[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was his exit from the show so unceremonious in the narrative.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8

File: tj-miller.jpg (1MB, 3000x2001px) Image search: [Google]
tj-miller.jpg
1MB, 3000x2001px
Why was his exit from the show so unceremonious in the narrative.
>>
Because he quit basically on the spot IIRC
>>
>>86480782
Now that his manic episode is probably over, how embarrassed is he that he left?
>>
>>86480782
What was his reasoning for quitting?
>>
>>86481430
Co-workers didn't donate enough to the Clinton campaign.
>>
>>86481504
You're kidding? What a fucking imbecile.
>>
>>86479629
Probably the same reason the last 3 seasons have sucked ass
>>
I thought he was gonna really explode in the next few years, but his extreme liberal hurt feelings are gonna tank him when little things aren't perfectly progressive.
>>
Isn't this guy a huge cuck?
>>
>>86481546
He did say that, but he left because the writers were giving him a lesser role because he's an intolerable cunt and no one wanted to work with him.
>>
>>86481141
>tfw quit high flying, high paid lawyer job during manic episode
>took years of hard work and graft to get into that position, but decided i wanted to do something that helps save the world
>few months later, got committed
>now basically unemployable, moved back home with parents, and shitpost in my underwear as a grown god damn man
>>
>>86481546
He's not. http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/20/tj-miller-silicon-valley-hillary-clinton/

He's quickly on the process of destroying his career, worst thing for an actor to do is be labeled "hard to work with."
>>
>>86481765
detailed story?
>>
from what i have seen on 4chan he got a couple of big movie breaks and was acting more and more like Erlich Bachman IRL. it eventually got to the point where he was vocally criticizing his cast members and they want on record publicly saying that everyone from the Silicon Valley cast didn't do enough to stop trump from getting in, by way of not donating money to the infamously bloated rodham coffers
>>
can't wait til this guy really crashes and burns
>>
because he's a traitor to the white race. I hope his wife's bull breaks his fucking teeth mistaking that shaggy head of hair as a cum rag.
>>
>>86481884
His mother is a kike though, i.e. he's a kike.
>>
>>86481743
He sounds like a cunt
>>
>>86481827
cba bro. you'll hear the story one day though, I'm writing a screenplay.
>>
>>86481430
he explained it at the time and sounds like an absolute mad man
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tj-miller-says-leaving-silicon-valley-was-like-a-breakup-1016573
>>
>>86481765
ayy brother. schizophrenic over here.

>work in geochemistry research lab
>go through episode where I can't wear shoes or socks anymore because else I can't breathe
>GOTTA LET THEM FEET BREATHE
>going barefoot in the middle of winter
>walk on fucking glas and slice my foot open but it's fine, at least I can breathe
>literally go to work while bleeding on everything
>fired, hospitalized and in NEET status ever since

fuck brain chemistry.
>>
>>86481765
Maybe it's just confirmation bias, but it seems like I always hear about lawyers being things that aren't lawyers. I think there are a few lawyer standup comedians out there. There was a retard handler in my school growing up who was an ex lawyer. Lawyers don't seem to enjoy their jobs.
>>
You just dont get his humour (I know i know sounds pretentious) but thats the truth really, I dont recall where but he said that he basically likes to do absurd things even if they dont make sense because the experience itself is the art or performance itself if you will.

For example the only accepted to do the Emoji movie because he wanted to sail into Cannes promoting that, he knows the movie is just fast food and disposable but it is a hilarious/sad reflection of "culture" right now.

All im saying is dont take anything seriously, his art is just doing things and making you the audience use it.

Some of you hate him and I can understand that but at least he is trying something different than the regular dude bro comedians.
>>
>>86482569
Yes, TJ, The Emoji Movie was brave

I also agree. That poo in loo in your show should have whined more on twitter and made up more fake hate crimes. I guess he didn't want Hillary to win.

