[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUSTICE LEAGUE Spoilers (Post-Reshoots)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 28

File: Justice League.jpg (561KB, 2048x1408px) Image search: [Google]
Justice League.jpg
561KB, 2048x1408px
Steppenwolf's mission is to harvest planets with a machine that drains natural resources and beams them up to Apokolips through a portal created by three ancient Mother Boxes. He attempts to harvest Earth in pre-historic times, but is defeated due to an unexpected alliance between the amazons, the atlanteans and Green Lantern Abin Sur to defend the humans. The Mother Boxes are left behind and split among the three kingdoms.

On present day, Bruce Wayne arrives on Amnesty Bay to recruit Aquaman to his team, but Aquaman refuses. In London, Wonder Woman foils a hostage crisis, then receives a message from Hyppolita asking for help. She arrives on Themyscira just as Steppenwolf returns to Earth and reclaims the Amazons' Mother Box. Alfred has been monitoring alien activity on Earth and learned that several scientists have been kidnapped by Parademons.

Steppenwolf attacks Atlantis and steals their Mother Box. Aquaman attempts to stop him, but fails. Wonder Woman then returns to Gotham to ask Batman for help. Batman recruits the Flash, while Wonder Woman approaches Cyborg, who refuses. While Cyborg is away, his father Silas Stone is captured by the Parademons and the humans' Mother Box is also stolen. Cyborg joins the team as they meet Commissioner James Gordon, who has found the Parademons' nest in an abandoned tunnel between Metropolis and Gotham.
>>
>>86530526
no one cares about justice league
>>
File: JL.jpg (377KB, 1382x2048px) Image search: [Google]
JL.jpg
377KB, 1382x2048px
The team goes there, but are ambushed by Steppenwolf and nearly killed before Aquaman saves them. They rescue the scientists and learn from Silas that Steppenwolf has stolen Superman's body in order to harvest the Codex and enhance the Parademons with Superman's powers. Steppenwolf and the Parademons attack the Kryptonian scout ship in Metropolis, but the team intervenes. Superman returns and repels Steppenwolf, but is overwhelmed and flees. Wonder Woman learns that the Harvester is buried in an abandoned town in Venezuela and the team heads there to stop him. Steppenwolf activates the machine and begins draining the Earth, causing widespread destruction. Superman briefly reunites with Lois Lane and Martha Kent in Smallville before leaving to save Metropolis and then join the battle in Chernobyl.

Superman and Aquaman defeat Steppenwolf, who is killed by Wonder Woman, while Batman disables the Harvester, Flash rounds up the Parademons and Cyborg reverses the portal created by Mother Boxes, sending them away. The team are celebrated as heroes for saving the world and form the Justice League. Superman reunites with Lois, Batman returns to Metropolis, Flash asks Iris West out on a date, Wonder Woman and Aquaman return the Mother Boxes to their rightful places, Cyborg makes amends with Silas, and the world is at peace.
>>
>>86530526
>Steppenwolf's mission is to harvest planets with a machine that drains natural resources and beams them up to Apokolips through a portal created by three ancient Mother Boxes.

Oh, another blue sky beam is coming
yay
>>
It feels watered down. Did flash use his speed force to travel back in time? Was Bruce's nightmare addressed?
>>
Wonder killer again
Satanist and assassin
after killer thousands of german soldiers, she killed again, again and again
>>
>>86530526
Seems pretty legit, standard capeshit
>>
>abandoned Venezuelan town

It's also going to be like this now since people got butthurt over Man of Steel

I honestly don't get why people got so angry about an attack taking place in a city
>>
>>86530526
>Steppenwolf's mission is to harvest planets with a machine that drains natural resources
So...DC's response to Galactus?
>>
Sounds pretty standard maybe it's better this way, keeps thing simple it might even be enjoyable.
>>
>>86531142
Lol implying the millennial writer stole this from a 50 year old comic and not that dumb independence day sequel
>>
>>86530544
>mentions Superman reuniting with Lois and his mom but doesn't mention visiting Alfred as seen in the recent trailer
>Cyborg doesn't send Steppenwolf back through his own boom tube as mentioned in previous "spoilers"
Pretty sure re shoots wouldn't change a detail like that. Calling it fake for now
>>
File: faggot.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>86531142
>>86531216
Um, they've had this concept since MoS r*ddit sweetie
And Terrio isn't a millenial
>>
File: 1414786488847.gif (1MB, 458x255px) Image search: [Google]
1414786488847.gif
1MB, 458x255px
>>86530526
>Steppenwolf's mission is to harvest planets with a machine that drains natural resources and beams them up to Apokolips through a portal

stopped right there. literally could not read another word.
>>
>>86530954
>>86530526
Exactly what I was thinking, and not only that but they've already done something very similar in this universe with MoS
>Zod wants to use planet for reasons
>Now this cunt wants to use this planet for reasons

