[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything wrong with GOT S7E6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.jpg (144KB, 940x525px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
144KB, 940x525px
ITT: We point out every bad from the latest episode, because I am literally shaking from how atrocious it was. I'll start light:

>fighting endless army of undead who can keep slashing even when defeated]
>surrounded on all sides
>all main/fan-fave characters somehow survive
>extras die
>GoT is now officially Marvel Cinema
>>
Literal teleportation. Like earlier teleportation was just a warm up of this garbage
>>
Jorah "Double Daggers" Mormont
>>
>>86492264
That's one of the more reasonable things.
The daggers are made of obsidian.

But surviving the night or however long in basically Antarctica without hats _and_ go diving in the icy lake?
>>
>>86492264
Nice shit taste

>>86492161
Everything in Winterfell.
One the Night King appears, the episode's quality drops.
One hit KOing the dragon was a bad choice
Jon killing more zombies instead of GET TO THE CHOPPA
>>
>endless horde of undead stop chasing heroes just to buy some time to make the following 1% less retarded: gendry running all the way to the wall, sending a raven to dragonstone, and dany and her dragons going all the way back beyond the wall
>>
>>86492161
Why kill off main characters to mook zombies when you can have them do interesting shit before dying?
Stop treating the show like it's still based on books the size and pacing of the LOTR, this is a TV series purely now, sometimes shit needs to be convenient for stories sake.
>>
File: il_570xN.1165070519_i01b.jpg (38KB, 570x541px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1165070519_i01b.jpg
38KB, 570x541px
>Raven literally flew from the wall to Dragonstone, in less than a week
>Didn't even stop for food or drink
>Didn't even stop for crowing around
>No, it's a supersonic drone with only one purpose in life

They really did push it this time. More than anyone ever has. Surely even normies will agree this is garbage
>>
>>86492483
Dany left before the birds went sent.
>>
File: 1501938835030.png (174KB, 296x378px) Image search: [Google]
1501938835030.png
174KB, 296x378px
>>86492264
Jorah is way cute than jon. Sad. He was next door when danny boy was flirty with jon. Chad gets chadded. ;_;
>>
>>86492595
That would be good if true but no, she clearly got word from them.
>>
File: 1494685958311.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494685958311.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>86492673
Nah. What was a dream sequence. The midget represents her ego and the dragon her sexually desire to jon a sno job, i mean , blow job.
>>
File: IMG_2136.jpg (65KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2136.jpg
65KB, 312x312px
>Thank you Dany
>>
>>86493387
Why would he ever say it though?
Didn't know that's her nickname
Why would he call a QUEEN something like this?
etc.
>>
Reminder that this is the best version of GOT.

https://youtu.be/5Krz-dyD-UQ
>>
>>86493938
No advertising, fuckface
>>
Maisie Williams forgot how to act
>>
Why is the writing so terrible this season?
It can't be that they no longer have GRRM stuff to fall back on, because the writing right now is worse than amateurish.
I legitimately can come up with something better than what they have.
>>
Why didn't the Night King or any of the undead hurl a spear or any deadly projectile at Jon and company when they were surrounded?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.