[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this show sucks, the writing sucks, most of the actors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: The Mist.jpg (59KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Mist.jpg
59KB, 720x720px
I know this show sucks, the writing sucks, most of the actors suck, the character interactions are as convoluted as a soap opera, but I'm glad they finally fucking revealed who raped the girl. I've been watching this stupid show solely to find out what's the big secret behind the rape, and frankly I think it's probably the only clever bit of writing in the show. So, point for The Mist.

But seriously, don't watch this. It's a boring, stupid show.
>>
>>86551852
Does every show need to have a rape in it now? Is that a requirement? They need to implant the idea in every mind that there's a rapist around every corner?
>>
>>86551852
Is that the Cuck and not the Chad?

t. never watched that shitshow but browsed the /tv/ threads
>>
>>86551920
Hey man, it's literally the only good plot device in the show.
Most other shows I'd agree with you, but this show has nothing, NOTHING else going for it. This was the only interesting plot line, and now that it's resolved, the last (and only) reason to watch the show is gone.
>>
So the degenerate queer kid turns out to be a sexual predator.
Is The Mist secretly redpilled kino?
Lol no, it's literally the worst show I've seen in years.
>>
>>86551991
He's not a cuck, he's a faggot. He might not even actually be a faggot - he's on anti-psychotic medication or whatever, and it's >implied that he did something horrible to his mother, and that his father knew he raped that girl. Frankly I really like this plot twist, I never saw it coming.
>>
>>86552054
Jeez, this kid sounds fucked up.
>>
This is much better than I expected it to be.
>>
>>86552101
I know, right? I expected the jock to have a split personality or something, but this is really good.

Shame the rest of the show completely sucks.
>>
>a few days into a mysterious natural/supernatural disaster
>lol let's burn people alive for not believing that Mother Earth sent this disaster to cleanse us

Seriously? One week without electricity and running water, and you're burning other people alive?
>>
>>86552388
To be fair, some legit paranormal shit is happening around them, making no real logical sense and threatening their survival. At that point, the less rational parts of the brain are bound to take over.
Show's still trash, though.
>>
>>86552520
I mean I know about the atrocities in Syria and Iraq where they burn heretics alive and whatnot, but I'm pretty sure the transition from peaceful village to war-torn hellhole didn't happen in the span of a few days. No doubt people are capable of this and worse, but a week seems a bit too quick to go all lord-of-the-flies.

I can hope that I last longer than a week without running water and electricity before I start burning people who don't believe in my new religion.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.