Fuck this.
>>
>>86531242
DESU it's probably fake but shitloads of films major "set pieces" in film trailers these days are being removed with reshoots

Rogue One is probably the best example with the AtAt run being completely removed
>>
>villain wants to harvest planet
>cgi infested final battle with lots of destruction

where have I seen this movie before?
>>
>>86530526
>>86530544
the leaks have never once been right but people still hunger for these

why?
>>
File: 230114_908223010.png (133KB, 339x296px) Image search: [Google]
230114_908223010.png
133KB, 339x296px
>>86531293
>>86531307
This is literally a kino way of world-building and connecting Superman's history to Steppenwolf.
Some of you are just really whiney
>>
Batman to wonder woman: Tell me. Do you bleed?...You will,every month
>>
>>86531381
>using an overused trope—one they've already used in this very universe—is somehow "kino"
lmao well let's just agree to disagree there my man.
>>
>>86530544
in the post credit scene, bruce wayne is talking to a mysterious person in the shadows. out steps sam jackson reprising his role a nick fury. bruce wayne says "so it begins huh" and fury replies "hope you dont mind but i brought friends". a lighted cigar appears and its dafnee keen as X-24 and says some jibberish shit in spanish
>>
>>86530544
>batman returns to metropolis
he's not even from there you fuckwit
>>
>>86531350
To be fair I remember reading the whole BVS Martha thing in one of those leak threads like almost a month before premiere. I specifically remembered because I thought that was dumb.
>>
The Big Changes.

Lex Luthor has been entirely cut.

Henry Allen has been entirely cut.

Deathstroke has been entirely cut.

Darkseid has been entirely cut.

The Knightmare is not addressed.

Wonder Woman is present when Steppenwolf steals the Amazons' Mother Box from Themyscira and vows revenge. This was included to set up Steppenwolf's new death scene.

Additional scene of Alfred picking up Batman in Amnesty Bay after Aquaman rejects him.

Additional scene of Flash and Cyborg discussing their backgrounds on their way to the Parademons' nest and developing a bond.

Minor dialogue additions throughout.

The Harvester subplot was entirely added in reshoots, restructuring the third act which was originally just an alien invasion.

Superman's subplot is altered. Rather than flee from Metropolis due to self-doubt, he does it to see Lois and Martha and let them know he's fine before immediately joining the battle.

Additional scene of Superman meeting Alfred before heading to Venezuela.

Additional scene of Superman saving Metropolis from the Harvester's effects and reassuring the people that everything will be fine.

Cyborg's subplot is altered. Rather than doubt himself and be reassured by Batman, Cyborg is the one who rallies the League using a football metaphor that later inspires the team's name.

Additional scene of Cyborg and Silas watching Cyborg's old college football games together.

Steppenwolf's demisse is changed. Originally he'd be beamed back to Apokolips by Cyborg and executed by Darkseid for faiIing to conquer Earth. Now Wonder Woman will punch him into the Harvester's beam and disintegrate him./spoiler]
>>
>Going to fight Steppenwolf in Venezuela
>Superman goes to battle in Chernobyl