You're not insane at all, TJ.
>>
>>86482395
my feet feels claustrophobic to sometimes anon

iktf
>>
File: 1423585835410.png (53KB, 571x494px) Image search: [Google]
1423585835410.png
53KB, 571x494px
>>86482395
that feel brah. i was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia when i was committed too. but i haven't had any delusions, hallucinations, voices etc. since i left hospital.

it hurts man. i feel your pain bro. no one else will, but i do. being deceived by your own mind is the hardest thing to take. labelled crazy, bonkers, whatever. we didn't choose this. it chose us.

>>86482453
people go into law with dreams, ambitions of doing something noble, protecting rights, virtues, speaking in public, defending people in need.

99% of lawyers working in human rights cases (worldwide) are paid shit, stuck in terrible bureaucracy, have to navigate politicians who make there jobs miserable. the outcome is often a loss, on the same grounds. fighting the same case and losing again and again can really batter you. the top 1% are extremely gifted, lucky, and often backed by family money that lets them survive when the money wasn't good.

then there is the corporate lawyers. a greedy, soul sucking, demoralising industry, which is really no better than banking. you are just a leech, existing purely as a compliance service. great sums of money are done for tax reviews, account handling, and just deal-making. it pays the bills, it gets you pussy, but 99% of your job is dull as fuck. it's an ego boost really.
>>
>>86479629

Weird looking dude.
>>
>>86482569
He really is trying to break new ground in comedy by not being funny
>>
>>86481765
>>86482395
you sure are botjh weak minded pieces of shit. Probably americucks right? Only americucks or other conceinted faggots make up fake conditions just because they are bored or pray for attention.
Get off from your ass and work and do shit or get fucked.
>>
File: Haley-Joel-Osment.jpg (85KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Haley-Joel-Osment.jpg
85KB, 1000x1000px
>>86482569
TJ, why do you hate HaJO so much
he's a real nice guy
LOOK AT HIM
now
Say you love him
>>
>>86483432
there is literally 0 doubt amongst doctors, physicians, herbal practitioners etc. that psychosis is real you fool.

this isn't claiming non binary gender, its a mental illness that completely distorts your perception of the world.
>>
>>86482569
Sounds like a 19 year old art student.
>>
>>86479629
He seems like a huge faggot.
>>
>>86482453
people don't tell you it's 90% shoveling documents and talking with retards. the TV shows make it look really cool.
>>
>>86481884
Calm down, Middleditch
>>
>>86482569
t. tj miller
>>
>>86479629
I wouldn't want to be on a show created by a guy who was dumb enough to do a promo for Infowars.
>>
>>86479629
One of the worst stand up specials of all time
>>
>>86482569
huh. i guess the audience from your latest netflix standup special didn't "get it" either tj since only a third of your material appeared to land

to add, spraying yourself with water as the opener was pathetic
>>
has anyone set their careers on fire to this extent before?
>>
>>86487120
What?
>>
>>86482569
>reddit spacing
>>
>>86481743
Also, he punched a cabbie who would dare support Trump. Disgusting.
>>
>>86487509
Lohan
Sheen
Kilmer
Etc
>>
>>86487713
Kilmer?!
>>
>>86479629
You're trying to find logic in a person that took a role in the emoji movie and defended it unironically.
>>
>>86482453
The former showrunner of Friday Night Lights was a lawyer
>>
>>86487848
Kilmer was arguably the biggest star in the mid 90s. He became difficult to work with, loved his booze and then did the Island on Doctor Monreu and the Saint. Then he gained a fuck ton of weight and started to appear in straight to DVD movies.
>>
>>86488259
Peter berg? That guy pretty much does whatever he wants in Hollywood
>>
>>86483432
Are you seriously saying that schizophrenia doesnt exist?

