[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did she need all three dragons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dumb khaleesi.jpg (65KB, 736x876px) Image search: [Google]
dumb khaleesi.jpg
65KB, 736x876px
It's not like she was trying to fight the whole army of the dead but just save the Dream Team. Why not just take in Drogon, give the team some covering fire, and leave with Drogon? She fucked up again.
>>
The whole plan was fucking stupid. They should have taken horses.
>>
>>86483396

>capturing a wight

>not capturing jamie and letting him see the army of the dead then leaving
>>
>>86483396
She literally needed someone to cover her while picking everyone. If Vyserion hadn't gone, what was preventing the King to throw the spear right to Drogon, not only he would have his dragon, but he also would've killed all the invaders.
>>
>>86483528
I doubt the writers or the character thought that you D&D apologist
>>
>>86483396
Because the script said one of the dragons had to die for an epic moment.
Remember, the script isn't written to tell a coherent story, it's made for youtube reaction videos.
>>
she should have let them died

1 dragon is worth more than all of them
>>
>>86483516
That makes far too much sense for it to work with the show. Things have progressed to a level of stupidity now that any plan which does not endanger the lives of several extremely important people for no good reason then it is never even considered.

>Jon is Kigganorf
>lynchpin holding together a massive, unstable alliance between different cultures and factions
>yeah sure he can lead a suicide mission without even telling anyone where he's going
>oh and better send Tormund too, possibly the only major wildling leader who is willing to work with Jon and is able to command the loyalty of all the wildlings south of the wall
>that guy is totally disposable for sure
>>
Market research shows up to a 19% increase in positive tweet volume for each additional dragon.
>>
>>86484023
UNCLE BENJEN HOW????
>>
>>86483590
See you a the tumblr bar this next Saturday
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.