[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is real btw. rich people pay to torture and rape people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: filepict-1457434828.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
filepict-1457434828.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
this is real btw. rich people pay to torture and rape people and they live stream it
>>
I don't believe it. If this was true a leaked stream capture would have come up and so far we haven't got shit.
>>
Look up McKamey Manor
>>
>>86523249
link plox
>>
>>86523249
Websites allow webms of torture. Websites allows webms of murder. Websites DO NOT allow webms of rape.

Anyone else hate that?
>>
>>86525300

No, but makes me wonder though. What is the difference in terms of legality? Could sites like liveleak have sexually violent content but choose not to?
>>
>>86525300
Are you mad that murder and torture is allowed? Or are you mad that rape isn't allowed?
>>
>>86523249
i would if i was rich
>>
>>86525427
I kinda get the guy, It's why draw the line anywhere if those things are there. Who are you trying to please or prove something to?
>>
>>86525427
Morbid curiousity is what it is
>>
>>86525559
I guess. I think difference is that torture and murder doesn't have a living victim most of the time (for torture) but rape does. I guess that's why. What if the rape victim finds the rape video and sees that people find it arousing?
>>
>>86525725
What if a murder victims family or friend finds the murder video?
>>
>>86525976
it's still fucked of course but it's not the actual victim watching themselves get raped/tortured and having to relive it.
>>
>>86525725
Probably happens with families of victims, is this one of the intrinsic animal things to protect women as they are most victim of this.

I wouldn't own a site like this because I don't care for the depravity and think it's somewhat important to keep a sense of your humanity. But if I did, I would allow it only due to the fact of the idea of purity in the sense there little difference until you begin to make moral justifications, which seems abandoned long down the road.
>>
>>86525976
Still bad, not as bad as the actual victim watching themselves get raped. Its still fucked up but there are things you can say as to why you uploaded the murder video. The rape video has no reason for being online.
>>
>>86526005
Nah that's ridiculous. People say all sorts of edgy stuff about people getting murdered and it would crush the victim's relative if they saw it. You can't quantify what's worse. Just allow all of it or allow none of it.
>>
>>86526046
People upload others getting murdered to send a message or for entertainment. People upload others getting raped for the same reasons. Third parties who watch both either get a sick thrill or vomit. It's all the same. I wouldn't be able to function if I saw my dad's face get sliced off by a Mexican subhuman.
>>
>>86526189
Wrong

You must watch, over and over and over. You must internalize it, you must build hatred, you must get revenge.
>>
>>86526092
>>86526189
fair points.
>>
File: 1499325664265.jpg (279KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1499325664265.jpg
279KB, 1200x1600px
>>86523249
That scene in Hostel 2 with the blood bath
>>
>>86523249
yes. jews make pilgrimage to israel where they can mutilate muslims or goyim. it's a real thing.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.