[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>enemies are isolated and unreachable on a small rock a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: knightkingretarded.jpg (112KB, 1666x921px) Image search: [Google]
knightkingretarded.jpg
112KB, 1666x921px
>enemies are isolated and unreachable on a small rock a few hundred meters feet

If only the Night King had had some kind of devastating, magically explosive ranged weapon that he could throw with great accuracy the he could have just killed Jon Snow right then and there.

Talk about a missed opportunity.
>>
File: I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT.png (242KB, 433x515px) Image search: [Google]
I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT.png
242KB, 433x515px
hello newfriend from reddit, please use the catalog before starting a new game of thrones thread. Thanks! sincerely /tv/
>>
how many times are the good guys gonna be surrounded on all sides and then at the last minute DEUS EX MACHINA their friends come in and save the day
>>
And how would he get his budget Frostwyrm if he didnt bait Danny into this?
>>
He wanted a flying mount.
>>
>>86477969
How did they get the wight past the magic barrier?
>>
>>86478027
I LIKE TO
>>
This is obviously from the leaked copy.

I'm just wondering is the Audio/Visual just as good per normal with this leak?

I prefer being patient to wait until a proper high quality leak is out is all.
>>
>>86477969
If you didn't realize how strong Jon's plot armor is after Benjen rescues him from certain death there, you are hopeless
>>
File: rebbit.png (165KB, 1280x147px) Image search: [Google]
rebbit.png
165KB, 1280x147px
>>86477969
Why haven't you turned off your brain yet?
>>
Nothing is known about the dude, Hardhome made him look somewhat proud and confident but his desires are still unknown

For all we know he has the professor Xavier powers of Bran and knew that Dany would come wkth Dragons and just waited to take them down
>>
also why didn't they just use the hammer to break the ice around them?
>>
>>86478142
its in full hd if you go for the Swedish leak, the Spainard one is shit
>>
>>86477969
he's not an idiot, he wanted to see what they were doing or how they planned to get away. it's not like they were in a hurry.
>>
>>86478242
>Swedish leak
No hard coded subtitles and speaking English as per normal?
>>
it was bait he wanted a pet dragon
>>
>>86478034

You don't get to 8 seasons without pulling a few trickeroos. Just ask TWD
>>
File: 1501632831399.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501632831399.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>86478027
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.