[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it podkino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 51nMR9aG75L._SX500_ (2).jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
51nMR9aG75L._SX500_ (2).jpg
40KB, 500x375px
Is it podkino?
>>
>>
>500th episode
>No Andy Daly
Fuck that
>>
i was happy for the return of jesse ventura
>>
>>86482763
Tom Leykis episode is the only one I've gives a listen. Pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x34ZW2bR0dQ&ab_channel=whatsuphotdog
>>
>>86482763
>thinking this is funny
and you guys bitch about ricky and mort
>>
The show has fallen off a cliff recently.

The last good one was Chief from Carmen San Diego appearing.

They should just have Gabrus be a permanent co-host as Intern Gino. He carries all the unfunny improv "comedians" so hard
>>
>>86484572
The show is only funny if you have prior knowledge of the podcast.

The fact that it lasted 5 seasons honestly amazes me
>>
>>86484613
>The show has fallen off a cliff recently

This. I only listen occasionally these days but besides some moments here and there it feels likes a parody of its former self or a self-congratulatory in-joke circle jerk. Gino the intern is the only saving grace these days.
>>
PFT>Andy Daly>Harris Wittels>Lauren Lapkus>Jason Mantzoukas>>>>>>>Ben Schwarz
>>
>>86482763

no, this is podkino
>>
>>86484613
"Fallen off a cliff" is a bit harsh but I can agree to an extent.

It's still funny for sure imo, but I'm not busting a gut laughing as I did a lot of the earlier stuff. I listened to the first episode after they moved on from Comedy Death Ray today and the difference is night and day with the comedy. Scott in particular, who I love as a host but doesn't usually make me laugh, had me dying with a couple of his jokes. He had so much spunk early on.
>>
>>86484880
I feel like the only person who didn't like Harris. His best appearances were in his first two or three and every one after sucked a fat one. Especially that live show where he came on with basically nothing prepared and even Scott was like "What the fuck are you doing?"
Definitely agreed on Ben Schwartz though
>That's sooooo racist
>>
>>86484880
Middleditch and Lapkus doing the kid twins is PURE kino.
>>
>>86484909
I never thought I'd see the day I actually encountered someone who also enjoys Hollywoodhandbook. They joke about it, but it really is amazingly difficult to get someone into this show.
>>
>>86484880
PFT, Scott, and Lapkus all together > literally any other combination of guests
>>
>>86484909
>that Teaser Freezer where Sean and Brett gang up on Hayes on how to say HomeMart
The best moment in any podcast to date
>>
>>86485001
FOUR
>>
>>86484909
>it's an Iliza Schlesinger episode
>>
>>86485193

that's when I first learned she was a total charlatan as a comedian
>>
>>86485022

>that episode where you needed to have listened to the previous week's episode, have a deep knowledge of Jon Gabrus and his podcast, and of podcast networks and the patreon model in general to get everything
>>
>>86485263
HH is trash too. Just in its own way.
>>
>>86485193
Oooooooo, how so?
>>
>>86485513

Iliza pls, just admit you didn't get it
>>
>>86484909
Hmmm yes... Speak on that?
>>
>>86485263
Did something happen I didn't know about?
>>
>>86482763
Hayes and Sean need to come back.
>>
>>86484847
Agreed. Way too many Seeso related guests recently.
>>
>>86485022
HH is generally well liked on /tv/. It always comes up in podcast threads.
>>
>>86485569
That's what made it funny though. Plus she got into a nice groove by the end. Not sure why everyone brings that one up as a bad episode. The worst one by far was Mike Lawrence.
>>
GREETINGS gumshoe!
>>
>>86485964
Is the Pauly Shore one cringekino?
>>
>>
>>86482763
Glad we're getting into the dog days of oggy doggy soon
>>
>>86488267
balls deep?

or just the tip?
>>
>>86488418
Balls deep
>>
File: photo.jpg (137KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
137KB, 900x900px
leave podkino to me
>>
>>86490936
Christ no.
>>
>>86484613
500th was outstanding, so was the most recent James Adomian ep
>>
Fuck Holywood Handbook is just the purest podkino.

>It's a "the boys have a repeat guest on and then loudly complain about not getting different guests" episode
>It's a scuzzman episode
>It's a "the boys use an established segment to plug their donation box" episode
>It's a doing spont episode

Pity the show's finished and done and we won't be hearing HH again because Sean launched a spinoff podcast that totally didn't dilute the brand
>>
Who /cumtown/ here?
>>
Cakeboss
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.