The trailer looks like something take place in Pripyat, but the whole Venezuela location is only mentioned in this 'spoilers' report because of the Funko that mentioned Venezuela in the last few days.
>>
can't wait to hear aquaman say, 'YEAH!, Dress like a bat, I can dig it, WOO HOO, ARGGGG!' and all the various chadlike grunts and phrases to lighten up this movie.
>>
>>86531133
A fictional city with fictional people dying
>>
thought the flash was going to be some bi
doesn't him asking iris west going to make the lgbt community rage
>>
>>86531517
This actually sounds convincingly real lol
>>
>>86531517
>Originally he'd be beamed back to Apokolips by Cyborg and executed by Darkseid for faiIing to conquer Earth
Makes you wonder why he didn't get executed first time he failed
>>
>>86532023
Everybody gets one.
>>
>>86531517
Cyborg being the cheerleader is corny but I like it. And fuck snyder
>>
>>86530526
>>86530544
This sounds like a jumbled mess in all honesty, but maybe it reads better on screen.
>>
File: 1488337817866.jpg (45KB, 373x332px) Image search: [Google]
1488337817866.jpg
45KB, 373x332px
>>86531517
>Lex Luthor has been entirely cut
>we will never see his redemption arc and save Superman using kryptonian knowledge from the ship
>Henry Allen has been entirely cut
>even though this was pretty much the driving force for Barry to join Bruce
>The Harvester subplot was entirely added in reshoots
>mfw
>>
>>86530541
I do. Faggot
>>
>>86532209
I have 2 impressions from reading this:
1) the movie will be bog standard capeshit, with pieces that feel cobbled up together.
2) ...but the previous version sounds like it was a complete and absolute, unsalvageable CLUSTERFUCK.

It sounds like they somehow snatched (quasi-)mediocrity out of the jaws of utter terribleness.
>>
>>86532259
>Lex Luthor
>redemption arc
You are a literal child.

Other than that, yes, this will be a generic garbage flick. Capekino is dead.
>>
>>86532344
>Previous version
>Clusterfuck

Brainlet please. Whedon is incapable of creating anything of worth. It is impossible that he could improve anything.
>>
>>86531517
>Additional scene of Superman saving >Metropolis from the Harvester's effects and reassuring the people that everything will be fine.
Wait what? Superman actually acting like Superman? That Joss Whedon guy is just crazy
>>
File: 1486614126569.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486614126569.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
>>86531517
>Cyborg's subplot is altered. Rather than doubt himself and be reassured by Batman, Cyborg is the one who rallies the League using a football metaphor that later inspires the team's name.
goodness me dcucks
>>
>>86530954
I'm thinking there's an executive or a VP at production computer who has a proper hard-on for these blue sky beams. Like how in the 60's everyone fought gaint monsters.
>>
question? why the fuck is steppenwolf trying to get the codex from superman's body.
how does he even know about it?
if anything the US military would have superman's body for testing.
the flying fuck?

also, reducing cyborg's role to that of a cheerleader. maximum KEK.
>>
File: 1463948418423.gif (284KB, 108x147px) Image search: [Google]
1463948418423.gif
284KB, 108x147px
So Avengers.
>>
>>86530541
t. marlet
>>
>>86532533
Actually I kinda of like the idea of Steppenwolf being out to strengthen Darksiders armies. It's better than it just being 20000 years late for a revenge attack
>>
>The Harvester subplot was entirely added in reshoots, restructuring the third act which was originally just an alien invasion.

Because what the fuck else will Batman do? He's literally Cpt. America. Can't fucking do shit.
>>
>>86532622
I was talking about BvS mostly
>>
>>86532626
can't wait till someone does a side by side comparison of jl and avengers (plot points/scenes/fights/etc.)
>>
are there spoilers from snyder's cut
>>
>>86532847
I'm betting this is a repeat of Superman II.
In which most of the movie was filmed and then another director came in and shot new footage and in essence created a different film.

so when the dvd comes out, we'll be getting :
jl : snyder cut
jl : whedon cut (theatrical release)
>>
>>86530544
This is just the story from that animated Justice League movie, fuck you.
>>
Ok, this movie is officially D R O P P E D. No plans to see it now. FUCK Joe Sweden and everyone at Warner Bros.
>>
>>86532714
But him saving people is seen throughout the entire film, even outside the ultimate kino edition. Oh and he also saves the entire Earth, again, including the same person who threw Lois off of a fucking building. Even after his heroism, people still shit on him on the only planet that adopted him. He had a legitimate reason to be depressed in the film. This meme needs to die already.
>>
>>86531517
Literally how the fuck does Superman even KNOW who Alfred is?
>>
>>86530526
So it's literally Avengers again? Fuck me.
>>
>>86533211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLTEIaOO8Yo
I'd say the name of billionaire Bruce Wayne's butler is common knowledge in that world
>>
Bumping because fake dceu leaks are the best threads on /tv/

