[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the Night's King's motivation's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: nightking.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
nightking.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
So what's the Night's King's motivation's?
>>
w-well he uhh wants to d-destroy westeros right??? I mean uhhh that's all he wants. Don't know why tho
>>
>>86501507
kill kill kill kill,
die die die.
>>
>>86501507
he wants to kill everything in the got universe so that people will care again about the books when the show gets a bad ending, then he won't look like a cheap ass snow darth maul
>>
>>86501540
the forestfags used the "create dude who will kill all hoomins"-spell from Forestmagic vol.3 page 78 to make him so that's what he does.
I think deep down he wants to do the same thing as everyone else in that world. rule the kingdoms and fuck his sister. has no sister though so he'll kill everyone instead to pass the time.
>>
>>86501507
>The Children Of The Forest kidnapp you.
>They kill you stabbing you with an obsidian knife in your heart.
>They turn you into a demo/zombie tu use you as a weapon against the First Men.
>Then you rebel because of that and want to kill the First Children and The First Men.
>They push you to the north and make a giant wall to keep you eternally in a frozen hell.

I wonder why he wants revenge...
>>
>>86501507
I think its much cooler that he doesn't really have a backstory yet
>>
>>86501645

revenge is a dish best served [apoiler]cold[/spoiler]
>>
Night King: Bran! Is it... over?
Bran: At long last. No king rules forever, my son.
Night King: I see... only darkness... before me...
*Night King dies*
Bran: Without its master's command, the restless wights will become an even greater threat to this world. There must always be a Night King.
Jorah: The weight of such a burden... it must be mine, for there is no other -
Jon: You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother, but it is not your own!
Jorah: Jon! By all that is holy...
Jon: The Lord of Light sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the crown upon my head Jorah. Forever more, I will be the jailer of the Damned.
Jorah: No, old friend. I cannot.
Jon: Do it Jorah! You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service is mine.
Jorah: You will not be forgotten, brother.
Jon: I MUST be forgotten, Jorah! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear, they must never know what was done here today.
Jon: Tell them only that the Night King is dead.
*Voice Change*
Jon (Knight King): And that Jon Targaryen died with him. NOW, GO. LEAVE THIS PLACE AND NEVER RETURN.
>>
>>86501769
I'm actually quite ok with this
>>
Night King wants to kill everyone in Westeros and raise them so that they can protect the planet against the real threat...
>>
>>86501820
The wildfire legion.
>>
So nobody knows what it wants
cool
>>
>>86501645

NIGHT KING ONLY WANTS REVENGE ON ELFMIDGETS WHO INSERTED LEWD STONE INTO HIS MANLY SHIRTLESS CHEST HE WANTS TO WIPE OUT ALL MIDGET HUMANS ARE JUST IN THE WAY IF HUMANS JUST STAND ASIDE LET NIGHT KING HAVE REVENGE HIS UNFINISHED BUSINESS WILL BE FINISHED AND HIS SPIRIT WILL MOVE ON TO THE AFTERLIFE
>>
>>86501507

Thot removal.
>>
>>86501507
>There must always be a Night King

Dropped it right then and there
>>
to disspel the curse

the only way is to get rid of all men from Westeros
>>
Wanting to go on vacation in Dorne with bad pussi
>>
>>86501769
Nice

Though, I always thought they should have left out the leave this place part, sort of ruined it for me.
>>
>>86501975
last time forest midgets appeared was season 4 where a bunch of them were shoah'd, theyre already extinct both from the show and audience's minds
>>
Blizzard did it better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
>>
>>86501507
He's been dead for thousands of years but hasn't gotten a sticky
>>
Kill humans in Westeros to protect Children of Forest
>>
>>86501507
1. It's the NIGHT King. Not Night('s) King is another guy
2. Revenge
>>
File: 1446809445099.png (122KB, 284x335px) Image search: [Google]
1446809445099.png
122KB, 284x335px
>>86501769
not bad
>>
>>86501507
Crashing Westeros
>>
>>86501769
WotLK was so fucking shit
>>
Its just a plot device and ultra-evil shit exists solely just to unite all beneton """"""free galaxy""""" against them. Its a cliche shit. And it is put in every west-cuck big movie.
If you don't know this - you are retarded.
Its gonna be the same retarded shit as with the Reapers
>>
>>86503650
Viserion?
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 259x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 259x400px
>>86501769
forgot the book cover
>>
>be children of the forest
>be losing war against humans
>create bioweapon of mass destruction
>forget to program it so it doesn't kill your own people
>forget to install a killswitch
I guess they're called children for a reason.
>>
>>86501618
they need to worry about moonglade
>>
he's been freezing his ass off for thousands of years, he just wants to take dornish vacation with his pals but everyone freaks out
>>
>>86503910
How does it feel to have the worst opinion? I bet you loved WoD
>>
He is Azor Ahai but was captured by children and transformed into Night King
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.