[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's happening with blue babby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: babby.jpg (97KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
97KB, 1440x960px
What's happening with blue babby?
>>
He's probably making some GOT threads on /tv/
>>
Dany and Jon have a baby but that pops out
>>
>>86497686
wait I forgot... who was this baby again and how come he's ANOTHER dropped subplot??
>>
>>86497686
they were just showing this to explain how the white walkers are created. since they are very different from the normal undead wights, they are "trained" babys and thus really strong
>>
>>86497764
just random wildling baby
>>
>>86497859
>they were just showing this to explain how the white walkers are created
Sorry for my autistic brain but how exactly are they made apart from the children of forest sacrificing that guy many years ago to make first white walker?
>>
>>86497764
Craster's inbred sons. Gilly's father.

Sam Jr. was doomed to this fate if they hadn't left. In return for the sins the walkers left the Crasters alone.

How come people have such shit memories?
>>
>>86497878

Magic.
>>
>>86497874
It's one of Craster's offspring.

Craster had some sort of deal with the WW to provide them with babies.
>>
>>86497891
>for the sons
>>
>>86497891
>How come people have such shit memories?
Marijuana, beer, alzheimer's, and diabetes
>>
aren't all of the crastor walkers too young to have wizard beards?
when do we see babby walkers?
>>
>>86497922
But I partake in the first two every so often, and I can remember who Elia of Dorne was.

So many of my normie friends completely missed that part of the episode with the annulment. Instead they focused on
>HURRR SAM MANSPLAINING TO GULLY ABSOLUTE HARAM
>>
>>86497973
>gilly
Dammit, told you I drink
>>
>>86497951
Maybe like dragons they have accelerated growth?

Maybe those are Craster ancestors?

I dunno talking out my ass at this point, about as much as D&D do
>>
>>86497891
>Craster's inbred sons. Gilly's father.
EXACTLY now I remember. It's not just a random Wilding as the other anon said
>>
>>86497906
oh right
isn't Craster also technically a "king"
im not sure if that really matters but I thought there was something to that whole thing
>>
>>86498058
Perhaps some are. Maybe as long as you offer an infant son in sacrifice the bulk of the Wilding family was left alone.

Since some wildings had a sense of progression and preservation they stopped doing this when they realized it was a bad idea. Then only isolated communities like the Craster clan still did it.

Which is why the top javelin throwers are grown adult walker things.
>>
Was the implication here that the reason the white walkers were returning at all was because of craster sending the few that were left his offspring?
>>
>>86498214
no they're coming because winter is coming
>>
He's gonna issue in the winter of 65
>>
File: XO-UoJ2c[1].jpg (12KB, 282x282px) Image search: [Google]
XO-UoJ2c[1].jpg
12KB, 282x282px
>>86497686
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.