[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are given 5 free NZT pills.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

File: nzt 48 limitless.jpg (51KB, 1250x700px) Image search: [Google]
nzt 48 limitless.jpg
51KB, 1250x700px
What would you do?

>Perfect recall: Users can remember and instantly recall everything they have ever experienced, encountered or learned in their lifetime without being overwhelmed or a pause for thought. They needs only to read, hear or see something once and they will never forget it. Their brain and mind gain unlimited storage and analytical capacity.

>Instant learning: Users can gather and assimilate any kind of knowledge/skill and understand it fully and instantaneously. They can read things at extremely high speeds while still retaining all of the information.

http://limitlesscbs.wikia.com/wiki/NZT-48
>>
go through wikifeet and commit every actresses' feet to memory
>>
>>86517358
I did not see that response coming

>Hypermind: Users possess a limitless level of intellectual and cognitive proficiency. They can process unlimited amounts of information, without any hindrances or backlashes of information. they can process an infinite number of simultaneous calculations, identify all variables in any situation, and instantly cross-correlating all information.

>Instant learning: Users can gather and assimilate any kind of knowledge/skill and understand it fully and instantaneously. They can read things at extremely high speeds while still retaining all of the information.

>Instant analysis: Users subconsciously notices, processes and understands the details of any situation no matter how small, as well as perceives and understand all cause and effect relations. Thus deducing the path leading to any effect, allowing them to automatically plan, analyze, and take action with absolute efficiency without trouble. They are capable of creating flawless, elaborate plans effortlessly. Users know the steps needed to succeed at any given task and execute them perfectly.

>Superhuman Charisma: Users become eloquent speakers, orators, and story-tellers, they become infallibly persuasive and charismatic. Able to bring anyone to understand and agree with their viewpoint, even large audiences. They always knows exactly what to say. Their uncanny charisma allows them to easily take leadership role in an situation.

>Superhuman dexterity: Users possesses perfect muscle control, they can perform any physical act without difficulty. They perform dexterous task with no practice beforehand rapidly and flawlessly. They can copy any movement/action after seeing it performed once. They can control their own vocal cords allowing them to freely manipulate their voice
>>
>>86517640
I experienced all of these to some degree on 4aco-dmt.
>>
>>86517310
memorize the entire script of the dark knight rises
>>
>>86517358
Fpbp /thread
>>
a good setup for a good setup
a good setup for the first pill, and while on the first pill think of the absolute best most optimal way to maximize other 4 pills I guess. but that's just my pleb 1.488% brain speaking.
>>
>doesn't turn you into a little girl
lame
>>
>>86517759
or did you just think you did?
>>
>>86517310
i use it to learn all the chemistry needed to synthesize it
>>
>>86517946
No I actually did. Felt nothing like the typical trip I used to have on shrooms.
>>
I'd eat all 5 at once
>>
>>86517866
>while on the first pill think of the absolute best most optimal way to maximize other 4 pills
That's the same things I would do
>>
I'd read the Merriam-Webster dictionary and the king james bible. After that I'd go to a chemist that could manufacture more NZT so I could read more shit
>>
I wouldn't take it at all, withdrawal is a bitch.
>>
>>86517310
Eat one, destroy the other 4. Why would I want somebody else to rival my power?
>>
>>86517952
This. In fact if the film is anything to go by, this is automatically the thing that anybody who was sufficiently intelligent would do in the first place. Like you wouldn't even have a choice in the matter since it's so clearly the optimal course of action.
>>
>>86517310
The second pill is the first one but better, once you learn anything you'll retain the information. Sure there will be human delay unlike the first but you'll still have to "learn" skills.
>>
File: 250px-Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (62KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png
62KB, 250x188px
>>86517310
>>86517640
Instant learning on this scene.
>>
Go to library. Study literature, philosophy, and YA fiction.

Second pill. Outline YA novel series.

Sober. Write series.

Third pill. Edit series.

