[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't all capeshit shows be this good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: c4l_fenxaaecfyw.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
c4l_fenxaaecfyw.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
Why can't all capeshit shows be this good?
>>
>capeshit
>good
i bet u unironically like game of thrones and rick and morty too
>>
>>86469028
>Marvel
>Good
>>
>>86469072
I don't think you're capable of reading.
>>
>>86469106
legion isnt different from any capeshit, its shit
>>
>>86469028
I am just going to make an assumption and say that good directors and writers usually aren't interested in doing superhero stuff. It's usually networks that want to bank on the craze and hire cheap directors/writers.
>>
>>86469072
THIS
>>
>>86469143
Objectively wrong.
>>
>>86469028
Nope not falling for that again after Daredevil
>>
>>86469143
t. person who didn't watch Legion
>>
>>86469028
it had a decent creator/writer/director, most capeshit doesn't.

the worst parts of the show were the bits that felt most like standard capeshit, the final episode mostly.
>>
>>86469250
I thought the last episode went off the rails and was gr8.
>>
>>86469211
This is far different from Daredevil.
Daredevil is at best a good example of regular capeshit. Legion is definitely different to all the others. Very avant garde and surreal at times.

If you've seen the Fargo series, its by that guy, and you can really tell. I was gonna post a link to a clip but basically all the interesting scenes are massive spoilers.
>>
I've watched the first episode and really enjoyed it besides the action scene in the last minutes, does the show stay that level of trippy?
>>
>>86470075
Yeah, it stays along those lines. Just don't expect much plot development.
>>
>>86470075
It flicks back and forth. It gets a more grounded story overall. The first episode is definitely the trippiest throughout, but there are scenes in each episode that reach that level of weirdness
>>
I thought I would get really impatient with the whole everyone trapped in the hospital while time outside was frozen/slowed down episodes but the payoff to all of that was amazing
>>
File: 1495555161207.jpg (10KB, 226x219px) Image search: [Google]
1495555161207.jpg
10KB, 226x219px
>David Haller is a troubled young man diagnosed as schizophrenic, but after a strange encounter, he discovers special powers that will change his life forever.
>>
File: wallhaven-495873.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-495873.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What's this guys problem?
>>
>>86471812
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>86472832
if you're not sure why I wear the trip you are welcome to ask newfriend
>>
>>86473421
Is it because you are a huge faggot?
>>
>>86473511
Stop interacting with tripfags.
>>
>>86473511
faggot is a spectrum, that's not the reason though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.