[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this get made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: hyyy.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hyyy.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
How did this get made
>>
>>86540506

because it was #litty af bro
>>
>>86540506
t. critic

This one was for the fans.
>>
>>86540506
Alexandra Daddario m8
>>
In my kinoplex they had to hire the actual baywatch to save those drowing in the piss produced from laughing so hard haha XD
>>
>>86540846
this cunt gets it
>>
File: daddario-tweet.jpg (45KB, 650x399px) Image search: [Google]
daddario-tweet.jpg
45KB, 650x399px
also /ourgirl/ confirmed
>>
>>86541079
>not waiting for it to come out purely to webm the full scene
>>
Why aren't they showing more skin? Wasn't the point of the original show to oogle scantily clad people?
>>
Script was too litty to not get made. The writing team literally pissed their pants over how ranchy and for the fans it was.
>>
>>86541079
>deleted
are you sure its not the mods? mate
>>
>>86541079
Teach you to talk shit, fucking cunt.
>>
>>86541074
>this girl doesn't have much of a career meanwhile that cunt Jennifer Lawrence gets to
It's not fair
>>
>>86541247
wonder (((why)))
>>
Glad I waited till digital. Had to watch this on my iPad while sitting on my toilet. I couldn't stop pissing myself l while laughing out loud
>>
>>86540506
>We are elite
>beat of the best
>you need to be at your physical peak
Hire a incompetent, fat kid.

And wtf is with all that slow-mo?
>>
>>86541876
>Hire a incompetent, fat kid.
he had HEART.

>And wtf is with all that slow-mo?
What do you know about the original series?
>>
>not liking a light-hearted raunchy comedy
>>
>>86541956
don't you mean litty-hearted? Commit to your fucking bit
>>
>>86541212
>>86541200
>>86541126
What was it?
>>
Worst part was the forced fat jew and hebrew school joke.
>>
>>86542009
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/86540506/#86541079
>>
>>86541258
Pure coincidence I assume
>>
>>86543004
Just needs to marry the right Jew
>>
>>86541026
those tits are litty
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.