[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so fucking creepy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: arya.jpg (7KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
arya.jpg
7KB, 207x244px
She acts and sounds like a fucking psycho in the last episode, I was seriously cringing, she's disturbing
>>
why can't you post this in the general like a normal functioning human being you complete and utter faggot
>>
>>86520495
Well, she did train with a nameless, faceless, shape-shifting God for awhile.

That probably leaves its mark.
>>
>hi name is Arya and I'm 13yo
>Or I would... If I was alive
>>
File: Hannibal.png (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal.png
1MB, 1200x800px
Because her performance are all of those things? Trying to act as a psychopath but just ends up being plain creepy, uncomfortable and very cringy. Pic related is how you play psychopaths.
>>
Because D&D need a way to get rid of CIA and don't care about character continuity.
>>
File: 1424175592926.jpg (42KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1424175592926.jpg
42KB, 500x464px
>>86520495
>wastes her 3 deaths
>even works for tywin
>"hey salsa, you suck"
>>
>>86520495

Just wait until she meets Gendry again. She'll be leaving a trail when she walks.
>>
>>86520495
The real question is why can't this wooden cunt act
Sansa too for that matter, both are painfully shit
>>
>>86520532
You watch capeshit, fuck off.
>>
>>86520495
to make the "This was a roose all along" reveal when she kills LF for Sansa more shocking.

It needs to be very shocking so people are left in awe and can't spend a second figuring out that this plot doesn't any goddamn sense at all.
>>
Arya dindu nuffin
>>
>>86520495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUIFC5yOy1A
>>
>>86520875
their scenes together are the fucking worst. youd think theyd at least have chemistry seeing as how they seem close irl.
>>
>>86520911
Game of Reddit is capeshit because capeshit is reddit and reddit is capeshit
>>
>>86520911
you've got the wrong idea pal, i like game of thrones but i'd rather /tv/ wasn't shitted up with constant GoT threads about shitty questions that belong on the general. OP is a whore for the (you)s. also capeshit can suck my dick
>>
>>86521032
This

And why do neither of them have northern accents? They were both born and raised in the north yet have posh southern accents wtf
Maisie is actually alright at accents as well
https://youtu.be/rouBxPI9Kb8
>>
>>86521008
Reminds me of the potion seller dialogue exchange
>>
>>86520911
/got/ has been capeshit tier for the past three seasons.
>>
>>86520495
because the new writers would rather ignore logic and just write her off as stronk imdepandent womyn

fuck this show
>>
>>86520495
the question is retarded OP. spend a few years skinning faces of dead people while going blind and have a crazed leftist want to kill you and you are like this.
>>
>>86521795
Did she really spend years in Braavos? I thought it was at like three months max
>>
>>86521829
iirc they even spoke about years gone the very last episode.
>>
>>86520495

Oysters, Clams and Cockles
>>
>>86521829
It's supposed to be four years or so
>>
>>86520495
She's supposed to be a sociopath by now. Wasn't that convincing. She's just a dramatic edgelord from what I could see
>>
>>86520495
>>86520495
They could have made this a progression of her character and have it work. She's killed a lot of people by now and that could have a damaging effect on her mentality, especially as she has been shown to enjoy killing. In contrast Jon Snow has killed a lot of people too but he doesn't seem to take pleasure in it even when its technically an act of revenge. The problem is that there was no transition period, Arya was acting entirely normal up until Winterfell. She was still human enough to not kill Ed Sheeran and the Lannister men after they all took turns telling the audience how decent they are. Why the hell would she take her identity back last season if she cares this little about her own kin?

Its clear that Dabid wanted some forced confrontation for Sansa to deal with this season. So they changed Arya's character for a couple of episodes to throw the plebs off the scent of the real plan. Having Arya kill Littlefinger at the end of the season on Sansa's orders.

Its stupid, they should have just had the Stark kids together again trying to make sense of chaos that has been their lives in the last 4 years. They catch up, they'd learn things and at the end of the season decide that they can/need to take control. Then you kill off Littlefinger and it feels earned and not like a cheap misdirection.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.