[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans hate the UK so much? Literally every episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (2MB, 1514x740px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1514x740px
Why do Americans hate the UK so much? Literally every episode a chef starts ranting about how his food is actually good it's just that Ramsay is British and likes scones
>>
because you guys call fries, chips
and, your accent is annoying
>>
>>86554251
Everyone hates everyone you raging faggot.
>>
>>86554251
There's not enough fat in British food
>>
File: 1236140774485.jpg (15KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1236140774485.jpg
15KB, 250x203px
>Amerishit calls Ramsay an English limey
>"I'm Scottish you fucking idiot"

erry tiem
>>
>>86554299
American accents are far worse. East coast accents are unbelievably effeminate and loud. You all sound like fags from these areas. California too, though not new york.
>>
>>86554442
True but i'm from the south. England has like 2000000 accents and here there are less, so your country will have a higher % of faggy accents
>>
>>86554477
That's fair, but that would mean you have higher populations of faggy accents
>>
Idk I think it's in my blood. Just the sight of the average faggy European "male" makes me sick
>>
>>86554251
Because the U.K. is the base that the leftist Jews used to launch their campaign of getting whites to buy into self loathing, cuckery, faggotry, and general self destruction.

The U.S. fucked up by assisting the U.K. in WW II.
>>
>>86554535
You must hate looking in the mirror then
>>
>>86554442
>not new york
yeah you better not include ny
NYC CREW
btw i hate a bunch of american accents too, just speak normally
>>
>>86554552
Let's review.
America
>literally bows to jews and got cucked when they bombed your soldiers on a boat and you did nothing
>nearly every gets cut at birth
>55% white
>worships jewish consumerism
UK
>86% white
>high rates of anti semitism
>locally produced goods supported by the government rather than big business jew shit
>nobody is cut
>>
File: 1489345615852.png (179KB, 600x688px) Image search: [Google]
1489345615852.png
179KB, 600x688px
they're jealous of how white we are
>>
>>86554642
>nobody is cut
Except for Muslims. Not even meant to be a 'lmao everyone in Britain's Muslim' post, just saying they're cut.
>>
>>86554754
Yeah like 5% of the population who are increasingly despised every day. Can you tell me why the fuck white men who are neither jews or roaches get cut in the US?
>>
>>86554806
Blame Kellogg the weird fuck. He thought guys being cut would stop them masturbating. Masturbation and shit were his two big obsessions.
>>
>>86554251
It's nothing personal, it's what people do when they're insulted.

Like when a girl gets pumped and dumped by a guy she will say "well he was ugly anyway and has a small dick!" If Ramsay was from France the insulted staff would be saying "Well you eat fucking snails you smelly frenchfag."
>>
File: ......jpg (33KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
......jpg
33KB, 500x564px
>>86554642
Your Jewish overlords taught you well, Nigel.
>>
>>86554806
Why are you faggots so fascinated with American dicks?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.