[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third ‘Jeepers Creepers’ Opening in Theaters on September 26, 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: Jeepers-Creepers.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jeepers-Creepers.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
>The new Jeepers Creepers is a direct follow-up of Salva’s 2001 film that starred Justin Long and Gina Philips as a brother and sister who run across a creature known as the Creeper (Jonathan Breck), who feasts on body parts to make it part of its own. The sequel Jeepers Creepers 2 followed in 2003, only the third JC is going to bridge directly into this film, following the gaps between the two

>http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3453565/third-jeepers-creepers-opening-theaters-next-month/

and still no trailer or even a fucking poster.
>>
I wanted them to have sex in the first one
>>
how the fuck is Salva still getting work?
>>
whats that expression meant to convey?
>>
>>86522768
he has dirt on other Hollywood pedofags
>>
>>86522768
Holy shit he is actually directing this new movie? Didn't he get convicted of child molestation?
>>
>>86522925
I just looked it up because I thought you were memeing but apparently he got convicted of child molestation he video taped it and everything and this was in 1988. How the hell he ever had a career in Hollywood is beyond me jesus.
>>
>>86522925
Yeah, way back in the 80's.

And yet he got to make the first 2 movies.
>>
>>86523035
>How the hell he ever had a career in Hollywood is beyond me
Really?
>>
why would there be a 3rd one??

the creeper is harpooned through the chest and covered in chains and has another giant harpoon launcher pointed at him for the second he wakes up again in23 years.

it would require dumb and unnecessary writing for him to escape
>>
>>86523087
You didnt read the op did you. Its in between the 1st and 2nd films.
>>
>>86523035
Not only that but he worked for DISNEY after his conviction with "Powder". People say pedowood doesn't exist.
>>
File: latest.jpg (119KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
119KB, 1920x1040px
Pedo or not, the movies were good and that dude is fucking great.
>>
>>86522777
AHhh TONY SAVE ME!!!!!!!
>>
>>86523337
Agreed the first one is a classic, the second one is good too. The fact that the director is a pedo just adds a creepiness to the films.
>>
>>86522768
>>86523035
>how the fuck is Salva still getting work?
>How the hell he ever had a career in Hollywood is beyond me jesus.
Are you fucking kidding me? Did you think we were just memeing this whole time? Hollywood is literally a haven for pedophiles.
>>
i think jeepers creepers might have been the first real horror movie i ever watched
scared me so bad, i think the interesting part is the movie takes place in broad daylight doesn't it? i think that made it creepier for some reason
>>
>>86523350
i miss this meme
>>
>>86523442
there are still people who dont know that pedo blackmail cults excist.
>>
>>86523409
>The fact that the director is a pedo just adds a creepiness to the films.
Kek
>>
>>86523454
I find it much creepier after learning about Salva's real history. The "Creeper" smells fear and feeds on people's bodies and abducting children.
>>
>>86522768
>>86523035
The crazy thing is that he we was convicted in 1988, before any of his more famous films, Jeepers Creepers and Powder, came out.
>>
File: 77030.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
77030.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>the deleted JC2 scene with the naked big titties woman on a cross
>the dead conquistadors with the Creeper as their crest
>>
File: The Creeper.jpg (3MB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
The Creeper.jpg
3MB, 1920x3240px
>>86523632
And looks good.
>>
>>86523621
it's true kinda, the creeper makes me think of the physical embodiment of some dark fetish shit
>>
>>86523621
You now remember the scene where Justin Long's character finds out the Creeper was smelling his underwear and the whole movie is about the Creeper stalking him because he wants his body. You now remember the scene with all the shirtless high school boys.
>>
>>86522337
I thought it was going to be a direct-to-tv film?
>>
>>86522337

These were fun films tbqh.
>>
>>86523035

Hollywood is full of pedos, didn't you get the memo? Not a meme, not a drill. It is guaranteed at the minimum 60% 'Double Strength Jew Flavour' Paedo'd up.
>>
>>86523035
Hollywood saw his tape and knew they wanted him for their special pizza parties
>>
>>86522337
From that article:
>EDITORS NOTE: We at Bloody Disgusting acknowledge and condemn the crimes committed by Victor Salva, but we also do not believe it is our place to filter the news and will continue to deliver Jeepers Creepers headlines. We leave it up to you to decide if you will support his films or not, and you can read our stance on the subject here.

Top Kek
>>
>>86523999
>You now remember the scene with all the shirtless high school boys.
Those were college athletes. Full grown men.
>>
>>86524350
Heh
>>
>>86524350
well their not wrong
>>
>>86524425
Seniors in High School. So right on the cusp of manhood. Makes it even more dirty.
>>
>>86523684
WHAT
>>
>>86524425
I don't know how old the actors were but it was a high school football team. Both movies are about stalking young guys.
>>
>>86526086
This. Both movies are thinly veiled metaphors for Salva's urges. I'm assuming the third one is also going to follow the trend.
>>
>>86522337
I wanted the next one to take place after the second one so right when the Creeper wakes up, the old farmer guy starts harpooning and shooting him again.
>>
>>86526660
And the movie would be over in 10 seconds.
>>
>>86525677
You are. It's they're, as in "they are", you retard. Ugh. You deserve to be molested
>>
>>86529332
Ugh. I am going to molest both of you
>>
If pedos are bad than why did one make two kino films?
>>
>>86529455
Um no sweetie, Salva did enough molesting for the 3 of us.
And that was, like, decades ago. So, uh uh no sir-ree. Off you go.
>>
>>86523999
>not remembering the scene in clownhouse where we see the young boys that he blew naked ass for 2 seconds that added nothing to the film
>>
I remember reading that on JC2 there had to always be someone around Salva who's main job it was to make sure he didn't molest the underage actors.
>>
>>86530234
Ha, classic Salva.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.