[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm downloading all the seasons of this, what am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: f.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
I'm downloading all the seasons of this, what am I in for?
>>
File: KINO.jpg (507KB, 2441x1376px) Image search: [Google]
KINO.jpg
507KB, 2441x1376px
>>86504459
>>
Anon pls dont, watch three episodes on YouTube instead. This show is only good for nostalgia, that and for the beautiful precursor to today's real life drake and Josh drama.
>>
Megan.
>>
>>86504459
It's spherical.
>SPHERICAL
>>
It's not a terrible show, it still holds up pretty well. You'll probably get bored after getting a good bit in though
>>
>>86504459
the gift our messiah Dan "literally the best, man" Schneider gave us
>>
>>86504459
Even when I was 12, I thought the show was lame. But if you need to know what you're in for, Josh wants to do something goofy and fun or something academic, but Drake fucks it up because he's fucking some girl. Then Megan does something shitty and gets away with it. And something reference to Oprah. That's the entire show.
>>
did this show have the foot fetish dan is known for? i dont recall it
>>
File: Mindy.png (129KB, 253x340px) Image search: [Google]
Mindy.png
129KB, 253x340px
A qt Mindy.
>>
>>86506098
That's victorious. But Dan the man makes sure he fits feet into all of his programs
>>
>>86504459
The theme song is literally the only good part of the show
>>
>>86504459
00s kino
>>
>>86506098
Not really. It first started to show in Zoey 101.
>>
Fat Josh was the only good josh
>>
Drake and Josh was good but this was the comfiest live action Nick show.
>>
>>86508336
I felt too old for this shit.
>>
>>86504459
M E G A N.
>>
Megan is an insufferable cunt that makes that smirk face whenever she gets away with something.

I don't know who came up with that character, but it reflects reality too closely for my tastes.
>>
>>86511175
She was sexy, that's how she got away with it.
>>
>>86505738
Don't you mean Dan "The Man with a Van" Schneider?
>>
>tfw 2005 is over

Why does it hurt, bros?
>>
>>86512765
I think he's talking about Dan "The Man With A Plan To Fuck All The Kids He Can" Schneider
>>
>>86508336
This.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.