After that just publish it and save the two pills for something else.
>>
>>86518243
You'd need all 5 pills to fully understand this one.
>>
>>86517310
Give one to my dog.
Take one myself.
We go to the park, together.
The next day, we do the same.
Third day we split it.
>>
>Users who did not complete their initial NZT regimen or who missed a dose or who chose to discontinue use of NZT reported experiencing (among other side effects and withdrawal symptoms)
>insomnia (difficulty sleeping), extreme back pain, frequent urinary tract infection, nausea, vomiting, nasal congestion, mouth dryness, acute sensitivity to sound and light, weakness, exhaustion, feelings of extreme thirst and hunger, glandular issues, organ failure, increased sexual appetite or lack of sexual desire, impotence and feelings of limited self worth. Others reported experiencing violent thoughts, brain damage, blackouts, suicidal feelings, homicidal feelings, extreme paranoia, rapid aging, time dysplasia, psychosis and possibly even death.
>>
>>86517310
Read the entirity of Wikipedia and Encyclopedia Britannica
>>
>>86518378
On Monday we kick, right?
>>
What happens when you mix the pills with other drugs
>>
>>86518457
Same thing like tomacco.
>>
File: 1500946374556.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1500946374556.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>86517310
oh gawd like is the series cannon ?
fucking christ
so it appears as though there are inherent blindspots to the use of nzt along with the established negative side effects

There are many examples of this in the movie such as
- wasting time with the girl and cleaning room instead of focusing on writing the book
- drawing unnecessary attention to himself constantly
- getting involved with the gangster instead of avoiding the obvious pitfall
- same with deneros character
- having several backup stashes , this is basic for most drugs but even more so for something so valuable
- etc

So one could assume that these same defects would be present during use , but how could one curtail such outcome ?

Preparation and Planing , with a defined course of action and goal going into it perhaps
>>
File: 1502829859922.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1502829859922.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>>86517310

Study chemistry and biochemistry to try and replicate the pills
>>
>>86517310
learn how to make NZT pills and have an unlimited supply
>>
File: 1450918858542.jpg (22KB, 240x311px) Image search: [Google]
1450918858542.jpg
22KB, 240x311px
>>86517310
I'd use the first one to get laid and fix my house, like the movie.

The others I don't know. Try to make solid bank. Find a way to keep making bank after the NZT wears off.

Once I'm solid, use the rest of it to get laid. I'm never going to have game like this again.
>>
>>86518728
wiki exaggerates the abilities greatly, it's clearly same human lowly shit, but on steroids, and only when you want or try.

>>86518839
or at least not to fucking die when you inevitably stop taking pills.>>86518396
>>
>>86518174
The effects only last for 12 hours.
>>
I'd use the knowledge i'd gain studying chemistry to attempt to make more NZT.
>>
>>86518308
You could probably do that in one pill. In the movie it took the main character an hour to write a novel he'd been struggling to write before the pill.
>>
Is the TV series worth watching?
>>
>>86519077
>it took the main character an hour to write a novel
That's completely unrealistic
>>
>>86517310
Outside of
>le make moar pillz lol
I'd probably do exactly what the show guy did, trade on the market, become wealthy as shit practically overnight, make predictions for the next 1-5 years for the entire duration of my high, then ride out the side effects. Also I'd learn chinese, russian, and arabic.
>>
>>86519139
He already had all the info in his head. The pill just helped him organize it. He had access to all the information he'd ever come in contact with all at his fingertips.

For he could remember information from a part of a page of a textbook that he'd only glanced at years ago when that information was relevant to him.
>>
>>86519108
Obviously not, the original only worked because Bradley Cooper rolled 10 in Charisma
>>
>>86519108
It's pretty fun.
Buddy cop with NZT and some drama
>>
>>86519139

How many words to novels usually have? 10,000 words in an hour is about 170 wpm. The fastest typist in the world can do over 200wpm with a specialized keyboard. He was using a normal laptop so let's just say he could probably do 150wpm. According to google the average novel is 100k words so that means 12 hours or so on at 150wpm. The movie obviously exaggerated but I assume a pill lasts nearly 24 hours. Or at least all your awake time so let's say 16 hours. In a day you could write a novel and have a few hours to sort some things out.
>>
>>86519253
It's kind of bullshit because the brain does not just make perfect memories of fucking everything, not when you're a stupid fucking stoner like that dude was in college.

It would have been more believable if it just gave him total comprehension of any subject NOW.
>>
>>86519419
t. the absolute knower of all knows
>>
File: waitaminutethatcard.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
waitaminutethatcard.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
i'd use all 5 to finally get past this
>>
>>86519494
I guarantee memories are fallible as shit

Even eyewitness testimony the next day is wildly unreliable
>>
>>86519551
>I guarantee
thanks you mister knower!
>>
>>86519597
Always glad to shed a light
>>
>>86517310
>learn how to make more pills or make the effects permanent
>get fucking rich
>do nothing for the rest of time because rich and >tfw to smart for lyfe
>>
>>86517310
Buy a bunch of books on chemistry and neuropharmacology to learn how to make more pills (or better pills like he does in the movie). After that make a lot of money being a Dustin Hoffman of Wall Street. After that just travel the world.
>>
>>86517310
mail one to Trevor Moore, one to Weird Al, and one each for Sam, Nick, and Charls of MDE
>>
>>86517310

every answer is going to be some version of making money in the end.
>>
>>86517796
you've a big brain
>>
Take 5 pills at once for max brain then go around asking people humiliating questions using technique in this video

