the episode
>>
>>86556248

it was funny fuck you

>>86556294

I'm sick of all the Lord of Light faggotry.
>>
Best characters are

Hound
Beric
Thormund

In that order
>>
>>86556405

Jaime is still up there, even if he gets cucked every now and again
>>
>>86556405
THORmund
brah
>>
>>86556294
This looks like it's running backwards
>>
>>86556321
>it was funny
It was epic
epic for the win
>>
>>86556133
>Tormund brings the bantz and shits on the south
>The Hound is grumpy

This is the literal definition of fanservice.
>>
>>86556294
Lightsaber edit where?
>>
>>86556294
Was he always able to do that just like that?
>>
>>86558209
Yeah
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.