[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D'aww Man With Everything Want HUG!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Boo Hoo My Life Sucks Balls.jpg (58KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
Boo Hoo My Life Sucks Balls.jpg
58KB, 600x330px
>waaahhh I'm very handsome and have a large penis and people like to be around me and beautiful women want to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me
>please
>>
based shameposter
>>
Sneed's
>>
I love how the dramatic climax of this film is just fassbender sucking some dudes dick. WHOA HOW FAR CAN HE SINK????
>>
>>86498925
I am against sucking dick, even if the dick is feminine.
>>
>>86499066
Sure but my point is that in the grand scheme of things having a single night of gay shit isn't that big of a deal. The film treats it like it's this horrific and sad thing that shows how much Fass' life has gone downhill
>>
i bet you enjoy the films of Steve McQueen
>>
>>86498925
what does the dude look like just asking for a friend haha
>>
>>86498779

what's the name of show or movie?
>>
>>86499618
D'aww Man With Everything Want HUG!!!
>>
You do realize there are people who have it way worse than you that could post something similar about you anytime you were sad
Unless youre THE most unfortunate person on the planet youre not allowed to be sad?
>>
>>86499565
Actually I can't remember if he gets his dick sucked or if he sucks a dick.
>>
>>86498779

of course you feel sympathy for handsome men and it's normal to want to hug and comfort handsome men.

it's normal to not feel sympathy for ugly people. why would anyone want to hug an ugly?
>>
>>86499724
ducking homo chlomo
>>
>>86498779
You know what he needs?
A male friend.
>>
File: 14981156478741.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
14981156478741.png
34KB, 470x512px
>has threesomes with qt pi asians
>lives in beautiful highrise apartment
>has a high paying job and works with fellow dudebros
>free time is spent jacking off to camgirls and working out
>goes out and fingerbangs random chicks
>gets eyefucked on the train and everywhere he goes
>generally gets every girl he wants
Honestly he had it pretty rough, I don't know any anons here that would switch positions with him.
>>
>>86499618
Shame on you for not knowing
>>
white male problems amirite
>>
>>86499757
He couldn't get it up for THE girl he wanted
>>
Yeah but he had to listen to his boss ploughing his sister.

Pretty messed up desu
>>
>>86499675
>t. man with everything who wants hug
>>
>>86499789
Why
>>
File: epic-hugs-friends-LOTR.gif (478KB, 480x199px) Image search: [Google]
epic-hugs-friends-LOTR.gif
478KB, 480x199px
>>86499675
It's okay, anon. I'll hug you.
I want you to know that'll never be alone. i'll be there for you in every moment of your life.
>>
>>86499814
Because she was his sister
>>
>>86499434
Something wrong with Steve McQueen?
>>
>>86499855
>check em

not that anon. i want to be hugged by elijah, too <3
>>
>>86498925
>>86499387
he doesn't even suck a dick, he has someone suck HIS dick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xn5Vskjshk
>This is such a painful scene to watch.Guys he is not bisexual he is just so desperate for sexual gratification.I almost cried watching how helpless he looked.......fassbender did a fantabulous job.
>>
>>86499434
>>86499977
Wait a second. I just found out there's a colored man with the same name as the Aryan Ubermensch.
>>
>>86500082
Lol that makes the film so much worse. WAAAH SOMEONE SUCKED MY DICK *audience faints* MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.