[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars super villain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: DHC6ji4XUAQjgPK.jpg (59KB, 702x886px) Image search: [Google]
DHC6ji4XUAQjgPK.jpg
59KB, 702x886px
>>
>Secret backstory is that he transfers consciousness to new host bodies
>It no longer matters who he "was", it no longer matters if he "dies"
Bravo Iger
>>
File: lukelol.gif (1MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
lukelol.gif
1MB, 268x268px
>>86539984
>>
Snoke's Folk and Choke

Formerly Palpatine's
>>
>>86540070
stop
>>
And yes, this is a bathrobe.
>>
>>86540113
Fuck off Chuck
>>
>>86539984
oh shit it's space trump
>>
>>86539984
GOLDMEMBER
>>
>>86539984
>Character who has existed for so long and witnessed clone wars
>We know nothing about him
His secret identity better fucking be someone from the old republic or JJ is such a fucking hack (I said JJ cos he wrote Force Awakens and began this disaster)
>>
>>86539984
FASHA
>>
>>86540181
JJ and Kasdan didn't wrap the whole trilogy, they didn't even manage to make a seemingly coherent plot for TFA. They don't know who is Snoke. Pretty sure Johnson doesn't know either and it's Trevorow that has to figure it out, but he's striggling, that's why they brought a new writer for 9.
>>
>>86540252
GOOD. Disney funny enough saved Rogue One with reshoots so I have hope they are trying to save this new trilogy. Keep JJ away cos TFA had awful pacing and writing. We could have had a cool movie surrounding Kylo Ren instead of a fucking Episode 4 rip off
>>
File: trump_inauguration_50233.jpg (2MB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
trump_inauguration_50233.jpg
2MB, 5472x3648px
>>86540154
>When you see it
>>
File: Supreme_Leader_Snoke_Bust.jpg (563KB, 1761x2942px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme_Leader_Snoke_Bust.jpg
563KB, 1761x2942px
OH SHIT that first image we saw of Snoke had him in his gold bathrobe to begin with... funny how I missed it or didnt pay attention
>>
>>86540358
>D*sney saving anything
lmao
>>
>>86540358
How do you know they saved Rogue One if you haven't seen Gareth Edwards version? And btw that movie sucked, it was just a 2 hours "remember Star Wars" advertisement with a female lead, because the Force is female. Enjoy the Disney garbage, they have truckloads of recycled dogshit heading for you. Do you actually care about Kylo Ren and any other character?
>>
I LOVE GOOOOOOOOOOLD
>>
>>86540548
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOFAnpb8I3E
>>
>>86540358
Who gives a fuck about Kylo Ren? He's another shit character. At least he's not the worst character in TFA, unlike the Mary Sue he had flaws.
>>
>>86540011
>backstory is that he transfers consciousness to new host bodies

so they just ripped off dark empire and heir to the empire?
>>
>>86542011
Kylo Ren is the best character in the series.
>>
>>86540392
empty desk, empty mind
>>
>>86540392
mike pence looks like he wants his boipussi
>>
Is that a fucking cigar in his hand?
What is he, evil George Burns?
>>
>>86539984
Le gold member
>>
>>86545388
I really hope so.
>>
>>86539984
Daily reminder that Snoke has exo suit and he's literally Mecha Hitler from Wolfenstein
>>
a fucking bathrobe
>>
>>86545388
It's a kaiber crystal ring
>>
>>86540485
You seem mildly upset.
>>
>>86540485
DUDE I know the reshoots fixed the ending and included the Vader scene and supposedly all the characters died together in a ship.

Havent heard the original score but the new score was brilliant and so much better than Force Awakens
>>
>>86540070
Palpatine's Falpatine and Chalpatine? I don't get it.
>>
>>86540070
Formerly Sheev's
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.