[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Thomas the Tank Engine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: ohno.png (77KB, 300x178px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.png
77KB, 300x178px
What does /tv/ think of Thomas the Tank Engine?
>>
>>86541100
not enough Sneed in the engine
>>
>>86541100
Kino.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU
>>
https://youtu.be/xKM_j_tZU24
>>
>>86541100
>that episode where Thomas makes a trip to Aushwitz
that was pretty uncomfortable to watch
>>
File: wmn0r.jpg (68KB, 774x579px) Image search: [Google]
wmn0r.jpg
68KB, 774x579px
Is he, dare I say it...
>>
>>86541100
>tv shows women will never understand
the new animated version is shit though
>>
>>86542656
Why was he always so mad?
>>
Thomas the Chad Engine > Gay Gay the Fagplane
>>
>>86541100
>Thomas hated Mrs. Kyndley.
>"right! Let's take down that bitch!" said Thomas.
>>
File: Louis.jpg (329KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Louis.jpg
329KB, 640x480px
I'ma Theodore the Tugboat man myself
>>
>>86543306
Boatcucks need to leave, /tv/ is a trainchad board.
>>
>>86543343
*blocks your port*
>>
I used to be absolutely fucking obsessed with this shit as a kid. Had all the train toys and would watch it all day. My parents are still haunted by the theme in their dreams.
>>
File: STAR Tugs.jpg (538KB, 833x418px) Image search: [Google]
STAR Tugs.jpg
538KB, 833x418px
>>86543474
*blocks your port*
>>
>>86543519
Same bro. Does this mean we have autism?
>>
did Ringo VO the USA version?
>>
>>86543530
Checkmate
>>
File: mr conductor.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mr conductor.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>86543541
>Hey kids, you know what we haven't had a story about in a while? Pussy farts.
>>
>>86543196
>was originally black
>had the worst luck ever
>first job on the island and was made to pull loads of trucks with faulty brakes which caused him to crash
>thomas got a branchline because of this and james was made to do thomas' jobs after thomas left
>>
>>86541100
Kino AF in original Ringo Starr stop-motion incarnation.
More recent American animated versions, meh.
>>86543541
I believe they got George Carlin to do it.
>>
>>86543538
idk probably. This is how we all thought I'd turn out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw
:D
>>
Skarloey Railway anyone?
>>
I was fuckin' obsessed with Thomas as a kid
I'm now 33 with a 2.5 year old kid
He's as bad
All his toys, all he wants to watch
Frequently runs up to me, headbutts me in the groin and shouts THOMAS CRASH
My Mrs disproves and says I should discipline him, but if he keeps this up, nobody is going to bully him at primary school
When the mrs isn't looking we run at each other across the garden shouting THOMAS CRASH
I now spend more hours watching Thomas Series 1-19 than I do any other tv, me and my SO rank the various series and come up with increasingly complex political models for the island of Sodor

>What's my point?
I don't know, I think we have a problem
I like stories
>>
I had this huge anthology book when I was a kid of all Thomas stories. My parents threw it out because they hated it so much.
>>
>>86543541
Here's what we had in the US: Ringo did it for the first season, then George Carlin did it until the late 90s (even going back and dubbing over Ringo's season), then Alec Baldwin took over. After Alec's first two seasons and movie, I was too old for it and stopped watching it.
>>
>>86541100
Anyone remember the Thomas movie that had fucking ALEC BALDWIN? Loved that shit as a kid.
>>
>>86544141
> but if he keeps this up, nobody is going to bully him at primary school
underrated roast
>>
MOTHERFUCKERS COME ON
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.