>european 'intellectuals' everybody
>>
>>86481430
to star in the Academy award winning animated picture, The Emoji Movie.
>>
File: 1502064747289.jpg (1MB, 3094x2369px) Image search: [Google]
1502064747289.jpg
1MB, 3094x2369px
>>86482869
>>86482395
>>86481765

>tfw joined the army straight out of high school
>certified haji killer 1 week after my 19th birthday
>get out of the army at 21 and collect VA disability (essentially good goy bucks) for the rest of my life
>own a house at 24 and get to shitpost online all I want
>>
>>86489788
Afghanistan or Iraq?
>>
>>86489788
thank you for your service.
>>
>>86490043
afghanistan

>>86490582
no memes, please
>>
>>86482395
Why didn't you just wear some flip flops or sandals?
>>
File: hack.jpg (26KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
hack.jpg
26KB, 534x401px
>>86479629
He's a giant asshole that the showrunners and cast obviously can't stand to be around.

All the leads go on Comedy Bang Bang each year and record a hilarious podcast...except him. Thomas Middleditch posted a cast picture on instagram and cropped TJ out of the pic

also, his standup sucks
>>
I didn't even realize he had left the show until a couple weeks after the season finale. Just seemed like he was going to visit Gavin and would be back next season. Do we know if that episode was filmed before or after he quit?
>>
>>86479629

Marmaduke?
>>
>>86490688
How many people did you kill? Do most combat veterans have PTSD from it?
>>
From what I understand he wanted more screen time. He was funny, for the most part, in Silicon Valley. Apparently as the show went on Middleditch also demanded more screen time. I guess he wanted almost every scene to have him in it; at the very least, every scene with the so-called pied piper gang had to have him in it. Middleditch is the protagonist of the show (even if he's by far the weakest of the central characters) so obviously his requests were met more than Miller's.
I really dislike Middleditch. As much of an obnoxious blower as Miller is I prefer him to Middleditch. Middleditch seems like the kind of guy Orson Welles would despise. He's an arrogant pussy.
>>
>>86490926
He won't be coming back, especially not after insulting one of the main writers

>I didn't talk to Alec because I don't like Alec, but I think Mike Judge and [co-executive producer] Clay Tarver are brilliant. Both of them were so accommodating, saying, "Well, what if you just do three episodes?"

>“I don’t know how smart [Berg] is,” he said. “He went to Harvard, and we all know those kids are f—king idiots. That Crimson trash. Those comedy writers in Hollywood are f—king Harvard graduates and that’s why they’re smug as a bug … I think that in television you usually have one element that is very challenging, very frustrating. It’s an obstacle, right? So you’re doing the best work that you can do. Alec was that for me, and I think I was that for Alec.”
>>
>>86491119
What the fuck are you talking about, TJ Miller is an ASS irl and Thomas Middleditch is a really nice guy. And he didn't want more screen time, he left b/c the show was getting repetitive (he was right about that at least)

>I just thought it was so funny. They'd written a potential exit — an organic exit — and I just thought it was so funny. I also think it's interesting to leave a comedy at its height, one that is known for being cyclical. Everybody sort of criticizes [that part of it]. The only thing that you can talk down about the show and about Alec Berg, the showrunner for the first couple years, is that it's cyclical. If they fail, then they succeed, and then if they succeed, they fail. It's over and over. That's an old type of sitcom. That's Seinfeld, where Alec Berg used to work. It's recycling, it's network. This is HBO. And so I thought, what if suddenly the whole thing changed? Where's the guy at the house? He's gone.
>>
>>86489788
The military are really degenerate welfare queens. How would adding trannies even change anything?
>>
>>86481141
There is no cure for being a rabid libtard
>>
>>86487884
>money
it's not even hard to understand at all
>>
>>86491094
2. And probably. It would be foolish of me to speak on behalf of all the other combat vets when I am only one, but I also feel like the modern military has done a pretty good job of dehumanizing our enemies to where it has less of an effect on the average soldier
>>
>>86482746
not that anon, but it's not supposed to be brave, it's supposed to be stupid, which he finds funny. he's already rich and happily married i think he's now just fucking around and really doesn't care about "fame" as in being an A list and being in only good shows. i think at one point he was about that life, then he almost died and he probably sees things differently now and simple doesn't care.
>>
>>86488452
i think he wasn't the one that was hard to work with on the island of dr. monreu. i think that was the dr. himself. lol, dude was fucking crazy at that point, he was always weird but by then it was insane.
>>
>>86491279
he's not wrong tho, he's a stand up comedian. he's a funny joke writer by trade and Hollywood writers are writers who sometimes have to do comedy. listen to stand up comedians who made it big talk about regular writers, they say it all the time in podcast and interviews, it's hard for writers to accept they're not funny and comedians know better. they feel because they're on a comedic show/movie they're just as funny as a comedian and they don't get why some jokes just don't work.
>>
I fucking hate him. I've never enjoyed him in anything and he's a total diva and cunt off camera with his shitty attitude toward everyone he has ever worked with.

