[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't there been a good adaptation of 10 Little Niggers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Why hasn't there been a good adaptation of 10 Little Niggers yet?

Why are the BBC so shit at adapting Agatha Christie these days?
>>
>>86496597
maybe because nobody cares about Agatha Christie anymore
>>
>>86496597
What the fuck are you talking about.
The definitive adaptation of this story was made just recently in 2015.
>>
>>86496719
Thank you for proving your stupidity.
>>
>>86496719
WHITE NIGGERS
>>
File: images[1].jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>86497121
Being called stupid by a retard.
Really makes you think...
>>
>>86496719
Where can I watch this? I read the book in 5th grade and loved it
>>
>>86497676
You will only enjoy it if you're retarded, and like the idea of the characters swearing constantly and walking around half-naked in a towel in public, even though it's the 1930s.
>>
>>86498258
>and like the idea of the characters swearing constantly
>walking around half-naked in a towel in public
Let me get this straight. You REALLY don't think people did this back in the 1930s?
I can't tell if you're stupid, uneducated, or just have a distorted rosy image of the past.
>>
Are there any movies similar to this? I like the idea of a murder mystery in a secluded mansion.
>>
>>86498316
Again, you're only further proving your sheer idiocy. When a group of strangers get together, the last thing they're going to do is any of that, especially in 1930s britain. There's a reason none of it existed in the book, or any Agatha Christie work for that matter; people didn't casually stroll around naked because it was considered poor etiquette.

Gen-Z morons like yourself doesn't see the issue because you have no respect for the era. You want everything modernized and adapted to fit the culture of the current millennium.
>>
File: 20170817_022006.png (81KB, 1620x1114px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_022006.png
81KB, 1620x1114px
>breathes in
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAA
>>
>>86498418
>When a group of strangers get together, the last thing they're going to do is any of that, especially in 1930s britain
On the contrary. Rich well to do Brits got up to some heinous shit (and still do) as far back as Britain was a nation.

>There's a reason none of it existed in the book, or any Agatha Christie work for that matter
There IS a reason Christie never included it in any of her books, but NOT because it didn't exist. Go watch some mystery fiction history documentaries you cuck. It wasn't considered 'poor etiquette'. The rich and the powerful got up to whatever the fuck they wanted. Christie is even considered an outlier in that she excluded the grittier aspects of life compared to her contemporaries in detective fiction. You're a fucking uneducated cuck with a misguided image of a period that never existed outside of your own head.
>>
>>86498418
>There's a reason none of it existed in the book, or any Agatha Christie work for that matter; people didn't casually stroll around naked because it was considered poor etiquette.
Are you retarded? Do you also think Hays Code era movies are realistic when dealing with mature themes? Fuck off brainlet.
>>
>>86498744
>waaah, you are uneducated! everything i say is right even though i have no proof to back me up!
Thank you for proving your utter stupidity once again.

>>86498805
You know nothing about 1930s britain and british etiquette you fucking moron.
>>
>>86498744
>cuck
You're not helping yourself.
>>
>thread on autosage
Moronic moderators strike again.
>>
>>86499471
Go read a history book faggot.
>>
>>86500624
I have, and that's how I know of the era, unlike Gen-Z morons like you.
>>
>>86500677
No you don't. Or else you wouldn't still be arguing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.