Love the speculation and fanfic
>>
*saves dceu*
>>
You remember how BvS actually had a complex, character driven story that wasn't just "Aliens attack and super heroes fight them"?
>>
>>86533713
Too boring for the Marvel audience
>>
>>86533713
Well they kind of fucked that up when they thought Doomsday was a good idea.
>>
>>86533519
Okay.
Who's Donald Trump's #1 butler?
He's rich, was famous before and is now president. No googling.
>>
>>86531289
Terrio's really impressed me so far. Very clever writer.
>>
>>86531517
>reassuring the people that everything will be fine.
it's over
the dream is dead

bury it.
>>
>>86534725
Melania
>>
File: 1488262759435.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488262759435.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>86534725
>No googling
That was kind of my fucking point. Any citizen in Gotham could easily have access to knowledge like Bruce Wayne's butler.
>>
>>86530541
fpbp. everyone is exited for infinity war
>>
File: 1502168187420.png (299KB, 329x374px) Image search: [Google]
1502168187420.png
299KB, 329x374px
>another giant world ending machine shooting a big blue laser up into the sky
Anyone else really getting tired of this shit by now?
Its been used so much that its almost become its own sub genre.
>>
>>86530954
>literal who villain
>blue sky beam

DC is finally achieving the status of Marvelkino, lads
>>
>>86530544
>attack the Kryptonian scout ship in Metropolis
The what?
>>
Sounds good. A shame there isn't more Superman, but just the idea of him heroically turning up to save the day after coming back from death inspires manly-tears gathering. So I imagine I'm going to like it fine.
>>
>>86530544
>abandoned town in Venezuela
>Chernobyl.

So this is going to be the same shit as the Doomsday fight in BvS, where they're in a big empty video game city.
>>
I guess that explains how they are going to stop Darkseid basically being Stepenwolf 2.0 or Thanos as far as the cinemagoers are concerned.

Supergirl is going to have been brainwashed, like in B/S Apocolypse. That could be really fucking good if they have cast her right.
>>
You laughed weeks ago when I told you it looks like Chernobyl.
>>
>>86533211
He heard Bruce talking to Alfred twice in BvS.
>>
>>86531694
It's okay, Ezra Miller is female, so Barbara "Barry" Allen and Iris West are a lesbian couple.
>>
>>86535229
What fucking supergirl moron. She ain't in the movie
>>
>>86531517
>Lex Luthor has been entirely cut.
>Henry Allen has been entirely cut.
>Deathstroke has been entirely cut.
>Darkseid has been entirely cut.
>The Knightmare is not addressed.

Ffs
>>
>>86537932
She arrived on Earth in the scoutship 20,000 yeats ago. We don't yet know what happened to her.
>>
worse than the fake scripts with bvs about batman and Wonder Woman saving flash and aquaman from lex Corp
>>
>>86533713
>complex
>character driven
>WAH WAH SUPERMAN SAVED THE PLANET BUT HOW CAN WE TRUST HIM?
>Oh wait his mother's name is Martha so it's ok I guess.
>Oh there are other superheros around who are almost as powerful as him. I trust them even though they didn't do jackshit when Zod ttried to destroy the planet.
Are you joking?
>>
>>86531517
Death stroke was never in it, Ben confirmed that it was just test footage
>>
>>86540007
>Superman, like pretty much every other person ever, is focusing on the things he fears, seeing only the extremes - the people who worship him and the people who hate and fear him, and in his guilt, is missing that most people do see him for what he is - an inspiration.

>Batman, already traumatized by his own twenty-year campaign with all its losses and betrayals, is pushed over the edge by the Battle of Metropolis and embarks on a vendetta ahainst a man that he knows in his heart isn't really his enemy.