Fuck, even on that youtube show where they eat spicy wings he was being an annoying cunt and trying SO hard to be funny and falling flat. I could tell the host was getting irritated with him.

I hope he gets blacklisted.
>>
I don't like this guy. One look at his face screams lazy, disgusting, degenerate person to me.
>>
TJ Miller, this is your mom. You are not my baby.
>>
>>86482818

I feel this way too sometimes. It's getting worse the older I get, and I feel like I'm becoming more aware of all my tendencies.

I hope I die soon, because I don't want to live like that
>>
This guy is the face of the alt left

He will lead them to victory
>>
>>86482569
It's funny how clearly this is tj
>>
>>86490896
>also, his standup sucks
please do not remind us
>>
File: consanguinity in the ME.jpg (84KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
consanguinity in the ME.jpg
84KB, 640x452px
>>86491737
Inbred goatfuckers aren't humans, bruh.
>>
>>86481765
no worries bro. I dropped out in a major depression beginning of third year nine years ago and have been NEET ever since. I get by telling myself no matter how shitty I feel, I'd feel even worse if I were a lawyer. Probably would have killed myself by now if one of my clients didn't get me first.

got my loans on an income-based repayment plan currently paying $0. shit's cash.
>>
>>86482869
you forgot criminal law where the prosecutors don't give a fuck about justice and just gun for conviction rates, public defenders getting paid peanuts to hang out with criminals, lazy DUI lawyers copy-pasting motions, etc

and they all fight to suck the honorable jew farts straight from the judge's ass
>>
>>86492390

Hot wife though
>>
>>86482869
>people go into law with dreams, ambitions of doing something noble, protecting rights, virtues, speaking in public, defending people in need.

wtf cunt... i got into law because i wanted to sit in an air conditioned office and wear a suit and get a decent income

i worked as a brickie before going to college and i know what discomfort is, that is my motivation for law school, dont be fagging up my ambitions with some bullshit morality

i could not give a fuck about anything but myself
>>
>>86483432
you sound more american than either poster
>>
>actually watching Shiticon Valley
lmao even Big Bang Theory is better
>>
>>86481871
I find that hilarious given two of the cast members literally said they were "Proud to be Cucks" after some incident at a bar. They're as anti-right as you can get before becoming insane.
>>
>>86481765
..Tom?
>>
>>86482453
Like 2/3rds of cumtown are lawyers.
>>
File: 1501760586789.jpg (10KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
1501760586789.jpg
10KB, 480x346px
>>86482569
Pathetic.
>>
>>86489788
If this is true you are an unpatriotic scumbag piece of shit and everything wrong with america.
>>
>>86496142
You are fucked in the head buddy, I wont even tell you to kill yourself because your evidently too smug to end your sad, parasitic existence
>>
>>86497118
yeah i should just live in filth digging ditches for my masters

go fuck yourself

all i have to do is my job, i dont actually have to care, if caring made people good lawyers youd see a lot of fucking spastic crybabies winning cases
>>
>>86479629
he brought piss to a shitfight
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.