[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRANSFORMERS Franchise Spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1502390115838.jpg (1016KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1502390115838.jpg
1016KB, 2880x1800px
>Bumblebee.

Bumblebee has to retrieve Teletraan-1 from an Autobot spaceship that crash-landed on Earth, but gets ambushed by the Decepticons Barricade, Backdraft (big guy fire truck with fire weapons) and Bonecutter (stringy emergency vehicle with a bunch of blades) and injured. He hides out in a small Californian town, befriends a group of wacky teenagers and must protect them from the Decepticons and the government. It's a straight-up kids movie.

>Transformers 6

Transformers: The Last Knight launched the so-called "Unicron trilogy", which will be the focus of the next two movies. Mark Wahlberg was supposed to headline them, but he decided not to return, so a new lead human character has been created to carry the franchise. His name (so far) is Jake Barnes, and he's the character Zac Effron is in talks for. He's a police mechanic who stumbles upon the new lead female, Samantha Cooper, a scientist who finds out that Quintessa is manipulating the world's governments into rebuilding an ancient Cybertronian weapon to destroy Unicron, who is awakening and causing natural disasters all over the globe, wiping out the human race. They're chased by cyber-enhanced brainwashed soldiers and rescued by a secret network of Autobot spies led by Bumblebee, who are undercover on Earth while Optimus and the others have been exiled to Cybertron by the United Nations. A race against time ensues to secure the final component of the weapon which is hidden somewhere on Earth before Quintessa's forces, Unicron's minions, and Megatron and the Decepticons trying to harness its power for themselves.
>>
File: Optimus Prime.jpg (27KB, 504x292px) Image search: [Google]
Optimus Prime.jpg
27KB, 504x292px
Then in TF7 Unicron finally awakens, raises an army of dead Transformers and launches his plan to destroy all life in the universe, organic and mechanical. Autobots, Decepticons and humans must team up to defeat him once and for all.

You'll see a bunch of old and new 'Bots and 'Cons such as Cliffjumper, Blur, Springer, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Inferno, Blitzkrieg, Massacre, Warpath, Mayhem and more.

They're also bringing back Sideswipe and giving him a human girlfriend for humor, Unicron blows up an entire country.

Gore Verbinski in talks to direct.
>>
>>86483269
>Gore Verbinski in talks to direct.
Really the only director other than Bay who can execute these large scale CGI setpieces with such a deft hand, a genuinely great choice.

He'll probably back out and get replaced by some hack who has directed a couple episodes of GOT though.
>>
>>86483235
I WANT A 3D CGI ANIMATED PHOTOREALISTIC COPY OF THE 1986 MOVIE!!!FACT!!
>>
>>86483235
>>86483269

after 4 was bad and 5 outright garbage, I have no hopes in these movies altogether. the bumblebee movie sounds like it could potentially be fun if they keep it low-scale

TF6 and 7 sound like horseshit though. Last Knight didn't almost have any story whatsoever and the story it did have could have been crammed into only one hour. Unicron being teased in not one but two movies seems too bad to be true
>>
File: 1438447744299.jpg (113KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1438447744299.jpg
113KB, 640x360px
>>86484004
>not liking beautifully hand drawn classic 2-d animation
>>
>>86484060
>5 outright garbage

no
>>
File: seinfeld-outta-here.gif (2MB, 330x247px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld-outta-here.gif
2MB, 330x247px
>>86483235
Normally I wouldn't believe this type of horseshit post but the fact that you described yet another MacGuffin hunt for some shit hidden on earth for the 6th film sounds like the exact horseshit they'd turn out.
>>
>>86483235
>>86483269

>making the movies even more human oriented

i loved the first trilogy, gave AOE a little bit of a pass and thought TLK was ok, but 6 with a bigger meme actor than mark wahlberg will be worse cookie cutter schlock than the ultra-forgettable TMNT movie and probably kill the franchise.
>>
>>86483235
I unironicallu enjoyed Age of Extinction, Havent watch The Last Knight but Marky Mark was ok on the 4th. Sad that he leaves.
They could add the rock.
>>
>>86483269
>Unicron blows up an entire country.
>>86483269
COME THE FUCK ON WE NEED MICHAEL BAY TO PULL THIS SCENE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.