[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF it's Israel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (174KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1366x768px
It's something Rick starts talking when gets blackout drunk he rants about UN defense funds
>>
I thought this particular joke was funny. Even Rick, the smartest man in the Universe, fears the Jews.
>>
>>86486157
Why would he? He can just go in an alternate universe.
>>
Come on, that was actually funny.
>>
>>86486210
because that is how powerful Jews are
>>
File: kekikes.gif (1MB, 250x198px) Image search: [Google]
kekikes.gif
1MB, 250x198px
>>86486210
>implying Jews aren't the original inter dimensional evil

They' already be waiting for him where ever he runs.
>>
>>86486020
I didnt really get the joke. Ricks question was about something the vindacators did that was morally questionable and the crocodile robot was sure he was talking about the time they had to genocide a whole planet for the greater good of everybody else. But the actually answer was something about israel and the U.N but what did the vindacators do to the U.N or israel??
>>
>>86486157
>>86486210
>>86486357
>>86486544
Rick is self-conscious that he is a character in a television show. This has been alluded to several times from the first season. What happens to anti-semetic televsion shows, /tv/? The Jews get them cancelled.

Rick probably lives in a reality where he is part of a /tv/ show in our dimension because that gives him Plot Armor style immortality as long as he can keep himself on the air. Offending the Jews is literally one of the only ways he could actually die.
>>
>>86486674
Its was an inside joke. They were never meant to survive
>>
>>86486157
Leftists view israel as a white colonial state, so dont mistake this for being redpilled.
>>
>>86486157
No, the joke is that a similar event involving a holocaust happened to the aliens and now they ignore the problems there because of guilt. The joke is that it ties back to how people view Israel on Earth.
>>
>>86486674
The vindicators did nothing to them. The way the Vindicators feel bad about the planet and hide their shame by ignoring them is supposed to be like how people don't criticize Israel- US budget spending or the UN's glossing over of Israeli atrocities.
>>
>>86486739
Rick is an athiest, nothing greater than lesser god-like-entities exist and he practically is one of them, although more in a trickster mold.

The Middle East is and has been over the course of Rick's life the biggest flashpoint in global politics wasting countless human lives, countless resources, and an awful lot of human attention span that could have been put towards almost literally anything else as a better alternative to fighting over a slice of the Earth that small.

If you are an atheist then the Israel conflict is basically a representation of everything stupid and wrong with the human species.
>>
I didn't watch this episode but I saw the clip for it and I assume the joke is that Rick is a /pol/ack.
>>
>>86487102
Bullshit it isn't.
>>
>>86486683
holy kek
>>
>>86487102
No, it absolutely is.
>>
>>86487102
>believe themselves to be the Chosen People
>lmao this isn't about religion
>>
>>86486683
Yeah. The show lies under a veneer of self-concioiusness, especially through rick I don't know why people stress over this show when it has made abundantly clear that it doesn't take television seriously.
>>
>>86487102
this
fucking brainlets
Israel wants oilfields
>>
>>86487402
>Israel serves as a homeland for them because Jews aren't really safe anywhere else on the world.
Are Jews unwelcome in America?
>>
>Israeli policy in many regards is counter-productive and contradictory

>there are more Palestinians in their diaspora than Jews in their diaspora now

>Israel is unique in having a large population of non-citizens, but not unique in how they treat their non-citizens

>doesn't the idea of a religious test for citizenship and government positions seem odd in the modern world

>the settlements are not helping the peace process at all, has anyone ever heard a good excuse for them to remain

>I desperately and earnestly want to speak to reasonable Israelis and reasonable Jews about these issues

>>I'm a Jew. I'm an Israel.

>>So why do you hate the Jews?

(based on dozens of real conversations online)
>>
>>86487402
It's less about what it means to Jews in general to what it means to Islamic Culture, particularly in that region but also worldwide. Jews holding Israel instead of it being Palestine (or absorbed into one of the other countries who wants it for themselves) is a huge emasculation of their culture. That they are not militarily mighty enough to hold indisputable control over the city and state which contains their third holiest site is an affront to them that they cannot ignore without completely changing who they are. It's a cultural impasse, but one that is HEAVILY grounded in religion. If it were just land without any religious importance then things would be toned-down enough that an agreement could probably be reached.

Rick's seen enough timelines to know several of the likely causes of WW3, and I bet Israel is smack dab in the middle of a lot of them.
>>
>>86487612
I did and it doesn't address this idea the Jews have that they're the master race
>>
>>86486020

It's that place that steals land from the natives, bulldozes their houses, completely jails or kills the family of the people that dare to stand up, and has nuclear weapons. It also bombs sovereign nations. O, and it says other countries can't have nukes, because...reasons.

They also have a massive lobby in the US and pretty much own congress.
>>
>>86488032

Btw, they're collectively a million times worst than the "Nazis" from 4chin that the media are having a fit over.

O, and they own the media.
>>
File: Vindicators3.jpg (426KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Vindicators3.jpg
426KB, 1366x768px
>>86486020
>>
>>86486683

Topkek

This is amazing
>>
>>86487866

America welcomes Jews for the moment, but Jews also lived in Germany for about a thousand years off and on before WW2, unlike the Irish or Italians, Jews don't make up significant portion of the population to where they can fight back, especially in European countries where the 2nd amendment doesn't exist.

