[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't you fuckers told me Norm was back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Why didn't you fuckers told me Norm was back
>>
lurk more
>>
>>86547848
I'm tolding you now
>>
you know alexander graham bell invented the telephone so he could call people to come over and see his cock
>>
>>86547848
the episodes have been unremarkable so far.
>>
>>86548315
Mike Tyson was fun
>>
>>86548315
The fact that he's doing them, and at a rate of more than two every two years, is remarkable in itself.
>>
File: norm glassberg.png (516KB, 856x530px) Image search: [Google]
norm glassberg.png
516KB, 856x530px
>Especially a guy like David Letterman I'm astonished how good he is at interviewing people you know he has probably contempt for
>>
>>86548503
Now he just needs to make them less than two years long
>>
>>86548772
OOOOOOH SICK BURN
>>
>>86547848
the last two shows (chink and kike) have been lackluster
>>
>>86548935
Thank you!
>>
Hot Plumpy Juicy Delicious Cock
>>
>>86547848

Perhaps we'd keep you up to date if we didn't hate your fucking guts
>>
>>86547848
>people skipping the silverman episode because of their retarded grudges
>missing the Ian Maxtone Graham anecdote
>>
>>86548625
Dave is known to be a bitter hateful person, how does he hide it so well?
>>
>>86550464
One of the episodes written by Maxtone-Graham is "E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)", in which Homer grows a tomato-tobacco hybrid called "tomacco". The episode inspired an Oregon man to make his own version of tomacco by grafting a tomato stem with a tobacco root. He eventually gave some to Maxtone-Graham, who ate it.[8]

Isn't that the SNEED episode?
>>
>>86550464
Did Norm of all people really Bunch that big guy out?
>>
9/11
>>
File: 1503021385757.png (1MB, 1276x1780px) Image search: [Google]
1503021385757.png
1MB, 1276x1780px
>>86550818
>>
>>86550916
delete this right now
>>
I love Norm but I still dont get why he lets that racist fuck Adam Eget around. Holocaust denying alt-right asshole
>>
>>86550916
>Height 6'8
Sneed haters all confirmed for bitter manlets.
>>
>>86550965
It's always about the numbers when it comes to that fucking anti-Semite
>"oh the chimney wasn't actually connected to anything, the Russians just built it there to make it seem like something was going on"
I mean can you believe this guy? What a fucking asshole.
>>
>>86550846
according to Michael McKean it wasn't a real fight like punches thrown and shit
>>
/tv/ described in one word
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZaQ2PBGGsc
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.