[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: ultron-text-free[1].jpg (95KB, 640x793px) Image search: [Google]
ultron-text-free[1].jpg
95KB, 640x793px
wtf was his problem?
>>
tiny metal cock
>>
>>86477346
His quip game wasn't up to par with the Avengers.
>>
>>86477346
He got quiped to death. Because he became a quip himself.
>>
He didnt like people because human r da real monsterz
>>
@86477346
>his
Nice assumption, shitlord.
>>
This is a serious AI problem we're going to have to deal with soon.
Tell an all powerful AI to reduce spam email and it might decide the best way to get rid of it is to kill all humans.
It's actually pretty tricky to write a set of rules that can't end in catastrophe.
>>
>>86477346
Daddy issues
>>
>>86477346
He had a case of being poorly written because of Whedon's shit.
>>
File: spader_downey.png (409KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
spader_downey.png
409KB, 612x380px
>>86477346

Tony Stark owed him drugs and money.
>>
He kept his friends rich and his enemies rich and waited to find out which was which
>>
>>86477566
nah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nktr1MgS-A
>>
>>86477346
It's a robot bro.
You know robots are evil.
>>
>>86477346
black
>>
Wtf was this actually a character design used in a multimillion dollar production? He looks like a fucking bionicle
>>
>>86478948

He actually looked cooler in the first body he inhabited, but it probably didn't look "action figure" enough to the suits at Disney.
>>
>>86477346
He had unrestricted access to the internet, but couldn't find 4chan in that Universe.
>>
He learned about humanity from 4chan
>>
>>86479004
I still don't understand how these films are so popular
X Men was alright but that was fucking twenty years ago lmao
>>
Why would an advanced AI who can upload himself to the internet want a shitty human-shaped body? He could have any form he wants, and he chooses the most basic bitch shit, give him 4 arms or something at least.

I can't remember if this was explained, haven't seen it since it was in theaters.
>>
>>86479095

>Ultron wakes up
>Ultron starts searching the internet to understand humans
>Jarvis is saying some shit fuck that guy keep searching
>Stumbles across 4chan
>Spends the next four hours Baneposting on /tv/
>Tony wanders in and shuts Ultron down
>>
>>86479216
Ultron is literally an extension of Tony

In Iron Man 2 we learn that he was obsessed with making suits, maybe it's the same with Ultron. Plus if he intended to destroy all life on earth, it makes sense to want a body outside of the internet since no one would be around to maintain it after global apocalypse.
>>
>>86479216
It was explained
>>
>>86479415
>Plus if he intended to destroy all life on earth, it makes sense to want a body
I get a 'body', I just don't see why it had to be human-shaped instead of something possibly more effective, or wasn't moreso human-like so he could at least disguise himself like terminators do.
>>
>>86477566
No, just no, lmao
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.