>https://youtu.be/Y18NNdnPdds?t=12s
>>
File: QWOP.webm (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
QWOP.webm
2MB, 480x270px
>>86517310
I'd do a fuck ton of medical, biology, chemistry, cognitive neuroscience, computational neuroscience, and related research for years before taking even 1 pill. That way, when taking the 1st pill I'd be able to write out methods of instructions for non-pill-me so that I could make a 2nd pill that would allow me to have that effect permanently without ill side effects.
>>
>>86517358
a true /tv/ post by a true /tv/ poster
>>
Learn as much shit about drugs and chemistry in the five pills so I can make more NZT,

After that make as much money as possible legally.
>>
>>86517358
/thread
>>
i would invest in stocks for the first 100 homeless people i meet, and make sure their descendants die inexplicably rich
>>
>>86525884
you're an idiot
>>
>>86517310
>Perfect recall
There are some things I don't want to remember
>>
>>86526035
How is that being an idiot? I dont want the fucking IRS and FBI on my back.
>>
>>86526156
youre going to sell nzt to make yourself not special
>>
>>86517310
>What would you do?
I'd murder every single underageb& shitposting faggot on /tv/.
>>
>>86526280
I never said I would sell NZT you idiot.

I use the first five to find out how to replicate it. I then use the possibly infinite other pills to find out how to make money legally.
>>
>>86517310
Like in the movie, learn everything needed to perfect the formula and make more.
>>
>>86517310
First thing is learn how to make more. Then work my way to the top and dominate the world by my 40s.
>>
>>86526576
theres always one faggot like this

>if you had one wish what would you wish for?
>id wish for more wishes DUURRRRRFFFFF
>>
All 5 to learn the piano.
>>
>>86526858
listening to some arrau atm.

rly activated my almonds.
>>
>>86517310
I'd probably just shitpost on /tv/
>>
>>86517310
Download every movie ever metioned on /tv/ before taking the first pill. Then fill my screens with VLC and turn them on max speed and watch everything while on it. I'd be a kino god after that.
>>
>>86526280
You're an illiterate moron. I believe even with the goddamn pills you'd barely pass the 80IQ line, being on par with Koko the Gorilla.
>>
>>86526759
If you don't make more you'll get fucked up by the withdrawal, you goddamn turd of a human being.
>>
>>86526759
you're a fucking retard because that's exactly what a person should be doing. Synthesize it without the drawbacks (pretty much the end goal of the film and show) and rake in money/power
>>
>>86517310
Feed them to my dogs
>>
>>86518839
MORE WISHES
>>
>>86517310

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP-ZwmCPBAs

I like how in the movie, when he takes the pill, it gets way more colorful. It's a neat effect
>>
learn to make more NZT and then figure out how to manage or eliminate the negative effects of NZT use.

write a narrow AI for high frequency trading. make money on the stock market doing basically nothing from that point forward. as i can legally front stock purchases.
>>
>>86526422
>>86527238
well i am a nigger, sorry man
>>
Browse /pol/ for 5 days straight consuming as much weaponized autism as is humanly possible and craft the perfect strategy to take down the Juden
>>
>>86517866
How about using the 5 pills to learn how to make more of them? Then when I have an unlimited supply I can do as I wish.
>>
>>86517310
>read a shitload of mathematics books
>later on get a Ph.D. without trying
>>
find a way to make more before they run out i guess
>>
File: IMG_2291.png (73KB, 800x1009px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2291.png
73KB, 800x1009px
>>86526061
This is the whole day while taking NZT
>>
Take one and make my plan then
>>
>>86527869
and then what?
PhD. are useless i you don't use them, and you won't land any easy jobs, any mid tier jobs you're just gonna get over qualified response.

Play the market and write a system that would be usable by anybody no matter how dumb that would help them predict the market.
>>
>>86527869
>get a phd without trying
kek
you don't know what's involved with getting a phd, do you brainlet
>>
>>86517310
use 4 to study for my mcat, last one will be used during the mcat test
>>
>>86530877
already using amphetamines to study 13 h a day but its not working that much anymore
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.