>Luthor, the man with all the secrets, seeks to turn the public against Superman through a series of orchestrated tragedies, while becoming increasingly unhinged by the biggest infodump in the history of mankind.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'd call it. As for your other points, neither Cyborg nor the Flash existed during the invasion, and by the time there was even something for Diana, Bruce, or Arthur to react to, it was already over.
>>
>>86531517
>Superman's subplot is altered. Rather than flee from Metropolis due to self-doubt, he does it to see Lois and Martha and let them know he's fine before immediately joining the battle.
Thank fuck.
>>
>>86531517
Some sound good, but Luthor and Allen being cut sucks. Hopefully bullshit
>>
BOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIING
>>
>>86531484
Metropolis is right across a bridge from Gotham and the Wayne enterprise building was there.
>>
File: sad and frustrated.png (367KB, 443x516px) Image search: [Google]
sad and frustrated.png
367KB, 443x516px
Capekino if off the menu.
>>
>>86532511
the Justice Ivy Leavue
>>
>>86533519
You're dumb
>>
>>86541072
Yeah, and everything about Bruce lrabes one with the impression that he'd never operated at anything but street level, and he had about twenty minutes advance warning before the shit hit the fan.

I get real tired of having to defend logic.
>>
File: 1403107300431.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1403107300431.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>86531517
>Cyborg's subplot is altered. Rather than doubt himself and be reassured by Batman, Cyborg is the one who rallies the League using a football metaphor that later inspires the team's name.

this I gotta see
>>
>>86534778
>Bruce there's no time! You don't understand!
>I UNDERSTAND
yes indeed so fucking clever
>>
File: 874687979.jpg (99KB, 900x936px) Image search: [Google]
874687979.jpg
99KB, 900x936px
>>86530526
>>
>>86542050
Literally everything Lex says is absolute gold.
>>
>>86535427
Who are you talking to, shcizo fuck.
>>
>>86533018
you're not going to see this movie because some fuckwit on the internet supposedly gave you the entire actual plot to the movie 4 months before it's supposed to be released?

But hey, I'm sure Thor: Ragnarok will have enough funny quips and jokes very few minutes to keep that short attention span of yours functioning.
>>
>le bullshit spoilers meme
>le "is just like le avengers becuz it has aliens" meme (barely upgraded version of "wonder womyn is like first avenger becuz they have shields!" meme)
>le DROPPED I was looking forward for this movie I swear but le not anymore meme
Damn MCU shills are as unoriniginal and generic as the MCU itself
>>
>>86542981
What I want to know is who devotes this much time and effort to shit like this who isn't getting paid.

I love movies in general, love comic books, too, but there's no way in hell I'd invest this much time and effort into spoiling the plot for others, whetherI was trying to praise it or condem it.
>>
>>86535151
The one Doomsday was born from I assume?
>>
>>86543301
Yeah, that's the scoutship. We never saw what happened to the shuttlecraft Zod took to it.
>>
>>86531517
>Superman's subplot is altered. Rather than flee from Metropolis due to self-doubt, he does it to see Lois and Martha and let them know he's fine before immediately joining the battle.

based whedon saves the day
>>
>>86531517
This is so unbelievably depressing that it's believable. The only change that sounds good is adding the harvester subplot and even that is pretty uninspired...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>86530526
>>86530544
>>86531517
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>86533005
>so when the dvd comes out, we'll be getting :
>jl : snyder cut
Don't get your hopes up. If it's that drastically different, WB won't release it because they won't want to cause brand confusion. Same reason why we never got the proper cut of Suicide Squad

A Snyder film without a director's cut isn't a Snyder film though; remember that
>>
>
Superman's subplot is altered. Rather than flee from Metropolis due to self-doubt, he does it to see Lois and Martha and let them know he's fine before immediately joining the battle
I dont believe joss is this much of a faggot.
>>
>>86540007
imagine being this much of a fucking brainlet
>>
>>86530526
this is kinda retarded, it should of been something Marvel hasn't even touched yet!
what I'm talking about -

All the vllians team up to kill each of them, Lex escapes from Arkham, Joker, Lex, Soloman Grundy, Death Stroke, you fucking name it villian wise.

This film would of fucking killed. Somehow they are all brought together because of this blah blah blah.

Superman 3rd act, joker out smarts him right away.

