[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this any good? worth a watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: p13861535_b_v8_aa.jpg (630KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p13861535_b_v8_aa.jpg
630KB, 960x1440px
this any good?

worth a watch?
>>
>>86523552
Worth a binge I guess. Weakest season.
>>
>>86523706
oh is that a late season poster

i meant just the show in general

i know there was a movie fargo, is it related and should i watch it first
>>
>>86523552
The first season is absolute kinótogrâphy

I'm serious.
>>
>>86523552
no, hipster/tumblr shit
>>
>>86523552
>this any good?
>worth a watch?

If you're the type of person who comes here to ask that kind of question, then no, its not for you.
>>
>>86523744
>oh is that a late season poster
Yes.
>i meant just the show in general
Ok. Yes you should watch it.
>i know there was a movie fargo, is it related
Thematically, sure, but not really truly related, but it's referenced a lot.
>and should i watch it first
Yes.
>>
>>86523744
S1/S2 are amazing, haven't seen S3.
>>
i'm a couple minutes in to the first episode and holy shit i hope this insurance salesmans wife fucking dies

what a rancid cunt
>>
>>86523552
I really enjoyed season 1 and 2.

Not 3 though.
>>
Fargo season 1 is what I hoped Breaking Bad would be. Season 2 is fucking good as well
>>
>>86524939
Season 1 has the best cast and is sort of a quasi-remake/sequel of the movie. Season 2 wasn't quite as good but was still very enjoyable. Haven't watched 3 yet.
>>
>>86525003
Season 2 is my favorite actually. Ed, Peggy and Lou are some of my favorite tv characters.
>>
This is setting up to be a 'women act like cunts whilst men try to get shit done' show

Is it?
>>
>>86525095
....literally the opposite.
>>
>>86525095
Uhm no not really
>>
>>86525188
>>86525198
Good

I figured the naggy wife at the start and the cops pregnant wife were just going to whine all show
>>
Oh he killed the bitch thank God
>>
>>86524251
Well YOU'RE IN LUCK
>>
>>86525702
i just saw

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank god
>>
>>86525722
One good thing about Fargo is that when a character is stupid and annoying, it definitely knows that it is writing them as stupid and annoying. I never hated the main characters because of that.
>>
>>86525722
Her death is basically the entire story of s1
>>
File: absolutelyharam.jpg (67KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyharam.jpg
67KB, 544x468px
>>86524251
>>86525722
>he posts on /tv/ while watching tv
>>
>>86525851
>he doesn't have two monitors

lmao poor people
>>
>>86525880
>He doesn't devote his entire attention to the medium to maximise his shitposting capabilities once the episode's finished
What if you miss something you vile pleb
>>
>>86523552
It's the comfiest show on tv by far.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.