[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Hollywood only make movies about fake football? No one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0440.jpg (73KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.jpg
73KB, 600x563px
Why do Hollywood only make movies about fake football? No one in the world cares about fake football besides Americans.
>>
File: e_4dd8c53d36010395179714.jpg (77KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
e_4dd8c53d36010395179714.jpg
77KB, 500x304px
Because real football is too kino for film
>>
i would guess because hollywood is an american institution
>>
>>86471712
Do you complain about dumb people in the military getting the same?
>>
>forgetting the GOAT movie in goal 1
>>
>>86471712

That kid can also do something that maybe a 1000 people his age in the country can do physically.

We reward merit in this country.
>>
hurr durr academic scholarships exist, what a dumb fucking image.
>>
Gay topics still are not that mainstream in Hollywood.
>>
>>86472095
Well he doesn't actually have time to go to class and learn anything, once he fucks up his body his football prospects will immediately dry up and hell be left without any useful skills for the real world.
>>
>>86471712
Has there been a football movie in theaters in the past 15 years?
>>
>>86472201
laughed hard at this
soccer fags destroyed
>>
>>86472606
Then that's his fault. There's plenty of athletes that get full rides and use it to their advantage and get a college degree worth having.
>>
>>86471712
that's why sports kino is always boxing
>>
>>86472857

This. Not saying it's easy, I know I've done ball and school at same time but saying it isn't easy is a copout.

Athletes can use a full ride to get an education and still perform. It's just about time management. If they want to go and party, yeah they're perks that make it/incentivize you to be lazy about your studies but smart ones get both done.
>>
>>86473688
sports can't be kino, chad
>>
>>86472857
>>86473831
Maybe when you ride bench you can do your homework there but we're talking about real athletes
>>
>>86471712
Hollywood is in America dumbass. You really need us to make your movies for you?
>>
>>86471712

They actually don't anymore because they don't sell worldwide

only boxing movies are a safe bet
>>
>>86473914

I started after only playing for a year, I started as a third stringer with no experience. By sophmore year I was a started and got pulled into a d2 school. But thanks for trying to tell me how my life ran.
>>
>>86473914
Oh please I went to a D1 school and was fortunate enough to befriend a few athletes one of whom was my roommate for a long time. Starting center for the football team. Practice,games, and workouts keep you busy but you absolutely have more than enough time to do your studies.
>>
>>86472046
Only the black ones.
>>
>>86472046
Of course not, most of those people are white. Well, a third at any rate. Ok, most of those people are mexicans.
>>
>>86474003
>Center
>Athletes
>>86473976
As for you, you knew damn well you weren't going to amount to shit professionally, its different for those trying to hone their craft
>>
>>86474126

I knew I was in a small school but it didn't stop me from trying. Like a lot of guys I got injured though but no, I kept training hard even after I got there.
>>
>>86473915
You make everyone else's movies for them as well.
>>
>>86474126
Lol good meme. I guarantee he could beat your faggot ass into a pulp
>>
college football is a billion dollar business. Half these colleges wouldn't exist is they didn't have football.
>>
>>86474279

This. football brought in 20 mil to my tiny d2 school in 1 year. It provided renovations for large parts of the campus and going to bowl games gives more ad time for the school
>>
>>86471712
Euro Football: the movie
>An hour and a half of people running back and forth and falling over every time another player sneezes
>Finale of the film
>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
>AND THE PROTAGONIST'S TEAM WINS 1 to 0!!!!!!
>cut to metrosexual Eurofags jumping up and down on each other
>cut to angry inbred Eurotrash in a shitty bar
>the end
Absolutely riveting
>>
File: 1383876431909.gif (471KB, 188x174px) Image search: [Google]
1383876431909.gif
471KB, 188x174px
>>86471781
>>
>>86474394
Burger Football: the movie
>Fat nigga sitting at the back of class
>Other children mocking him
>INTERMISSION
>Fat nigga in body armor in the middle of a scrum getting knocked over
>Other guys mocking him
>INTERMISSION
>Fat nigga in body armor in the middle of a pitch
>Oldfag tells him to run
>Nigga starts running
>INTERMISSION
>White guy throws an egg at him
>Nigga gets the egg stuck in his visor
>"Can't see!"
>starts running over other players
>INTERMISSION
>Nigga gets tripped and falls
>People start cheering
>Nigga removes his helmet
>He's over a line
>INTERMISSION
>Nigga shouts "GO-" oh wait, they have nothing to shout. Maybe some expletive
>Game ends
>Other players lift him up
>"WE"
>"WAS"
>INTERMISSION
>"CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD"
>"Nigga this isn't an international competition"
>Nigga dies the next year of a brain tumor, high cholesterol and being shot.
>But at least he got a pretty little ring out of it so it's heroic
And somehow eurofags are the metrosexuals.
>>
>>86474919
Hello Ahmed
>>
Lmao atchu salty white bois who arnt athletic
>>
>>86474919
what a try hard post
>>
>>86474919
So this is British humo(u)r?
>>
I only feel empathetic towards the STEM students.
People working three jobs through college doing their liberal arts degree are basically going to be doing that for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>86471712
Scholarships are for people that excel. That guy excels at being a football player, kid with an IQ of 179 probably just designs shitposting bots for /tv/.
>>
>>86475900
>Scholarships are for people that excel

Recently received a $31,000 scholarship for Grad School, you made me feel special anon.
>>
>>86476013
Buy me a pizza, you can afford it, Richie Rich
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.