Come on DC this shit really writes itself.
>>
>>86543740
>Zack, we felt your film was a bit dark and complex. Your characters are too self-doubting... they aren't superhero-ey enough. So we decided to cut all scenes of complex emotion and replace them with scenes of confidence and smiles.
>Like a marvel film?
>Exactly!
>>
>>86531350
Most of the leaks I read on here turn out to be true. All the Batman v Superman leaks were real.
>>
>>86530526
Still going to watch it but yeah, disappointed as fuck. They can do so many cool things with this group. Fucking thousands of stories to choose from and they decide to make this garbage.
>>
File: Adventures_of_Superman_Annual_6.jpg (69KB, 400x604px) Image search: [Google]
Adventures_of_Superman_Annual_6.jpg
69KB, 400x604px
Does anyone remember the Super 7 from the Elseworlds annuals? That would have made a great movie.
>>
>>86544169
The Wonder Woman leaks were 99% accurate too
>>
File: 1501968326843.jpg (59KB, 480x615px) Image search: [Google]
1501968326843.jpg
59KB, 480x615px
You know I want it to be good but after man of steel, BVS and Suicide Squad I don't think it will. I haven't seen WW yet and apparently it's good, but that's one out of four movies and it wasn't directed by Snyder.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (217KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
217KB, 1280x720px
>>86531381
You're a pleb through-and-through.
>>
>>86530544
>>86530526
>>86531517
Nice fan-fic.
I could come up with this by watching trailers too.
>>
>>86530526
>>86530544

The film begins on Themyscira with a young Diana, her mother Hippolyta tells her one of her old war stories(similar to WW). We cut to the ''History Lesson'' while Hippolyta narrates. Humans, amazons, thanagarians, atlanteans, Kara El & the corps fight alongside each other to fight off Darkseid's army. Kara is wearing Superman's black suit with the silver symbol, I don't know who the actress is. After Darkseid's army is defeated they retreat. Just when everyone begins to celebrate their victory a boom tube sucks up Kara.
We cut to present day. It has been 4 months since the death of Superman, together the world pays tribute(London, Hong Kong, DC, Metropolis). Everyone lays flowers at Superman's grave in Washington, his headstone is a big \S/. A mother loses her kid, calling out for him. When she finds him he's standing at the grave in awe, he's dressed as Superman. That night several people light candles around the grave while Martha watches it on the news. In Metropolis Lois gets a taxi to the broken Superman memorial, she stares at the statue's head. This scene in particular with Lois was very emotional. She has flashbacks of Clark(The end of MOS when he joins the Daily Planet and they both smile, a scene where Clark is asleep and Lois kisses him before she leaves) all while we hear Clark say ''I love you. This is my world, you are my world''. You can hear the slow version of the MOS theme playing.
We cut to the scene of Bruce on a horse searching for the village. Once there he talks to Arthur. Arthur turns down his offer etc... We follow Arthur back to his home, a lighthouse.
>>
>>86545851
YASSSSSS SLAAAAAAAY QUEEEEEEEEEENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>86530526
>>86530544
This looks legit, I've seen the LEGO sets.
>>
>>86531517
>>86541981
>boy dat' nigga hit that shit, then da muhfucka got TOO HIGH and i was like "its MOB money over bitches nigga", and then the muhfucka gettin on my nerves talkin shit like "YAHH BITCH YAHH!!" and i was like i cant pick up yo heavy-set ass, cuh boy i got dem STACKS ON DECK!! we're mothafuckin team like those white guys in football! ISSA FUCKIN REAL ALIEN SHIT - get yo heavy asses together we gunna form sum finna motherfuckin crew I say letz call it a JUSTICE LEAGUE

What was Whedon thinking
>>
>>86545851
>montage of quick cut scenes with no exposition... again

OH NO NO NO
>>
>>86531442
cringe. go back to plebbit faggot
>>
>>86531517
>o
whats the harvestor?
>>
>>86530526

I really hope this is fake because Jesus Christ why
>>
>>86531350
Ultron leaks were 100% right
>>
>>86546590
Most likely some sort of combination of mining machine and matter cannon.
>>
>>86530526
Steppenwolf's Supes & Mutes
Formerly Zod's
>>
>>86530954
lmao, they just rehashed MoS plot
DC is garbage
>>
>>86530544
>buried machine to steal resources in VENEZUELA

So I guess the CIA shills in hollywood for more than just war flicks
>>
Comics are fucking garbage
>>
>>86543813
Stop paint Snyder like some kind of misunderstood genius. He is a fucking hack.
>>
>>86546906
that was terraforming you dumb fuck
>>
>>86547051
He's far away from hack, flicks are full of hidden details - unlike Marlel.
>>
>>86547098
it's the same fucking idea
fucking around with earth by harvesting it's resources
>>
>>86547051
Idiots hate what they don't understand
>>
>>86547134
>harvesting resources = changing atmosphere and landscape

???
>>
>>86531517
>Those Superman Changes
holy fuck hope its true...feels good seeing Superman being Superman.

