[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a minor lord in Westeros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

>imagine being a minor lord in Westeros
>have a garrison of maybe 60 men, managed to stay out of the War of Five Kings at a literal who's castle near the Stormlands (where everyone forgot about)
>I just want to keep my friends safe
>hear the Queen blows up the Vatican
>hear the entire North is a foreign country now
>worried about tariffs.jpeg
>got a cousin near Torren's Square, well...never see him again.
>hear that a Targ is flying around the Reach burning Lannisters
>okay, that's fine I guess, they were just my main customers for fermented crab exports
>Highgarden is gone? Wait, what?
>all the Taryls are dead?
>all the Tyrells are dead?
>holy shit, the fuck is even happening?
>dragons freak my small folk the fuck out when they fly towards the wall
>literal panic.
>just want it to end.
>mfw all of this drops the price of lemon cakes and my people starve.
>pic related: giving up life.
>>
>>86497071
You're terrible at this. try re-working it
>>
Minor Lord's are still allied to people. The entire telltale game of thrones games are about Lord's allied to the Stars, then the red wedding happens and they have to deal with the Bolton's take over of the north
>>
>>86497713
>Targ is flying around the Reach burning Lannisters
>>okay, that's fine I guess, they were just my main customers for fermented crab exports
not op but worth playing?
>>
>>86497071

awwww he so cute
but why do i have urge to insert my dick in cute furry butt?
>>
>>86497958
When's the next YMS review coming out, Adam?
>>
>>86497988
Right now
>>
>not marrying your sister while everyone else panics
>>
>>86497125
I liked your attempt OP, don't let it keep you down. Also this >>86497748, are the Telltale games decent?
>>
>>86499874
Thanks
>>
>>86499874
All of them? Some are, some aren't. The GoT series is kinda good but not Telltale's best, try it if you like GoT
>>
>>86499874
>>86501532
GOT is one of the worse ones if you ask me. The only thing it got going for it is the setting and the scenes featuring the actors from the show. Other than that it's like a generic stripped down version of most Telltale games where choices have even less of an impact. It doesn't matter who you save in the game since some other person will die if you do, and those two people basically have the same plot and dialoges so you don't miss anything depending on who you save/let die.

A Wolf Among Us is the greatest Telltale game though and it's getting a sequel.
>>
>>86501954
Good to hear Bigby is getting a sequel, you've made an anon happy
>>
>>86497071
>War creates deflation in food
kys
>>
>>86497071
>implying it wouldn't be comfy af to stay in your castle with ur qt wife and let the world burn down around you
>>
>>86502359
Seems a bit much to ask me to kill myself, doesn't it? War makes food a scarcity you dipshit.
>>
>>86502359
What are you on about? Of course war puts a strain on resources such as food. Are you stupid?
>>
>>86497071
I'd rather be a rich Lysene fucking loli concubines all day. Fuck Westeros, let the lich king have it!
>>
>>86497071
>be minor lord in westeros
>hear about all the shit posted in OP
>hold small council meeting
>so the dothraki are no longer going wild in easteros?
>so the slavers are all gone?
>so the slavers unsullied armies are all here?
>whos running the game in those amazing cities shame our own?
>no one?
>illiterate slaves, deserted by their 'queen?
>Hand!.. get the fookin ships ready
>>
I am playing Crusader Kings 2 with the Westoros mod as a small lord in the Reach. Its pretty much as OP described besides the fact that you have a an overlord who asks you to join his wars and you get in trouble if you dont and each time there is a civil war over the Iron throne both kings ask you to choose a side and hate you if you dont bendani. It sucks being a small lord in westeros, still better then being a peasant though.
>>
>>86503617
Key to that mod is marry well. one game I was a minor lord in the fingers and somehow married a Targ woman. Never had trouble that game as everyone wanted to marry off my kids.
>>
>>86497071
sounds pretty comfy hiding away in my walled retreat in the hills watching the world collapse around me

shame about the war taxes and disruption to trade though
>>
>>86503617
>>86504653
key in the game is to invite lots of rich people to your castle then imprison and banish them, hire mercenaries and usurp your liege
>>
>>86497071
How did the new tax policy affect you?
>>
>>86503617
I once played as young Selmy Barristan before he joins the kingsguard after killing his grand-father and father.

It was fucking boring, nothing ever happened and it took me probably a hundred savescum to finally get a valyrian sword because of how absurd the RNG is for those stupid quests and you make like 1 gold a month so you can't buy your way out of it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.