[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: white white black white.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
white white black white.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
Just marathoned the first three episodes of this.

It's utterly shite lads. What the hell?
>>
>>86545682
Which of the 65 already released hours of mediocrity made you think this would be any better?
>>
>>86545909
Daredevil was good, so was JJ season 1.
>>
>>86545909
This. Literally everything aside DD season 1 and some of S2 has been completely mediocre, sometimes bad.
>>
i have a feeling they're going to fuck up DD S3 bad
no one gives a shit about The Hand and the ninjas
at least there's still hope The Punisher will be good
>>
>>86545961
>Daredevil was good
May I ask you, Sir, what was good there?
>>
>>86547190
You wrote daredevil instead of Jessica Jones
>>
File: 86548237.png (48KB, 135x165px) Image search: [Google]
86548237.png
48KB, 135x165px
>>86548237
No, really what was good there (1st season of DD)?
>>
FInally they limited the episode count. Funny how they squeezed out 13 episodes just for Luke and Danny, but with an ensemble cast they pare it down to 8. I never did finish Iron Fish, it's not essential before diving into this is it?
>>
>Ironfist is still horrible at fighting
>>
It's not the worst but it works more as a setup if anything. None of the characters really have anything to do.

>>86548465
>I never did finish Iron Fish, it's not essential before diving into this is it?
Not in the slightest desu.
>>86548467
>be greatest martial artist in the world
>get your ass handed to you every single scene
>>
>>86548544
No seriously. You can't say his power is being the best martial artist then have him lose to low tier people.
>>
I liked both seasonsof Daredevil
Thought Luke Cage and JJ were decent but uneven
Didn't watch Iron Fist since I heard it was shit.
Should I watch this ?
>>
File: 1475339386314.png (195KB, 417x578px) Image search: [Google]
1475339386314.png
195KB, 417x578px
>>86548582
He also has a shiny fist that has a cooldown.
>>
>>86545682
>daredevil defends robbers
>iron fist still sucks
>cage is a smart ass acting like a nigger

and i am just starting episode 2, this is shit.
>>
>>86548650
24 hour cooldown lmao
>>
>>86548434
you are a contrarian anon, DD season 1 with kingping was great (we are talking about capeshit)

>>86546064
>The Punisher will be good
just saw fucking DD punching in the face a store owner that was trying to not be robbed, so netflix might be a little to lefty now to portray a proper Frank.
>>
>>86545682
>episode 3
>Luke cage lectures Danny rand on white privilege
Woooow really makes me ponder.
>>
>Luke cage scene
>black people music starts playing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.