Further proof that Snyder is a hack that dont know shit about Superman
>>
>>86543213
Thor ragnorak trailers showed the full story for fuck sake.
>thor gets fucked up by goddess of death
>meets hulk on random gladiator planet
>fights with him but somehow make hulk remember about the avengers and banner
>now join hands with hulk, the gladiator commander women
>fights the goddess of death
>hulk gets to fight other demons and shits
>thor is redeemed and given his powers back
>they defeat the goddess of death
>mid credits ant&wasp or maybe avengers 4
>end credits some shitty quip or cameo of beta ray bill
>inbetween tons and tons of quips and dumb jokes to impress 10 year olds.
>>
>>86547296
stfu you dont know shit about Superman either. You just want to hate snyder.
>>
>>86547134
holy fucking shit you're a retard holy fucking shit
>>
File: IMG_0637.jpg (86KB, 2014x938px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0637.jpg
86KB, 2014x938px
>>86547296
This image proves Snyder and his writers understand more about Superman than you ever have.
>>
>>86532622
>Snyderfags are that desperate

Nobody said Superman saves no one (Because Duh the oil rig scene is in the trailers)
People complain that the fights actually soo much destruction that he pretty much kill some people for sure
>>
>>86531517
Joss you fucking faggot kill yourself. Snyder give us the capekino we need. Save this capekino genre.
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (40KB, 634x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
40KB, 634x367px
>>86547518
That's what made Zod such a horrifying opponent - he absolutely wanted to die and was prepared to do whatever it took to make Clark gave him the warrior's death he craved.
>>
>>86547593
Snyder's gone and he's not coming back.
>>
I dont care about plot or spoilera. I just want to see Aquaman being alpha Chad
>>
>>86544169
No, leaks had a Cyborg cameo and Bizarro as well

>>86544169
Only this was right
>>
>>86531133
This is the worst possible time for the Jews to be putting Venezuela in a movie for manchildren tbqh.
>>
>>86547458
you don't really sound that smart yourself with that limited vocabulary
>>
>>86549243
>y-you too sempai
Jesus Christ
>>
>>86544405
That was a damn good story.
>>
>The bastard child of Whedon and Snyder
Holy fuck I might actually watch this theaters to see how bad it actually is
>>
>>86530526
>needing to harvest planets for natural resources
Sci-Filets
>>
>>86550113
From the looks of the Knightmare, it's the planet's molten core that they're interested in. Probably the biomass, too, depending on how hard they got BTFO last time around.
>>
>>86530526
>>86530544
So much of this is awful

>Mother Boxes = Infinity Stones
>Parademons capturing scientists
WTF surely Steppenwolf knows how to use his own tech
>Superman flees
>there's just so much

oh god this will be unwatchable
>>
>>86530954
My first thought too fuckin A
>>
>>86531442
>Steppenwolf's mission is to harvest planets with a machine that drains natural resources and beams them up to Apokolips through a portal created by three ancient Mother Boxes. He attempts to harvest Earth in pre-historic times, but is defeated due to an unexpected alliance between the amazons, the atlanteans and Green Lantern Abin Sur to defend the humans. The Mother Boxes are left behind and split among the three kingdoms.

Computer, assemble a plot from the worst shit in every capeshit movie, Marvel or DC
>>
>>86530526
aka nobody gives a SHIT
>>
>>86550934
That's why you're here, right? To let everyone know how much of a shit you don't give?
>>
>>86550806
They've already given better reasons than the Avengers ever gave us.
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 830x974px
>>86530526
There mission is literally to kill space Jews
>>
how the fuck are these spoilers?
>the good guys team up
>they win

isnt this every capeshit ever? did it surprise anyone?
>>
>>86551005
I wish somehow posts would automatically get a "don't give a fuck" reply.
>>
>>86533713
>You remember how BvS actually had a complex, character driven story
Fucking no.
>>
It's gonna be a CGI mess, have they even filmed at real locations or just used green screen everywhere, seems like nothing was real in the trailers.
I'm glad they changed Supermans bits tho.

