[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Game-of-Thrones-963060.jpg (38KB, 590x569px) Image search: [Google]
Game-of-Thrones-963060.jpg
38KB, 590x569px
On top of being the ugliest woman on the show, why does she have to be so fucking weird and coy?
Her fucking story line doesn't make sense.
>Winterfell scenes are so fucking unnecessary
>Thank you SJWs this is such a normie show now because of YOU
>>
Like most of women's problems, hers is a lack of Gendry pummeling her vagoo
>>
Because numales and women are the main audience of this show so its catered to them
>>
>>86469092
seriously though, is she retarded or something?
Why would she want to turn on Sansa? She's fucking weird i can't even
>>
Had to skip her scenes as they were unbearable this season to the point it was making me uncomfortable and angry. D+Ds idea of character progression is a characters facial expression falls slightly more smug each season and this little cunt cant even pull that off.
>>
>>86469262
she's fucking ugly, and the camera angles for sansa make her face look fat as fuck. I swear, this is social engineering. They're trying to make us think these 2 are passable as women. kek
>>
>>86469431
Truly a sad case, I think even normies realize how ugly she is totally, but obviously can't admit it to their friends and have to keep the "she's so pretty, I love how she looks, all women are beautiful" facade.
Close shots of her face makes it even worse. Truly sad!
>>
>>86469014
Be a anglo
>>
>>86469014
Yes this needed a whole separate thread ofcourse, why post in any of the other 25 currently active got threads when you can make a new one, right?
>>
>>86469014
that's a boy named Arry
>>
>>86469014
live action hunchback of notre-dame when?
>>
>>86469431
>camera angles for sansa make her face look fat as fuck
her fat face is the reason her face looks fat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.