[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're here with me a million miiiiles away :')

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: her.jpg (142KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
142KB, 2000x1333px
You're here with me a million miiiiles away :')
>>
>getting cucked by your AI gf
>>
>>86484280
see no just
hear no just
speak no just
>>
this is a nice song
>>
>>86484280
sometimes people just grow apart anon
>>
>>86484237
this movie fucking sucked. another movie about some boring middle class guy whining about his lovelife with the lol so quirky xD twist that it's a cpu OS. not to mention the lol so quirky xD normcore wardrobe and aesthetics and pastel color scheme. an unwelcome addition to the artistically bankrupt mass market "indie" film that includes such shitnuggets as Garden State, Running With Scissors, Juno, and Little Miss Sunshine
>>
>>86484768
>the lol so quirky xD twist that it's a cpu OS
How the fuck was it a twist?
>>
>>86484237
This movie made me fucking cringe.
>>
>>86484768
>such shitnuggets as Garden State, Running With Scissors, Juno, and Little Miss Sunshine
also:
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Me and You and Everyone We Know
The Royal Tenenbaums
>>
>>86484832
not a plot twist kind of twist, but a spin on the typical indie rom-dramedy (unless there are a ton of movies out there about guys falling in love with AIs i don't know about)
>>
>>86485014
You can say this ("it was a twist on the typical [insert genre]") about almost any movie
>>
>>86484768
>>86484902
you forgot the entirety of mumblecore and Noah Baumbach films
>>
>>86484237
>her
>>
essential numale core
>>
i liked it solid 6.5/10
>>
>>86485084
sure, if you're a pedantic little shit (i.e., you), but it'll add little to no meaning most of the time. the spin in Her is worth pointing out since it's fairly novel and a somewhat interesting premise even if the film itself fails to follow through on it
>>
reminder that this movie is about the singularity
>>
>>86486895
the what now?
>>
>>86484902
Don't forget Punch Drunk Love.
>>
>>86487068
them's fightin' words, bub
>>
>>86484237
hipster-core thread?
>>
I didn't care too much for this movie but this song comes up on autoplay a lot for me, and I like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_72RkQV25Y
>>
>>86488086
This song is actually one of the best storytelling implementations of a score in recent memory. Great way of showing how the AI gets smarter and more intense. The Owl is a really good song too.
>>
File: plimsouls.jpg (20KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
plimsouls.jpg
20KB, 400x397px
>>86484237
Is that Plimsouls song in this movie? I'll see it now.
>>
I KNOW YOU'RE LIVING IN MY MIND
>>
>>86486934
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.