[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sansa Arya Finger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Can someone explain this plot to me. I think I'm a bit stupid when it comes to things like this...

>does arya know that litle finger can see her? She's not well hidden
>is she acting dumb?
>does sansa already feel like betraying Jon or isn't
>the Lords are obvious blinded by little finger against Jon as he is good that way...but Sansa knows now so she can't get caught by his lies
>why doesn't sansa just tell ayra little finger is bad?
>why doesn't bran tell them!!!?
>is little finger so stupid to believe aryra is so stupid if she is tricking him... Would he not know she is a faceless man now she is such a good fighter
>what does this story mean!!
>>
>>86555592
Nobody knows, the writing is a mess and the acting is all terrible so there's no way of knowing whats meant to be happening on screen
>>
if this little autistic shark looking retarded short fucktard actually kills and manipulates littlefinger i'l out.

Him and varys have been here since the very beginning, they saw too many things and know a lot of secret.

Her training in a "super dooper scary secret faceless man" training facility doesn't mean she gained IQ, no one cares she wanted to be a Knight and sure as hell her "beatings" wasn't worse than Sansa getting raped.

I hope the hound kills her with her autistic sword.
>>
>>86555592
this is just a way to kill of little finger cause they already fucked the show with the stupid fucking magic and dragons and pushing all the real players of the GAME itself like little finger so now they just going to kill him off and make varys a fucking cuck to dany

this shit is GAME of thrones not fucking dragons and ice zombies and cunts with plot armor FUCK THIS SHIT FOR DOING THIS TO LITTLE FINGER THE ONLY TRUE PLAYER FUCK THIS FAN APPEASEMENT PLEB SHIT

> if sansa doesnt embody little finger after he dies and kill danny and jon FUCK THIS SHOW EVEN MORE FUCKING PLEB TRASH DRAGONS PLOT ARMOR AND ZOMBIES FUCK THIS TRAHS
>>
>>86555592
The Arya Sansa scenes are actually filmed from Little Fingers perspective, not his actually vision but we are getting the same amount of information he is getting spying on them. Arya is going to kill him in the season finale because she has known the whole time that Little Finger was trying to manipulate them with the letter. She is just faking it.
>>
>>86555592
thats what happens, bran saw it all, sisters agree and salsa sentences little finger to death for treason. Arya slits his throat.
>>
>>86555897
>im mad at a fictional character
maybe its time to turn the computer off.
>>
>>86556066
fuck that shit seriously at this post arya is more useless than little finger BUT NO WE HAVE TO UNITE THE FUCKING STARKS TO FIGHT THE EVIL OF THE WORLD FUCK THIS SHIT

a better writer would make sansa kill arya then make sansa sleep with little finger and make him vulnerable then kill him and let her become him BUT NO FUCK THIS TRASH
>>
>>86555555
>>
File: joffrey.png (110KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
joffrey.png
110KB, 500x313px
>>86556202
Im not tired
>>
>>86555592
this shit is topcringe tier
>>
>>86556051
This
>>86556467
And this.
Worst part of the show in the whole seven seasons, it just shows how much of a talented hacks D&D are if you hadn't noticed by now.
>>
>>86556537
talentless********
My god would I kill myself if I thought those retards have any sort of talent besides being jewish.
>>
>>86556218
I never noticed the background before.
Who is that a ghost of lady ironheart?
>>
>>86556467
The post or the content in Got?

Why to either?
>>
>>86555592
I think Bran already told Sansa and Arya what Littlefinger would do and they are playing along to get actual proof.

No one would care if they offed Littlefinger most likely, but i'm betting they make a big speech to all the northern and vale lords about just that fact but sansa and arya will be all "muh honor" "muh father" and we will do things the right way always. which of course they can do more reaslitically than normal when they have super powers like bran's
>>
>>86555897
When Bran told Littlefinger "Chaos is a ladder" he obviously was keeping an eye on him.

Littlefinger was basically neutralized at that point.

Either Bran will just step in at the last moment and stop arya and sansa from killing each other or he's already told them and they are baiting LF for some reason.
>>
File: Death to all Targs.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Death to all Targs.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>86556716
that would be stupid as fuck and so plebish for this asshole who knows everything to just ruin the fucking GAME with his stupid fucking magic

that shit will piss off EVERYONE who enjoy
the intrigue of the show and make this some stupid fucking fantasy dogshit
>>
>>86556839
>has the power to do anything
>plays hide and seek with his sisters in winterfell
fucking faggot
>>
>>86556051
Only the first book is called A Game of Thrones you know, the TV show just adopted the name for some reason.
>>
>>86556645
this arya-sansa-littlefinger shit

whatever the reason, it is retarded to the extreme:

- if Arya is really mad with Sansa, it is retarded, her sister wouldn't betray the family... also, at some part she says something about beheading everyone that is not loyal to the family, very smart...
- if she is faking it, it is retarded, she could just reveal to sansa and eliminate LF, or expel him, or play along

overall, the dialogue is pure garbage, it is like listening a kid talking about Nietzsche
>>
File: Lord Bolton, I'm CIA.webm (230KB, 498x716px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Bolton, I'm CIA.webm
230KB, 498x716px
>>86555592
>does arya know that little finger can see her? She's not well hidden
She shouldn't really know, but I suspect with how op D&D have made her that she does
>is she acting dumb?
She's slightly sociopathic
>does Sansa already feel like betraying Jon or isn't
I don't think she is but the thought of having power for herself is definitely there in her head
>the Lords are obvious blinded by little finger against Jon as he is good that way...but Sansa knows now so she can't get caught by his lies
>why doesn't sansa just tell ayra little finger is bad?
She understands that Littlefinger manipulates things
>why doesn't bran tell them!!!?
He doesn't give af as he is no longer concerned with petty political manipulations and changes and is focused more on real shit like the night king approaching
>is little finger so stupid to believe aryra is so stupid if she is tricking him... Would he not know she is a faceless man now she is such a good fighter
He knows she's a good fighter, he's trying to manipulate Arya into going against Sansa, then is going to use this as an excuse to have Arya killed, possibly by Brienne. From what we've seen so far from episode 6 this seems to be working but there will probably be a big twist where are le strong womyn BTFO littlefinger.
>what does this story mean!!
It's just a small amount of political and manipulative intrigue they're trying to fit in into the show as that type of stuff is almost completely gone from the show now.
>>
>>86555555
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.