[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you fucks has actually seen my movies, instead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0926.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
How many of you fucks has actually seen my movies, instead of just watching my wine commercial? Out with it, you cretins. You wouldn't know film if it bit you in the ass and then circled around your large infested depository of piss and vinegar to give you a stern slap in the face.
>>
>>86516312
just say anything?
>>
>>86516312
it's a shame that studios meddled with his films so often.
>>
>>86516312
you just wanted everyone to read this thread in his voice didn't you
>>
>>86516312
I've only seen Citizen Kane, The Third Man and Transformers: The Movie
>>
AAAAAHHHHHHH
>>
>>86516312
Reading it in his drunken voice is the best
>>
>>86516472
F for Fake and Touch of Evil are worth it.
>>
>>86516312
I only watched Chuck- A Biography.You know, his wacky adventures before he went bamkrupt and was forced to sell his establishment to Sneed.
>>
>>86516312
Lady from Shanghai was pretty good, to be honest
>>
>>86516312
Who in the fuck watches wine commercials?
>>
>>86516447

The prime of his career was an era where studio heads were paramount and directors practically interchangeable.
>>
>>86516503
THE FRENCH
>>
>>86516447
Even bigger shame is how he continuously kept running out of money, leading into numerous projects never finishing and getting released. We almost had a Lear film by him if the fucking French only wouldn't have kept fucking around with the contract abd financing.

>>86516472
The Stranger is also pretty good, despite attempts to fuck his vision. And it's in public domain!
>>
>>86516312
MUAAAAAAAH
>>
>>86516312
I didn't see your movies OR your wine commercial, all I saw were the parodies of your commercials on The Critic.
>>
>>86517411
A wild pleb appears!
>>
File: the trial.jpg (47KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
the trial.jpg
47KB, 728x409px
>>86516312

Anyone else love The Trial? No other film has as satisfyingly used set designs and locations for me. I wonder if Lynch took cue from this because it's very similar to the atmosphere he tries to create.
>>
Green peaness
>>
>>86517847
I thought it was boring t b h.

I liked Citizen Kane, planning on watching F for Fake and Third Man next.
>>
>>86517510
Shit I thought The Critic would give me cred
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.