Cyborg rallying the league is bullshit, that part should be left to Superman or Batman.
>>
>>86530526
>pre-historic amazons
???
>>
>>86531517
>Cyborg's subplot is altered. Rather than doubt himself and be reassured by Batman, Cyborg is the one who rallies the League using a football metaphor that later inspires the team's name

Oh God
>>
>>86531342
Masters of the Universe?
>>
>>86531517
>Additional scene of Alfred picking up Batman in Amnesty Bay after Aquaman rejects him.
This reads like a teen drama so well that it would probably be better than what we're getting.
>>
>>86551952
The Amazons have been around for a long-ass time.
>>
>No Darksied tease
Legitimately disappointed if this happens. The idea of teasing Darksied in an extended scene before he turns up for JL2 was to avoid the Thanos problem in the MCU
>>
>>86551919
Fuck you.
Fuck Joss Sweden
>>
>>86552276
A few thousand years is believable, but pre-history is a bit much.
>>
File: 1499704680179.jpg (20KB, 343x347px) Image search: [Google]
1499704680179.jpg
20KB, 343x347px
>Le character refuses to join a team until something happens related to them trope
fucking trash already
>>
>>86552414
A few thousand years and pre-history are the same thing for about 90% of human civilizations.
>>
>>86546378
>>86531517
>Snyder Cyborg
>A devastated individual who's coming to terms with his new bod
>Whedon Cyborg
>AYY HOL UP BASED BLACK MAN FOOTBALL ROBOTZ N SHIEEEEETTT FUCK WE GOTZ TO KILL DIZ STEPEEN NIGGA WITH A FOOTBALL AND SOME KOOLAIDZ
How much of this do you wanna bet is true
>>
>>86552493
I thought it was more than 5 thousand years and the amazons were around for less than that, but ok.
>>
>>86530544
That sounds so fucking terrible
>>
>>86547417
Holy shit you gonna cry? Top kek
>>
>>86530958
Lol that won't happen till the end of whatever they have planned for this film universe when Superman goes all Injustice on the JLA
>>
File: CbRtbo7UkAEHM7U.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CbRtbo7UkAEHM7U.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>86552610
Nah but it sounds like your bitch ass wants to
>>
>>86552645
T.Angry manchild nervously screaming Zack is not a hack for the million time
>>
>>86531517
Aaaaand that just killed any and all reason to watch this movie. Stick to comics and animation DC.
>>
File: IMG_0415.jpg (90KB, 450x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.jpg
90KB, 450x430px
>>86552645
Nananananananananana BATDAAAB!
>>
>>86552760
do zackino memes trigger r*dditors?
>>
File: IMG_0723.png (708KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.png
708KB, 1024x768px
>>86552645
>>
Marthaaaa
>>
>>86554232
This is a r*ddit meme
Return to there MCUck
>>
>>86554273
pajeet
>>
File: 1502295626071.jpg (101KB, 368x475px) Image search: [Google]
1502295626071.jpg
101KB, 368x475px
>>86554352
t. marvelspic
>>
I am legit more excited for this than nu-Wars.
>>
>>86554392
Civil War is honestly the smartest capekino in history. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 2377311-1241822161356.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
2377311-1241822161356.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
>>86554469
BvS is honestly the smartest capekino in history. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>86554563
Dude bible lmao
>>
>>86554469
Simple. If it's the smartest capekino in history, why doesn't the world's smartest tech genius already have all of S.H.I.E.L.D. and HYDRA's files decrypted, analyzed, and catalogued? Why doesn't the world's most wisest, most forthright, and most team-oriented leader Share that his brainwashed friend might have been involved opinion the Starks' death instead of leaving himself wide-open for looking like a lying asshole? And my favorite:

How did Wanda "pause" an explosion?

I'm not even going to touch Zemo's smartarded "plan."
>>
File: 1473433322140.png (86KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473433322140.png
86KB, 554x400px
>>86554595
*tips fedora*
>>
>>86554563
> Prove me wrong.
Anon, you can't ask us to prove the impossible
>>
>>86552645
Snyderfags everyone
>>
>>86530544
I want darkseids Zack snyder version not this marbvel shit
>>
>>86554644

>How did Wanda "pause" an explosion?

An "explosion" is mostly just very rapid gas expansion/chemical reaction. Gas and chemicals are physical objects. Wanda can move physical objects with her mind. Wanda stopped the chemicals and gas from moving.
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.