[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the dinosaur fight at the end of Jurassic World realistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9619.jpg (42KB, 600x307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9619.jpg
42KB, 600x307px
Was the dinosaur fight at the end of Jurassic World realistic?
>>
Man that movie was so bad
>>
>>86522367
not really bad, the kids were fucking annoying, and many of the characters were straight up retarded, and some of the plot points were kinda dumb, but it was an alright movie.

Also, the end was very deus ex machina, it was a cool ending but when you start thinking about it a bit it kinds falls apart
>>
no b/c irex had it in the bag but waited for the trex to get up
>>
>>86522351
>namemyband.jpg
>>
>>86522367
>I hate popular things: the post
>>
File: 1492362709027.gif (985KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492362709027.gif
985KB, 500x281px
>>86522643
>its not really a bad movie it's just that everything about the movie was bad
>>
>>86522367
Nah it was good fuck you

>>86522351
Yes it was realistic. We have evidence that large aquatic dinosaurs would beach themselves to eat things standing on the shore so it's entirely possible that if it was hungry the mosasaur would snatch something it saw at the edge of its tank.
>>
Me and my buddy loved Jurassic Park as kids and went to the midnight showing together. He proposed to his girlfriend the next day and drove off into the moonlight. For that reason alone I like Jurassic World.
>>
>>86522945
Yeah fuck off mate
>>
>>86522367
It really was
>>
>>86522367
It is without a doubt the most lackluster blockbuster I've ever seen since probably The Day After Tomorrow.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.