>>86487916

If Israel was in control by Palestine and some kind of crisis happened, Palestine could just say "no" to accepting Jewish refugees to their ethnic/cultural homeland and you would have lots of casualties
>>
>>86488426
>If Israel was in control by Palestine and some kind of crisis happened, Palestine could just say "no" to accepting Jewish refugees to their ethnic/cultural homeland and you would have lots of casualties

Oh. Would there be something wrong with the state that is in control of the holy land restricting immigration to very easily permit members of the states religion to move there, and make it very difficult for anyone else to move there?

Where would the casualties come from? Not being allowed to move somewhere isn't a cause of casualties. If it was, then Israel is responsible for a huge number of deaths in the Palestinian diaspora.
>>
On first viewing I actually interpreted it as if we are supposed to find Rick's Israel ramblings distasteful. Rick is not a moral character, having repeatedly and consistently done some awful shit, and when he is drunk he is even more of an asshole.

And by the reactions of the characters I got that they were initially thinking that the answer to the puzzle was supposed to be something morally reprehensible and then -oh, it's just Israel, these old white men are always giving their unsolicited opinions on Israel, nope, too gross.

It was a weird joke either way, if it was meant in the way I interpreted it initially then it's insanely hypocritical because the show itself just brings up Israel out of the blue and if not, then the other characters reacted as if Rick was spouting utter drunken unimportant nonsense and the audience should disregard him because he is an asshole.
>>
File: 241.jpg (74KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
241.jpg
74KB, 600x555px
>>86488682

Forgot important pic, for context.
>>
>>86488682

There's another joke that's brought up out of nowhere about race

>there's no Africa!
>white people's problems, Morty

Rick seems like he was "redpilled", but eventually went "blackpilled", and the "redpill" comes out now and again.
>>
>>86488682
>On first viewing I actually interpreted it as if we are supposed to find Rick's Israel ramblings distasteful.
I thought that joke was that this was what you were supposed to expect, but it was subverted. Rick is constantly portrayed as being a shitty person that's incredibly dismissive of religious motivations, and it was revealed that he rants about Israel when he gets drunk. Then he acts nervous because of what he thinks he might have said. It turns out what he said was a fairly moderate criticism that takes into account very reasonable points, which we weren't expecting. Everyone's reaction to that criticism is just another part of the joke: it's such a hot-button issue that no one even wants to touch non-inflammatory criticism of the state.

There's nothing pro or anti Israel in the joke. It's just poking fun at the level of discourse about the country in media.
>>
>>86486210
>God's chosen people

really makes you think...and don't give me that "there is no God" bullshit, that's Rick's anti-Semitism flaring up by discrediting YHWH
>>
Seriously these women writers are buzzfeed comment tier "funny" great job firing your original talented writing staff for some diversity hires Justin, how's it feel to have harmons shriveled dick up inside that special hole of an idea that was once solely yours. Also to everyone thinking there's some complexity to this "joke", this is children level sociopolitical commentary inserted right after talking about the genocide and destruction of an entire planet. Jumping from that platform to a "uh it's about israel but not anti semitic when I'm drunk" line is fucking atrocious, there's so much more you could have done.
>>
>>86486867
>the holocaust is similar to the destruction of an entire planet
>>
>>86486020
Come on /tv/ remember who wrote this. You think they are capable of any nuance in their jokes? You have to think like them, you have to reduce the "joke" to its bare minimum, as it was intended, to the point where your average reddit normie gets said joke. Then it goes like this:

>Drunk people say stupid shit
>Drunk Rick says stupid shit about Israel
>because everyone knows only literal Hitlers talk shit about Our Best Ally™
>lol Rick gets so drunk that he becomes a brandead Nazi
>>
>>86491653

The planet had 5 millions Jews on it, goy.
>>
can someone transcript Rick's question
I couldnt understand it over the burping and stuttering
>>
>>86492322
Oy vey
>>
>>86492032
The joke could have been funny, but they forget that Rick would not give a shit about Israel.

If they replaced Israel with an alien civilization equivalent, it would at least be funny.
>>
>>86493455
>the Martians, Morty!
>those damn Martians!
>they're nothing but *BURP* trouble, Morty
>those mooks steal all our tax dollars
>they spit on our culture and values
>they overthrow foreign goverments and install a puppet democracy so they ca*BRUUP*n gain more control!
>they run the entire *BUUURP* goverment so no one can stop them
>they're breeding with our women, Morty! It's an Earthling Genocide!!
>We gotta gas the mooks Morty!
>>
>>86486739
Leftists don't know anything about Israel.
>>
>>86494290
Leftists don't know anything about anything, thats what makes the left dangerous
They are a mob of easily controlled brainwashed fucking lunatics
Evil pieces of shit, don't spare them on the day of the rope
>>
>>86489344
Meanwhile he's surrounded by fucking aliens who aren't going to be nutters with hangups about "anti-semitism"

So goddamn stupid
>>
>>86494333
unironically this
>>
>>86491653
It wasn't the destruction. It was the unnecessary genocide because they were looking for the bad guy.
>>
>>86486020
WTF I HATE THE JEWS NOW

the wimyn is finally attacking the jews now because drumpf is pro israel and FUCK DRUMPF you know?
>>
>Another fucking /pol/ thread
>>
>>86494290
>>86494333
>>86494403

Stuck in Virginia?
>>
>>86494619
I'm Texan, thank God
>>
>>86493909
Better, like how Rick called the aliens glip glops, which we know is supposed to be worst than nigger. It's funny, way more funny than if Rick just straight-up called someone a nigga.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.