[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There's no time what did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (748KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
748KB, 1920x1080px
>There's no time

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1502713907705.jpg (328KB, 1428x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1502713907705.jpg
328KB, 1428x1363px
>>86501653
1 second to hop on horse is far too much time wasted. Get your head out of the gutter anon.
>>
>>86501653
>'it's a main hero has to do something completely unnecessary and stupid just to show how brave he is to the love interest' trope
>>
He couldn't go with him because he's undead too.
>>
Gendry ran back to Eastwatch and sent a raven to Dragonstone 2000 miles south as the bird flies. Daenerys flew those same 2000 miles to beyond the wall in what couldn't have taken more than 1½ day.
>>
>>86501653
there's too many characters and not enough episodes left in the show for him to have any more screentime
>>
Benjen has been subsisting on thyme to survive North of the wall. He has run out of it and will die anyway, so he might aswell stay behind and act as a distraction
>>
>>86501653
>what did he mean by this?
there's only 8 episodes left on the show and we have way too many characters left thus despite me having +90 sneaking lvl and getting past the zombie army I'll let myself to be killed even tho the horse could carry us both to the wall and I could keep an eye on you Jon so you don't freeze to death in these wet clothes
>>
>>86501653
He meant to say that time was short, but he didn't want to hurt his nephew.
>>
>>86501653
there was also no time for Jon to hop on the dragon, its a Stark thing
>>
>there's no time
>has enough time to make a fucking cup of tea and read the paper before killing two guys and dying
i'd understand if he had a quick glance back, saw wights literally 5 feet away, turned around and started swinging his weapon, but the fucking massive gap between him and the wights made it look stupid as shit
>>
Someone had to die after all the teasing. Bravo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.