[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hannibal according to Pol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: hannibal_season_3_poster.jpg (258KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal_season_3_poster.jpg
258KB, 825x464px
I missed season three, and could not put fourth the effort to watch it. How evil in Hannibal during season 3?
>>
i just remember it being 50% decent Red Dragon adaptation, 50% lotta gay stuff.
>>
>>86546899
Explain
>>
>>86546930
50% of it was a lot like the book, Red Dragon.

50% of it was homoerotic stuff.
>>
>>86546982
You just re-stated your original comment. I'm just curious about how gay it really gets, because I only watched the first couple episode and Will was suffering a delusional friendship with Hannibal. Please let me know if i'm wrong.
>>
File: 256532.gif (1MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
256532.gif
1MB, 245x200px
>>86547162
The gay is implied for the most part and unless you're big on reading subtext and aren't invested enough to looking past the surface, won't really interfere with your straight perception.
>>
Is it fourth or forth?
>>
i think S3 is the best one

takes the david lynch-ianisms much further. Yes
>>
>>86547162
No actual physical gay stuff. Just psychological domination as usual.
>>
>>86546862
You missed
Italy Arc
>Hannibal vs Crawford rematch
>Best recasting in recent memory
>dat cinematography
Red Dragon arc
>unluckiest hannibal character not catching a break
>thats it

First half of the season has higher highs, second half is about average hannibal quality throughout

S2 has the perfect ending for the show
>>
Ok so, I think the tv series was an improvement on both the books and the movies. I was a little disappointed that there was no Clarice for Hannibal and Will to DP but what can you do?

What did they mean by that ending? Was the embrace a gay thing or was it some sort of father-son love?
>>
>>86551959

It's pretty explicitly stated that the love Hannibal and Will have for each other is romantic. I doubt they'd ever physically fuck but they are IN LOVE with one another and would eventually express that the way that they did at the end of S3. Bedelia turns a lot of that subtext into text during her therapy session with Will.

The reason Will did what he did in the final scene is because he realized that Hannibal was right and had succeeded in turning Will into the killer he'd always wanted him to be. He took them both out so that he wouldn't act on the impulses he'd just unlocked in himself.

It was a beautiful ending -- it works both as a literal cliffhanger and as a final scene to the show. I just wish they'd removed the last scene with Bedelia once they knew they were cancelled to make it feel more final.

Also, this fucking song was perfect. If you plan to watch S3, don't listen -- it's too good when it kicks in during the finale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4EZTVO-LIg
>>
>>86552154
I agree completely, normally I'm anti gay but the romance between these men.

Well... all I can say is, its the purest form of love. The way they double teamed francis was pottery.
>>
File: spitters.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spitters.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
The Mason Verger stuff in season 3 is GOAT.
>>
>>86546862
Season 4 when?
>>
File: 1498075827799.png (135KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1498075827799.png
135KB, 800x850px
>tfw still holding off suicide until season 4 comes out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.